+234|6755|melb.au
lol

is it someone from the Philippines?
ST19AG_WGreymon
+5|6753|Clinton, MD, USA
I'm a pinoy!!!
xaven
+25|6745|Berlin
You are a real Pinoy if your KULAMBO is actually a mosquito repellant when you sleep at night and Not a bedposts display/accessory! --- You are a real Pinoy if your WALIS TAMBO is actually a floor sweeper for your house and Not a wall display/accessory! --- You are a real Pinoy if your ABANIKO are used as a fanning device and Not a household display/accessory!
dunno what it means, but sounds logic

Last edited by xaven (2006-01-09 15:28:20)

gundemon20
+1|6703|GA
I'm only half.
nitro92
I cheat.
+-6|6813|Sydney, Australia
phillipines dude find tuns of em on gunbound
oberst_enzian
+234|6755|melb.au
i was right! can i be an honourary pinoy now?
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6855|Bryan/College Station, TX
I lived there when I was about 2 years old and then in Thailand when I was 3. That's the best I can do.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
{USI}_Zombie
+11|6785
Nope, absolute Tesoy, but married to a Pinay for 20 years now
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6722|Sweden
Yeah, i'm PINOY!
KtotheIMMY
+513|6775
I was born  in the Philippines and adopted, but I lived in Bangkok for 18 months and Thai was the first language I learned. I don't know any tagalog.

Last edited by KtotheIMMY (2006-01-10 04:53:33)

Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6757|Houston, TX
I'm hitched to a filipino, and ALL the rest of the family (gotta be hundreds).  I'm learning Tagalog, but I still couldn't hold a decent conversation.  Our religious differences have mad it quite the challenge, but her family accepts me for who I am, finally (4 years).
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6757|The Island of Carls Jr.
I'm from the Phillipines and I got here in 2002. I found about this thing called the "INTERNET" and it opened  me to a new world...mostly a weird one but cool nontheless.
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6661
yep im phillipino. wasnt born there, but both my parents are. i dont speak tagalog or illocano (or however u spell it ) but i do understand some.
Aardcore
+60|6725|USA, Arizona
PINOYS IN DA HOUUUSE! Yeah I'm Pinoy, born in the PI from Clark AFB, Manila just before the big Pinatubo volcano hit, haven't been back in almost 2 decades now.
Aardcore
+60|6725|USA, Arizona

nitro92 wrote:

phillipines dude find tuns of em on gunbound
GUNBOUND IS GHEYYY
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6668|Brisbane, Australia

I thought it was Filo?

I fucking hate some of the trendsetting chicks at my school, a new word comes out everyday, and they're all fucking anorexic
hordi74
+16|6477|Capital City of Nds, Germany

xaven wrote:

You are a real Pinoy if your KULAMBO is actually a mosquito repellant when you sleep at night and Not a bedposts display/accessory! --- You are a real Pinoy if your WALIS TAMBO is actually a floor sweeper for your house and Not a wall display/accessory! --- You are a real Pinoy if your ABANIKO are used as a fanning device and Not a household display/accessory!
dunno what it means, but sounds logic
wtf?? maybe i am too german to understand this...
FecalSpray
+1|6648
I'm half but don't eat Balut.
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6757|The Island of Carls Jr.
ew balut. That shit was on Fear Factor, but its not a gross as it really is. It was so easy that they had to make the 3rd stunt harder. I didnt know Ktotheimmy was a Filipino
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6732|California

holy fuck necroposted.
Stags
+26|6668
Half Filipino here.  Balut is so good... *drool*

I can understand Tagalog but can't speak it, like I can say a few things but not enough to hold a conversation.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard