Banned
+564|6481|Sheffield-England
Good Y/N?

I just got it for xbox360... just listening to intro now

Quick comments GOGOGO
sportsman11-2cool4u
We can be those mistakes!
+98|6329|USA Biznatch!
Yeah its pretty cool and good graphics. There's just pretty much the singleplayer which is great. Bioshock 2 is in the works.
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland
Yes its great
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6768|UK
Yah its alright, worth a rent, not worth buying though tbh. Its relatively short and pretty linear. 8 hours and i pretty much 100% the entire game, thats getting every item in the game.
GR34
+215|6546|ALBERTA> CANADA
It is great could be a bit more open world I would love to explore rapture more
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York
I loved it. Hope ya enjoy it.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5966|London, England

GOTY for pc i think, its gotta be good
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6779|Long Island

Vilham wrote:

Yah its alright, worth a rent, not worth buying though tbh. Its relatively short and pretty linear. 8 hours and i pretty much 100% the entire game, thats getting every item in the game.
8 hours??  took me around 25 hours lol.  explore the game and learn about everything.  it will make it more fun.
Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|5998|Belgium

Slickdawg8 wrote:

Vilham wrote:

8 hours??  took me around 25 hours lol.  explore the game and learn about everything.  it will make it more fun.
Listening to the dairies immerses you more in the game

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard