{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6574|Florida
Hey everyone of the BF2s community.  It has been a very long time since I have been here, but I am still lingering around.  Hopefully some of the people I made friends with still remember me, and Im sure some of you, probably many new people, dont know me. 

First of all, Im dropping in to say hello to everyone, and see whats going on in a community which I know Ive probably spent more time than necessary in lol.  Things seem to be mostly the same, just a few different names.  I hope everyone is doing well, and kickin some ass on either BF2 or COD4.  I bought it and played it right after it came out for about 2 weeks, then had to leave it all behind for awhile, so Im a bit out of the loop.  Its good to stop in though, and when I get back home, I will be an active member again.

An update on me (for those of you that care, or have nothing else to do but kill some time)
Ive spent the last good portion of my enlisted life in Iraq....and still there currently.  Ive seen things I never thought I would have seen, and been places I have only read about.  Yes, Im in the Air Force, and my life isnt nearly as hard as some folks in the Marine Corps or Army have it, but dont be fooled by my Chair Force job, its not as...."desk oriented" as most.  Taking a look back on my time here, everything I thought I ever knew about this place, has pretty much gone out the window.  I realize that a person is naive of how it actually is here, until you go and spend a good amount of time there.  It has brought on a new respect to the vets that have served here and other wars before, and the ones that are here now.  This kind of place takes a toll on you, regardless of what kind of job your here to do.  I realize the sacrifice required, where as before, I thought I did and didnt know anything.

So thank you to all the vets, regardless of what conflict/war you served in, you have all of my respect.

I hope to be back in the forums with you all soon, take care, and I will check back in at a later date when it is easy to access again.
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6129|Carnoustie, Scotland
hi
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6564|NYC / Hamburg

welcome back
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6527|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition

max wrote:

welcome back
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6525|Global Command
Good to see you Frank.
Strngs012
Could I have 10,000 marbles please
+40|6414|Florida
I remember reading some of your posts a long time ago, but I don't know you. Anyways welcome back and be safe over there.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6565|Mountains of NC

its a been a longgggggggggggggggggggggg time

hows the sandbox
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6522|South Florida
Hey man!

Good to see your still kickin' (ass)

Keep up the work, and thanks for fighting for my nation =]
15 more years! 15 more years!
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6534|Long Island, New York
Off we go into the wild blue yonder,
Climbing high into the sun;
Here they come zooming to meet our thunder,
At 'em boys, Give 'er the gun! (Give 'er the gun hey!)
Down we dive, spouting our flame from under,
Off with one hell of a roar!*
We live in fame or go down in flame. Hey!
Nothing can stop the U.S. Air Force!

Minds of men fashioned a crate of thunder,
Sent it high into the blue;
Hands of men blasted the world asunder;
How they lived God only knew! (God only knew then!)
Souls of men dreaming of skies to conquer
Gave us wings, ever to soar!
With scouts before And bombers galore. Hey!
Nothing can stop the U.S. Air Force!

Fellow future enlistee here. Thanks for your service man. Glad you're doing okay.
kptk92
u
+972|6405|tc_london
Keep fighting the fight, and remember We're moving late this year :3
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6772
Thanks for your service man
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6504
hey frank, i may be remembering wrong, but you liked hockey, right? or wrong guy?

either way, good to see you back
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6617|London, England
I'll be joining the RAF soon, not sure yet on specifics though. It's just something that I'm definitely going to do. What are you currently doing in the Air Force?
Ryan
+1,230|6839|Alberta, Canada

max wrote:

welcome back
ghettoperson
+1,943|6646

Sup dude. Nice to see you around here again.
bennisboy
+829|6643|Poundland
Stay safe. Its good to see people still cant leave us even when they're in iraq
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6402|NSW, Australia

good to see you back man

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard