I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6131|Scotland!
Dear god. wash it with strong soap.
jsnipy
+3,276|6521|...

Your diet is crap maybe. If your diet is not good toxins will make your penis smell like fish. The reason for this is that it is nature's way of telling women:
do not mate with this one, he is not healthy

Last edited by jsnipy (2008-04-25 04:54:37)

SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6714|USA
Quit putting your Trash-cock in nasty trailer park skanks!!! This will help more than anything!
chittydog
less busy
+586|6833|Kubra, Damn it!

Stop f*cking fish!
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6146|Estonia
looooooooooooooooooooool
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6445|Chicago, IL
needs moar shower...

or your pants aren't airy enough.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5972|England

its dick cheese

clean your bell end more
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6569|USA

jsnipy wrote:

Your diet is crap maybe. If your diet is not good toxins will make your penis smell like fish. The reason for this is that it is nature's way of telling women:
i've been thinking it was this, but i have a fairly good diet. a little weak on the fruits and veggies but still pretty good all around. not a lot of crap food or anything.

i was also thinking it was what lythberg said, about the airy pants. the weather is weird right now. sub 60 temperatures in the morning and 85 by the afternoon, and i always go to school smelling fresh as a daisy, so i think its just sweat. i'm wearing shorts today to see.
kptk92
u
+972|6406|tc_london

SamTheMan:D wrote:

its dick cheese

clean your bell end more
no u
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6131|Carnoustie, Scotland

Ender2309 wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

i've been thinking it was this, but i have a fairly good diet. a little weak on the fruits and veggies but still pretty good all around. not a lot of crap food or anything.

i was also thinking it was what lythberg said, about the airy pants. the weather is weird right now. sub 60 temperatures in the morning and 85 by the afternoon, and i always go to school smelling fresh as a daisy, so i think its just sweat. i'm wearing shorts today to see.
lolshorts.

WHO WEARS SHORT SHORTS? Ender2309 WEARS SHORT SHORTS!!!11one
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5972|England

kptk92 wrote:

SamTheMan:D wrote:

its dick cheese

clean your bell end more
no u
reported for spam
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6569|USA

Funky_Finny wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

lolshorts.

actually, i do. i run track and cross country.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6131|Scotland!

jsnipy wrote:

Your mum just said that so you'd eat your veggies.
jsnipy
+3,276|6521|...

I'm Jamesey wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

Your mum just said that so you'd eat your veggies.
Eat your veggies or you'll get a fishy cock, yep classic childhood line.
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6131|Carnoustie, Scotland

Ender2309 wrote:

Funky_Finny wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

lolshorts.

actually, i do. i run track and cross country.
Yeah, me too.
utchin
+8|5912
Lol They were talking about this on radio 1 and you should only use warm water to wash your cock. Dont use shampoo becuase they are acidic or something and cause your body to produce more smelling things lol try it
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6459|UK
Lobster Cock!
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6808|NÃ¥rvei

Your post is considered inappropriate, please refrain from posting this sort of material.

Seriously, take a shower!
Wait behind the line ..............................................................

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard