r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6465

Good match...GJ Liverpool, lulz Arsenal.

It's football not soccer.

Discuss
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6638|London, England
Yeah, it was a good match. Walcotts run was amazing, but it'll barely get a mention seeing as it was all to no avail. Liverpool probably deserved to win, and Arsenals season = fail
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6365|Belfast
fuck
its liverpool...

AGAIN
not good for me

Last edited by henno13 (2008-04-08 13:45:40)

SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5991|England

lol arsenal
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6353|Oregon
They showed it on ESPN so I got to watch!
It was a great match... I'm always happy when a good, high-profile match is shown live in the US.
Liverpool showed 'em up... Tight business.
Now if only there was some rugby on later....
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6517|so randum

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Yeah, it was a good match. Walcotts run was amazing, but it'll barely get a mention seeing as it was all to no avail. Liverpool probably deserved to win, and Arsenals season = fail
In a few years, Walcott will be fantastic for England.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
henno13
+230|6365|Belfast
WE MUST BEAT THEM IN THE SEMIS!!!!!!!!!!!

besides that was NEVER a pelenty
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6758|OctoLand
Great...3 semi-finals in 4 years against liverpool in the champions league, what are the fucking odds. We'll get them this time...we have to.
I know fucking karate
henno13
+230|6365|Belfast

justice wrote:

Great...3 semi-finals in 4 years against liverpool in the champions league, what are the fucking odds. We'll get them this time...we have to.
thank you
i would never of though there was a chelsea fan here
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6649

Wenger is the idiot. Four games in a row Walcott came on and played amazing. Yet he still plays the twat Eboue. And now because of the manager, he, yes he, has single handedly ruined this by not making the changes when they should be made, and by not buying players.

The penalty wasn't even a penalty, Toure was jumping out the way but Babel just went down...

Man, our season has been so shit.

And whats so "lol" about the way Arsenal played, considering they out played Liverpool at home.

Last edited by Gooners (2008-04-08 13:52:06)

henno13
+230|6365|Belfast

Gooners wrote:

you did well at the start
but then threw it away
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6649

henno13 wrote:

Gooners wrote:

you did well at the start
but then threw it away
Yeah, to be honest our season ended about 7 games back...
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6749|St. Andrews / Oslo

henno13 wrote:

justice wrote:

thank you
I knew justice was a fan, but didn't know you were! Awesome.

Been to Stamford Bridge 5 years in a row; great fun
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
henno13
+230|6365|Belfast

Jenspm wrote:

henno13 wrote:

justice wrote:

thank you
I knew justice was a fan, but didn't know you were! Awesome.

Been to Stamford Bridge 5 years in a row; great fun

ive been to 9 games
including the famous valenica match in valencia a year ago

one of the few good things ive done in my life

Last edited by henno13 (2008-04-08 13:58:39)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6638|London, England
Why are you a Chelski fan if you're in N.Ireland
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6583|England

justice wrote:

Chavski? I thought better of you Just. You think Liverpool are bad? We will probably get Barca if they go through with us....

I duno whats better, Scousers or Gunners going through. So long as Liverpool beat Chavski, then thats ok.

Fair do's though, Walcotts run was simply amazing. If he had been selfish and gone for goal, that would have rivaled Giggsy's ole masterclass.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6773|Scotland

Snake wrote:

justice wrote:

Chavski? I thought better of you Just. You think Liverpool are bad? We will probably get Barca if they go through with us....

I duno whats better, Scousers or Gunners going through. So long as Liverpool beat Chavski, then thats ok.

Fair do's though, Walcotts run was simply amazing. If he had been selfish and gone for goal, that would have rivaled Giggsy's ole masterclass.
Um... Although I am a hardcore Barca fan.... The likelyhood - with the way they are playing now and without messi - of them beating Manchester United is slim.
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6149|Carnoustie, Scotland

henno13 wrote:

SEMI!!!!!!!!!!!
lol.
ddenholm67
DanForth Teh Pwnzer
+53|6573|Scotland

Funky_Finny wrote:

henno13 wrote:

SEMI!!!!!!!!!!!
lol.
Your quote is the fucking funniest thing ive ever seen hahahahaahah roflrofl

[/sarcasm]
CameronPoe
+2,925|6572
I take solace in the fact that Liverpool won't win the Champions League this year owing to their supreme shitness.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6773|Scotland

CameronPoe wrote:

I take solace in the fact that Liverpool won't win the Champions League this year owing to their supreme shitness.
I wouldn't be saying that right now. They have the best striker in the world on their side.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6572

Zimmer wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

I wouldn't be saying that right now. They have the best striker in the world on their side.
Ronaldinho?
Henry?
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6773|Scotland

CameronPoe wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Ronaldinho?
Henry?
What? I am talking about Liverpool.... Fernando Torres...
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6758|OctoLand

Snake wrote:

justice wrote:

Chavski? I thought better of you Just.
9 years a season ticket holder, this is my last. Didn't go to tonights game though, I'm on an island in the middle of the atlantic

Btw, pffft united, 2-2 on sunday, BIG slip up, we're gonna get ya!

Last edited by justice (2008-04-08 14:46:42)

I know fucking karate
CameronPoe
+2,925|6572

Zimmer wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Ronaldinho?
Henry?
What? I am talking about Liverpool.... Fernando Torres...
I thought you were referring to the best striker in the world?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard