Zukabazuka
+23|6707
I will stick with my electric shawer for a bit longer, has 3 circle shawer and one flat one, that you can use when its get to though to use it, and then use the normal mode to clean it up.

Goes smooth and nice with a electric shawer. Why not buy one of those ads where you see them shave and then feel damn proud of it.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6475|The Twilight Zone
I don't like shaving either, I'm so lazy.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6617|Toronto-Canada
i don't like to sahve so often either cuz, i don't want to have this greenish/black-ish color on your skin it looks so fucking ugly.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6334

lxcpikiman wrote:

i don't like to sahve so often either cuz, i don't want to have this greenish/black-ish color on your skin it looks so fucking ugly.
Green? What're you on Piki?
Zukabazuka
+23|6707

ebug9 wrote:

lxcpikiman wrote:

Green? What're you on Piki?
Or more likely what is your homeworld?
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6695|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I used to have an electric razor but Rizla eat it (the bitch) so I went back to spending £5 a week on Gillette, 4 razors gone every week.   I now buy the cheapest, nastiest razors going like 90p for 10 (last me a month) and they work just aswell.  Unless I use a lecky razor I get cut so always shave the night before work not morning but the cheap ones do just the same job.  If I went back to a lecky razor I would have to keep it away from the dog and shave every day, you get burned by these rather than cut and have to clean the fucker out every week.

I have let Mrs 27 Immac my back in the past she took great pleasure from thinking pulling off the waxing strip hurt.  I pluck her bikini line if theres fuck all on TV at night (to those unsure what I'm on about picture like a load of spiders legs without the spider).  I usually just chuck the spiders legs away but I just know they would make fannytastic wire wool for those tricky DIY jobs or even a "Pube-Hair Afghan Rug" for a young baby.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6171|'straya
Shave regularly... so then its not a bitch when u leave it for ages?
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6485|A W S M F O X
Just when you thought david.p couldnt be more of a fucktard, he delivers this thread.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6600|Columbus, OH

David.P wrote:

I really really Hate shaving, I try to do as little as possible because not only is it an inconvenience and a time waster, It's a real bitch with thick hair. Today it was the first time i've shaved in months, And my god did it fucken hurt! Normally i dont use shaving cream because it doesn't do shit for me and I prefer the old Method of Shower and Razor because i get less bumps, But today was different. I wanted to do it faster to get other shit done.
God how i regret it now. My face looks like a fucken pepperoni pizza, and it burns like a motherfucker.

And a few Months ago when using one of disposable razors to shave my beard right below my chin, It actually got stuck on my neck hair! You could imagine how much that hurts, But thats not the worst part. The Razor was actually entangled on my hair so hard it was hanging off of them, I could'nt get it unstuck for 5 minutes, I didn't know wtf to do, I had no scissors nor any other sharp object. So i pulled on it so hard to get off that i stripped about an inch of skin off my neck. Fuck that hurt!

I try to keep this grueling and painful task to a bare minimum at all times, But with summer approaching my damn job requires me to shave more often.

Does anyone have the same problem as me? Thick fucken hair and shit? And how do you shave?
I shave every other day and never shave on the weekends.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6495|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Rubix-Cubes wrote:

every morning i wake up and imac my face and balls, its so smooth it makes my chin glow and my balls look like shiny disco balls

Hey! Who da funk! One of my favorite artists when I used to mess around with turntables way back in the -03. Good shit, good shit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard