Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6702
Here I go.......

https://www.kotaku.com/assets/resources/2006/12/flame_suit.jpg

Anyone who has spent over an hour on D&ST knows about the general consensus that FOX news is incredibly biased and unreliable.  I'd like to point out that FOX news is not the only news station with extreme biases.  The main reason that FOX news is deemed the most unbalanced is that it is the only prominent news station with a conservative bias.  Sometimes I doubt that FOX is even as biased as ABC or some of the other news networks.  I am constantly reminded of the news's selective story choices when I hear a biased report regarding the illegal immigration issue.  Every day numerous people are killed by drunk illegal aliens.  Every day major crimes are committed by illegal aliens.  3 separate friends/acquaintances of mine have been sent to the hospital on 3 separate occasions from car crashes involving drunk illegals.  I never heard about the last accident in the news, but I turn on the TV the next day and I heard about some drunk US citizen involved in a crash.  The news has resorted to calling ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS,  migrants.  This makes it seem as though people who are against illegal immigration are opposed to immigration in general, and this simply is not true.  I will never forget when I heard the BS statistic that illegals commit less crimes than US citizens.  WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT.  Not only does that not make any sense; It is erroneous.  Just a couple of months ago, a friend of mine mentiond that a high priority illegal drug dealer had finally been caught.  It wasn't even reported in the news.  Within the last year, many dangerous illegal criminals have been caught.  I've seen few of them reported, and the few that have been reported haven't even been reported at illegals.  News stations have such a liberal bias I'm happy for anything going the other way.
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6544|San Diego, CA, USA
I love Fox News.  I'm watching it now.  Some days I wish I was an illegal...seems they get more breaks than us Americans - they don't even have to pay taxes.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6525|Global Command
I'd care more if 90% of the other stations weren't whoring for Obama.
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6764
papa bear Bill O'Reilly rocks!!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6758

most people are jealous of the popular kid.  Nobody will listen to them, so the blame and cry.  Quite sad actually.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6534|Long Island, New York
I used to watch them for general news and shit, but when they insinuated Al Qaeda had a link in the SoCal fires, I just refused to ever watch channel 26 ever again.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6534|Long Island, New York

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

its 24 where im at.
23 = MSNBC
24 = CNBC
25 = CNN
26 = Fox News

Long Island is weird yo
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5957|Washington DC

Poseidon wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

its 24 where im at.
23 = MSNBC
24 = CNBC
25 = CNN
26 = Fox News

Long Island is weird yo
519 = CNN
520 = CNN Headline News

801-809 or something = local HD

CloakedStarship
+76|6561

Poseidon wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

its 24 where im at.
23 = MSNBC
24 = CNBC
25 = CNN
26 = Fox News

Long Island is weird yo
Odd, I thought everything else was weird.  But then again I did move to Florida.
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6126|North Tonawanda, NY
I watch Fox News.  I think a lot of people have a hard time separating their commentary from their news, though I really don't know why.  They are pretty obviously separate.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6647|USA
The problem is, and you see it in this forum plain as day, everything and everyone is considered biased, bigoted, racist etc.. when it goes against the liberal opinion.

It is their only defense against reality.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6702
Wow.... Thanks.... This is not what I was expecting.  I thought that this would start with a flame and end with a deeply embittered debate.  I had no idea you all were so reasonable!  Well, it's good to know that there are still at least some people who are in touch with reality.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6768|PNW

Everyone knows that FOX News isn't the only biased station there is, but it is the most popular one to attack. Honestly, how many people would click on a "CNN SUCKS" thread over a "FOX DOES IT AGAIN" topic?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6758

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Everyone knows that FOX News isn't the only biased station there is, but it is the most popular one to attack. Honestly, how many people would click on a "CNN SUCKS" thread over a "FOX DOES IT AGAIN" topic?
sheeple
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6640

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

CNN sucks equally.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6564|Mountains of NC

https://blogs.kansascity.com/photos/uncategorized/colbertoreilly.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6401|North Carolina

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

dont like illegals, quit hiring them.
Very true...
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6640
too bad people like talking more about the problem than the solution.

like FM said.  Its a problem, not a scapegoat.

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2008-04-08 21:10:20)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6758

its funny that people are so passionate about fox news, yet have no problem with blogs.

true stupidity.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6640
Is there even such a thing as an objective blog.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6758

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

well people do not bash them to the point they bash a network.  So it shows the dumb fucking idiots of the interweb.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6145|'straya

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Wow.... Thanks.... This is not what I was expecting.  I thought that this would start with a flame and end with a deeply embittered debate.  I had no idea you all were so reasonable!  Well, it's good to know that there are still at least some people who are in touch with reality.
lol.

so are you saying that only FOX news viewers are in touch with reality?
please don't give me that bullshit. i know that all news/all forms of the media are biased... thats just how it is...
but FOX by far takes the cake when it comes to terrible, biased journalism. news stations are not around to give opinion, their job is to inform... not to deleive biased news peices that the majority of their audience wants to hear
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6401|North Carolina

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

To be fair, it's very difficult for anything we do to be objective.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6640
talking about when people cry about objectivity when they use blogs as sources to back up an argument.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6703|67.222.138.85
I think FOX is just the easiest one to attack. I can see they're all biased with wording and story choice, but on Fox the bias is just...dripping.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard