David.P
Banned
+649|6279
I really really Hate shaving, I try to do as little as possible because not only is it an inconvenience and a time waster, It's a real bitch with thick hair. Today it was the first time i've shaved in months, And my god did it fucken hurt! Normally i dont use shaving cream because it doesn't do shit for me and I prefer the old Method of Shower and Razor because i get less bumps, But today was different. I wanted to do it faster to get other shit done.
God how i regret it now. My face looks like a fucken pepperoni pizza, and it burns like a motherfucker.

And a few Months ago when using one of disposable razors to shave my beard right below my chin, It actually got stuck on my neck hair! You could imagine how much that hurts, But thats not the worst part. The Razor was actually entangled on my hair so hard it was hanging off of them, I could'nt get it unstuck for 5 minutes, I didn't know wtf to do, I had no scissors nor any other sharp object. So i pulled on it so hard to get off that i stripped about an inch of skin off my neck. Fuck that hurt!

I try to keep this grueling and painful task to a bare minimum at all times, But with summer approaching my damn job requires me to shave more often.

Does anyone have the same problem as me? Thick fucken hair and shit? And how do you shave?
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6557|Scotland
What responce do you expect other than get a good razor and shave every day?

I have a Gilette Fusion and I shave every morning, just use warm water and no shaving foam and it's fine.

Shaving is part of life for a guy, no way out of it.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6513
White-Fusion
Gilette Fusion

OHSHI-

edit: on topic, be jealous, cause i can't grow a beard, and i have extremely thin hair, and not a lot of it (my legs look like they are shaved, yet they never have been ) it has its ups and downs tbh

Last edited by Canadianloser (2008-04-23 12:42:33)

Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6637

Why not save up and get an electric razor. Shaver or w.e lool

Do this.

Last edited by Gooners (2008-04-23 12:42:56)

max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6572|NYC / Hamburg

urdoinitrong if that happens. Buy a decent shaver + shaving cream and shave every day. Won't hurt. Or just get an electric one and get laughed at
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6465|UK
Get an old school double edged razor! I've got one its pretty cool blades are cheap. However the razor and creams are a bit pricey but smell and perform alot better than the goo in a can.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6654

I actually really like the feeling of shaving, however I'm lazy and so don't often do it more than twice a week unless I need to look nice for some reason. Thankfully, my student lifestyle means that beardyness is perfectly ok.
Ryan
+1,230|6848|Alberta, Canada

If you shaved more often and didn't let your hair grow out to get all thick and bushy, it wouldn't be so bad.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6582|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

Canadianloser wrote:

White-Fusion
Gilette Fusion

OHSHI-

edit: on topic, be jealous, cause i can't grow a beard, and i have extremely thin hair, and not a lot of it (my legs look like they are shaved, yet they never have been ) it has its ups and downs tbh
Haha, you would be horrified to see my legs....so fucking hairy, i could even spare a little for ya and still look like a bear.

And how come you cant grow a beard?!?! Just too young?
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6637

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Canadianloser wrote:

White-Fusion
Gilette Fusion

OHSHI-

Haha, you would be horrified to see my legs....so fucking hairy, i could even spare a little for ya and still look like a bear.

He's not manly enough - testosterone deficiency.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6632|UK

max wrote:

Or just get an electric one and get laughed at
pff
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6725|Scotland
I shave on average once every two days...

shaving foam is the way to go, srsly...
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6698
I use the one with 5 blades and vibration. It's awesome, I get the smoothest shave ever.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6582|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

liquidat0r wrote:

max wrote:

Or just get an electric one and get laughed at
pff
Hehe, i can see that im not the only one using an electric shaver. So far none of my friend laugh at me. Its just another way of doing it...and well, as im not uber beardy right now it would not be better to use blade shaver.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6513

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Canadianloser wrote:

White-Fusion
Gilette Fusion

OHSHI-

im 16, almost 17....just not a hairy guy tbh
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6505|so randum
A few times a month

hit puberty kthx
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
The#1Spot
+105|6545|byah
I can understand. luckily it takes about 2months till I have to shave out of irritation. Its just like flossing.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5979|England

i think its fun
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6530|South Florida

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Canadianloser wrote:

White-Fusion
Gilette Fusion

OHSHI-

Unfortunately mine are incredibly hairy too, so is ever place else. im only 16. i hate it so much.

so so so much.

ill need to fuckin wax my stomach this spring or something -.-

how gay is that...
15 more years! 15 more years!
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6505|so randum
David, i have thick black hair.

I have to shave every day.

suck it up.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6698

FatherTed wrote:

David, i have a thick black co .

I have to wank every day.

suck it up.
O, I see.
ddenholm67
DanForth Teh Pwnzer
+53|6561|Scotland
Decent shaver tbh.
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6546|Washington
3 Blade razor, Not disposable.
Use rubbing alcohol on your razor before and after you shave.
Shave with shaving gel.
After that use rubbing alcohol 90% It only burns for about 4 seconds.
After that use a good lotion twice a day like Oil of Olay.
Problem solved.
Shave every 3 to 4 days if you wanna keep it short.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6450|The Land of Scott Walker
Get one of these to take most of it off when you've let it grow.

http://www.amazon.com/Wahl-9877-500-Adv … pc_title_1

Works great and trims goatees with nice precision.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6771|UK

Gooners wrote:

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Canadianloser wrote:

White-Fusion
Gilette Fusion

OHSHI-

He's not manly enough - testosterone deficiency.
Doubt thats the case, I have only small amounts of stubble on my chin (shave every other day) and yet im hairy like a fucking gorilla everywhere else.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard