_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6724|Riva, MD
According to various outdated unit spec sheets, the Tiger Ace had 1500 health points, 450 more than the Tiger I.  The Tiger Ace was before my time but I know that it was replaced by the King Tiger but I have seen on this site that the King Tiger has 2000 health points.

So is it 1500 or 2000?

Also, just for interest, here's a vid someone made that pretty much describes how helpless a King Tiger can be when it is not supported at all:

Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6410|Alberta, Canada
I am so glad they don't talk that much ingame.
I'd trust the CoH stats though, that's a good site.
The_Mac
+96|6232
2 Sherman fireflies over repaired with British sapper repair ability + Command Tank = Rape Rape Rape
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6360|Troy, New York
I believe that they made it better, while making it available only once a game, such as the Jagdpanther.
Previously ( to OF) you could call it in repeatedly, but only have one on the field. You could have two tigers on the field at the time. Now tigers can respawn but you can only have one, and you can call in the King tiger only once a round. So Both sites would be correct, relative to the patch level.
So unless your still 1.71 its 2000.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6779|PNW

Jumping from another thread really quick, why isn't Jack Thompson jumping all over the death, gore and profanity in this game?
MECtallica
+73|6511|jalalabad

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Jumping from another thread really quick, why isn't Jack Thompson jumping all over the death, gore and profanity in this game?
he's too busy waiting for GTA IV
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6724|Riva, MD

h4hagen wrote:

I believe that they made it better, while making it available only once a game, such as the Jagdpanther.
Previously ( to OF) you could call it in repeatedly, but only have one on the field. You could have two tigers on the field at the time. Now tigers can respawn but you can only have one, and you can call in the King tiger only once a round. So Both sites would be correct, relative to the patch level.
So you could, at one time, call in two Tiger Aces?  I thought it was Tiger Is but like I said, that was before I started playing.
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6360|Troy, New York

_j5689_ wrote:

h4hagen wrote:

So you could, at one time, call in two Tiger Aces?  I thought it was Tiger Is but like I said, that was before I started playing.
Nope, you could have two of the normal tigers, (from the Blitzkrieg tree) and one tiger ace on the field at a time. (before 2.1 or whenever). All of the tanks could be called in multiple times.
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6410|Alberta, Canada
Just a note: I hate when people say the Jagdpanther and King Tiger are free. They may not cost anything upfront, but they reduce your MP income to around 100 per minute.

So... Inb4unresearchedrants.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard