Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6182|Ireland
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,351242,00.html

"A sermon last Friday by a prominent Muslim cleric and Hamas member of the Palestinian parliament openly declared that "the capital of the Catholics, or the Crusader capital," would soon be conquered by Islam.

The fiery sermon, delivered by Yunis al-Astal and aired on Hamas' Al-Aqsa TV, predicted that Rome would become "an advanced post for the Islamic conquests, which will spread though Europe in its entirety, and then will turn to the two Americas, even Eastern Europe."

"Allah has chosen you for Himself and for His religion," al-Astal preached, "so that you will serve as the engine pulling this nation to the phase of succession, security and consolidation of power, and even to conquests through da'wa and military conquests of the capitals of the entire world.

"Very soon, Allah willing, Rome will be conquered, just like Constantinople was, as was prophesized by our prophet Muhammad," he added.

Al-Astal last June preached how it was the duty of Palestinian women to martyr themselves by becoming homicide bombers.

"The most exalted form of jihad is fighting for the sake of Allah, which means sacrificing one's soul by fighting the enemies head-on, even if it leads to martyrdom," he said in a June 23, 2007 interview."

The peaceful religion strikes again.
IRONCHEF
+385|6489|Northern California
So Islam is represented by "a prominent Muslim cleric" and a "hamas member of the Palestinian parliament?"  They command the 1 billion strong muslim faith in all things jihad and counter-crusade?  Amazing adhesiveness in that religion!  Gonna call it a "1 billion towel head march to Europe" next?
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6518|Πάϊ
I shit myself with fear.
ƒ³
doug1988
spank that azz.
+146|5857|Nibiru in a far away galaxy
What the hell are they smoking ? they keep thinking that these little suicide bombers attacks are going to bring down the western hemishere , the're wrong.  if they start that crap they ain't going to do nothing but alienate them selves from the rest of the world , they will starve and die of thirst and the desert. they really need to give it a break and we ( the governments and the media ) need to STOP paying them any attention. if they start crap , then kill them. simple as that , wonder what military weapons there going to use ? oops they have NONE, sheesh!!!!!

Last edited by doug1988 (2008-04-14 14:43:58)

FallenMorgan
+53|5913|Glendale, CA
So a radical Hamas dipshit represents all of Islam?

In that case, I declare myself the fucking Pope!
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6462|Tyne & Wear, England
Why would I even waste my time in taking the ramblings of an extremist religious nutjob seriously?  And more importantly why would I believe that this demented idiot is representative of all of Islam and that all of Islam follows what he says?  I would have to be pretty naive to do so, but alas some people will fall for this story hook, line and sinker.

I pity him if he actually believes what he says will come true.

Last edited by KILLSWITCH (2008-04-14 14:49:27)

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
doug1988
spank that azz.
I know one thing , I'm getting sick and tired of them. Damn I wish for once they would STFU , they disrespect all other religion BUT expect Everyone else to praise there Allah and there Muslim religion , OK , stay in your country and stay out of the western hemisphere , me personally I think where ever you were born stay there , live there and can't be allowed to LIVE in another country..travel OK , but to live ? NO , this way there wouldn't be so many conflicts. RANT 

Last edited by doug1988 (2008-04-14 15:08:54)

FallenMorgan
+53|5913|Glendale, CA

doug1988 wrote:

I know one thing , I'm getting sick and tired of them. Damn I wish for once they would STFU , they disrespect all other religion BUT expect Everyone else to praise there Allah and there Muslim religion , OK , stay in your country and stay out of the western hemisphere , me personally I think where ever you were born stay there , live there and can't be allowed to LIVE in another country..travel OK , but to live ? NO , this way there wouldn't be so many conflicts. RANT 
Christians have done the same exact thing.
doug1988
spank that azz.

FallenMorgan wrote:

doug1988 wrote:

Christians have done the same exact thing.
DONE. past tense , not in TODAYS world , pay no mind to me I was just ranting.  lol  , but true of what you said tho

Last edited by doug1988 (2008-04-14 15:26:13)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6554
Oh noes! What are they gonna do? Throw stones at us?

https://www.schnews.org.uk/sotw/images_sotw/palestine-boy-tank.jpg

Still won't make me buy the legitimacy of oil wars or support for state terrorists Israel.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-04-14 15:30:28)

Braddock
Agitator
+916|6289|Éire
Headline Should Read: A Couple Of Douchebags Declare A Holy War On Europe

Pretty woeful as usual Lotta_Drool, Islam is a religion known for not having strong central leadership. The idea that a couple of people's extremist ranting will lead to a European invasion is...well, it's like something FOX News would broadcast.
doug1988
spank that azz.

CameronPoe wrote:

http://www.schnews.org.uk/sotw/images_s … y-tank.jpg

Still won't make me buy the legitimacy of oil wars or support for state terrorists Israel.
LOL great pic
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6756|Argentina
And this is how the news services work:

Reality: One fucker talks a lot of BS about conquering Rome
Fox News: "Many Islamic organizations declared a Holy war on the West"
Lowing reading about this: "OMG, I knew it.  Honey, take the kids and let's go to our bunker in the basement"

Last edited by sergeriver (2008-04-14 17:28:53)

SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6129|North Tonawanda, NY

Braddock wrote:

Headline Should Read: A Couple Of Douchebags Declare A Holy War On Europe
Yea, I'm going to have to agree with this one.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6528|Global Command
You don't even have the sense to link to a non  Fox site.

tisk tisk.

http://www.lucianne.com/threads2.asp?artnum=396071

But, if he said that, he needs to die.
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6300
Wow, How can anyone get any more stupid!
FallenMorgan
+53|5913|Glendale, CA

David.P wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

David.P wrote:

Disclaimer: The things I say on this website are all in jest, Nothing I say is to be taken Seriously. Only a fool would do so.
Then go spew your bullshit elsewhere. This forum is called "DEBATE AND SERIOUS TALK". If you're not going to be serious, GTFO.
Allright you got me there.

I do not like the Religion of Islam because of it's Hypocrisy and Rampant hate speech towards other groups. I would like to see it removed from the face of the earth, And violence would be the last option to do so. So no i do not support the Genocide of 1.5 billion people.
Your confusing Islam with radical Islam.  How would you feel if I said that all christians are backwater asshats?  I would feel bad because that statement would be WRONG.  Conservative Christians are the asses, just like how Conservative Muslims are asses.  There are moderate and even Liberal Muslims.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

The WB Church also declared war on gays, Americans and atheists for Christianity.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2008-04-14 20:21:01)

462nd NSP653
Devout Moderate, Empty Head.
+57|6683

SenorToenails wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Headline Should Read: A Couple Of Douchebags Declare A Holy War On Europe AGAIN
Yea, I'm going to have to agree with this one.
Me too but fixed.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6705|67.222.138.85
Let's take the topic of genocide to another thread.
FallenMorgan
+53|5913|Glendale, CA

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

The WB Church also declared war on gays, Americans and atheists for Christianity.

Westboro Baptist Church?  They declared holy war on everybody.
David.P
Banned
+649|6272

FallenMorgan wrote:

Your confusing Islam with radical Islam.
Small Difference.

FallenMorgan wrote:

How would you feel if I said that all christians are backwater asshats?
I would agree, Except with the backwater part.

FallenMorgan wrote:

I would feel bad because that statement would be WRONG.
You would feel bad?

FallenMorgan wrote:

Conservative Christians are the asses, just like how Conservative Muslims are asses.  There are moderate and even Liberal Muslims.
You mean the guys who work at the 7/11 near my house that drink beer, Play lotto, Smoke weed, And are too fucked up sometimes to pray? You mean those guys? Yeah they pretty cool for liberal muslims. Too bad their dad is'nt.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6437|King Of The Islands

doug1988 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

http://www.schnews.org.uk/sotw/images_s … y-tank.jpg

LOL great pic
"If that was Civilization 3, the kid would win" - some guy
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

lol Fox News.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
FallenMorgan
+53|5913|Glendale, CA

David.P wrote:

You mean the guys who work at the 7/11 near my house that drink beer, Play lotto, Smoke weed, And are too fucked up sometimes to pray? You mean those guys? Yeah they pretty cool for liberal muslims. Too bad their dad is'nt.
Yes that's basically what a liberal Muslim is.  Iraq has a lot of non-radical muslims, despite the radicals who shoot at eachother.

Fundamentalist Islam is not the same as moderate Islam.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard