RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6526|Area 51

Varegg wrote:

In addition to the permanent squads we will also need a reserve pool seeing as not everybody can play all the time ... if we get this team together i can see events being a regular undertaking

Maybe we can expand this to cover other games also ... kylef is head general when it comes to TF2 events and if we can find a community with a COD4 server we can challenge them perhaps ... the possibilities are endless imho ... we could play bf2 exspansions ... etc etc

A few OSP guys would like to have the "hunting commander" squad - looks like the first chopper team is ready with RDMC & Toilet - and i'm waiting for Mr.Snake to post his SNAKE squad ...

1927 is an experienced bf2 clan fighter/organizer and is willing to lead a squad for those interested so contact him ...

I would also appriciate if we could find atleast one day pr week to hold a bf2s get together on the EU server, pref a weekday ...

Will start posting squads during or just past the upcoming weekend ... there will be no new events before this is finished so post away ...
Cools. Oh btw don't plan any matches on saturdays. And nothing coming 1.5 months (Exams....) Btw we need some tactics too for future matches. Who her besides me has any experience with ATC? So that SL's can meet and go over tactics.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6526|England

RDMC wrote:

Varegg wrote:

In addition to the permanent squads we will also need a reserve pool seeing as not everybody can play all the time ... if we get this team together i can see events being a regular undertaking

Maybe we can expand this to cover other games also ... kylef is head general when it comes to TF2 events and if we can find a community with a COD4 server we can challenge them perhaps ... the possibilities are endless imho ... we could play bf2 exspansions ... etc etc

A few OSP guys would like to have the "hunting commander" squad - looks like the first chopper team is ready with RDMC & Toilet - and i'm waiting for Mr.Snake to post his SNAKE squad ...

1927 is an experienced bf2 clan fighter/organizer and is willing to lead a squad for those interested so contact him ...

I would also appriciate if we could find atleast one day pr week to hold a bf2s get together on the EU server, pref a weekday ...

Will start posting squads during or just past the upcoming weekend ... there will be no new events before this is finished so post away ...
Cools. Oh btw don't plan any matches on saturdays. And nothing coming 1.5 months (Exams....) Btw we need some tactics too for future matches. Who her besides me has any experience with ATC? So that SL's can meet and go over tactics.
Good point...exams, and coursework. Yeah, next month or so are going to be hectic as hell.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6634|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
So far confirmed in our squad:

kptk92
Samtheman
The Sherrif
Jyden

I have exp in ATC through the clanbase stuff I have arranged, the only thing I cant do is set up the ATC server.

My exp has all been on a 6v6 inf only level so there will be a big difference.

Last edited by 1927 (2008-04-12 01:21:05)

Eldu
+62|6068|Belgium
Well, sign me up for either squad, I won't do air, flaghopping is way more fun. Though I'm also heading for a hectic month, 1 or 2 nights of bf2 won't hurt, tf2 certainly never does .
Come on fella's more Squad Leaders need to step forward.
kptk92
u
+972|6369|tc_london

1927 wrote:

kptk92
Samtheman
The Sherrif
Jyden
pr0

How many players needed for the squad? 32 +reserves?
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6702|OctoLand
I'll be gunner for 2nd chopper team, any pilot will do.

If not, I will be in Snakes squad if thats alright with him.
I know fucking karate
l41e
+677|6609

Well, I'll put myself forward as a reserve. I can't do any events on the BF2S EU server, but any others I'm good to go.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6771|Nårvei

Looks like we are starting to have some people around the EU community again

I say we start softly with a gamenight once pr week and see where that leads us ... my vote is still wednesday and we need to get a good mix of maps to play ...

I'm no big fan of IO but will play it if the majority goes for that ...

Fav maps are Oman, Daqing, Kubra and Clean S ...

Also boosterpack night once pr month to start with could be cool ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6703|Topside

Varegg wrote:

Looks like we are starting to have some people around the EU community again

I say we start softly with a gamenight once pr week and see where that leads us ... my vote is still wednesday and we need to get a good mix of maps to play ...

I'm no big fan of IO but will play it if the majority goes for that ...

Fav maps are Oman, Daqing, Kubra and Clean S ...

Also boosterpack night once pr month to start with could be cool ...
Aha,you air whore you.
Eldu
+62|6068|Belgium
Well, I almost never can at wednesday . But then again, I'm never sure when I'll be able to, but tuesday and wednesday are the worst days for me.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6526|England

I can never make a Wednesday or Thursday. Maps sound cool...except Kubra = uber fail.

But the boosterpack maps....WOOT
kptk92
u
+972|6369|tc_london

Snake wrote:

But the boosterpack maps....WOOT
Varegg
+2,206|6771|Nårvei

Tuesdays are fail for me ... how bout Mondays, any objections ?

However not tomorrow Monday

So Daqing, Oman & Clean Sweap then ? ... any other maps in the rotation ?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Yes, Monday's is ok me for.

Some thing "City Based"  aswell?
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6532

Wednesday would have been ideal for me, but if others can't make it then it doesn't matter. Mondays are fine for me, but I can't usually do Saturdays or Sundays.
kptk92
u
+972|6369|tc_london
Monday, Wednesday is fine, unless something comes up on TV
Varegg
+2,206|6771|Nårvei

Okay ... lets try Mondays then and see how many turns up ... any specific time ? ... from 8pm GMT ?

Any more thoughts on the map rotation or shall we just take them all and start off with Karkand to attract other players ? ... set it up with an even spread of every other citymap and airmaps ?
Eldu
+62|6068|Belgium

Varegg wrote:

Okay ... lets try Mondays then and see how many turns up ... any specific time ? ... from 8pm GMT ?

Any more thoughts on the map rotation or shall we just take them all and start off with Karkand to attract other players ? ... set it up with an even spread of every other citymap and airmaps ?
So we start tonight?
8 sounds fine to me ^^.
Varegg
+2,206|6771|Nårvei

I'm not sure i can be there tonight because of a meeting at school ... but if i'm home at 8pm GMT i'll come by, i'll see if i can arrange someone to change the maps to cycle the lot for starters and we can decide on what cycle we wan't later ...
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6703|Topside

Ok new mapcycle is set,lets see how it works.
Varegg
+2,206|6771|Nårvei

Negerkungen wrote:

Ok new mapcycle is set,lets see how it works.
Tnx bro
kptk92
u
+972|6369|tc_london
Nah not tonight far too short notice
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6183|Escea

Can I be'z liek in Snake's squad? I'll be his engy dude on his LB, as well as overall super squaddie, sexy time with the M16. Can also operate in tank formations. Oh and I'm a mean hawk pilot.
Eldu
+62|6068|Belgium

M.O.A.B wrote:

Can I be'z liek in Snake's squad? I'll be his engy dude on his LB, as well as overall super squaddie, sexy time with the M16. Can also operate in tank formations. Oh and I'm a mean hawk pilot.
He's a mean mofo, I'll also sign up for snake's squad if he'll have me ^^.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard