My first movie
Contains heli flying/gunning/soloing
Recorded on a few days in march.
Duration: 17:50

http://files.filefront.com/Bf2HeliComba … einfo.html

Uploaded on wipido:

[wipido]http://www.wipido.com/video/604[/wipido]

Hope u like it...

Last edited by SamFisher199 (2008-04-22 10:26:42)

Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6285|eng
I want my 18 minutes back..

Try another map apart from Dalian, that was so boring. But good piloting + gunning.
#rekt
NUNYA! Bluecow003
+14|5918|Minneapolis, MN
18 minutes!?  Are you serious?  I mean I'm an admitted chopper whore too and I've even made my own video about it too, but what would possess you to make an 18 minute video about just the chopper?  Then to make it all 1 map on top of that!

Nice shooting and flying, but holy cow, 18 minutes!
SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6313|Netherlands
Thx for replies, yea I know it's a lot of dalian, but I just like that map (and Wake). The 18 minutes is mostly because of the piloting part, which is quite long compared to the rest...
Ratboy
+8|5898
LOL it's jamal fin, the whiney bitch who cries when i kill him in the heli server!

EDIT: When anyone kills him..

Anyway video taking too long to buffer here...Unable to offer feedback.

Last edited by Ratboy (2008-04-05 06:09:03)

SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6313|Netherlands
And who are u?

edit: and yes i whine alot, that all started like 1.5 years ago, when i played alot with someone who was whining all the time, I also started doing it then... I actually hate myself for doing it as well..

Last edited by SamFisher199 (2008-04-05 06:51:43)

BRiiNDED
+137|6124
i liked it even though it is too long

piloting was more impressive than kills imo, coz anyone can get get good at tv missile with practise tbh, same with piloting but thought it was more impressive
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6191|Roma
Think i probably said it about Trigger's video's too.
Chopper TV video's should not be long as most of the footage looks the same, unless you have so nice rocket kills etc. it should be short and sweet.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6313|Netherlands
Ok, thx for feedback
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6462|A W S M F O X
Solochaingunning is the future.
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6132|Carnoustie, Scotland
K first off, I agree, 18 mins is a bit much. I only watched to the end of LP. (Good song btw.)
You need some good loc files, for the viewer doesn't know if your gunner hit the target, the text could just say "###### Left the squad". Try to get (+1) or (+2) in it, and make it orange.
You'll probably have to download this to make it viewable, I only streamed and was a bit boring seeing the missile going out time and time again, although I did like the solo at the start.

What makes the TV missile seem so slow on videos but so fast in real life?

Good video, 7/10.
SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6313|Netherlands

Funky_Finny wrote:

K first off, I agree, 18 mins is a bit much. I only watched to the end of LP. (Good song btw.)
You need some good loc files, for the viewer doesn't know if your gunner hit the target, the text could just say "###### Left the squad". Try to get (+1) or (+2) in it, and make it orange.
You'll probably have to download this to make it viewable, I only streamed and was a bit boring seeing the missile going out time and time again, although I did like the solo at the start.

What makes the TV missile seem so slow on videos but so fast in real life?

Good video, 7/10.
Ok thx for the tips
jp_shoota
+1|5871
i enjoyed the video watched most of it. music went well i thought
SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6313|Netherlands
Thx
GameOver
+14|6261|Hungary
Nice flying and gunning, except the part from 5:57 to 6:01. Never try to turn back against a jet coming from behind, instead of that try the GameOverian backing up maneuver (it's my own invention...lol)!

And what others said: Don't whine! Whining is for noobs and amateurs. You are skilled enough not to whine. Shoot instead of whining, works much better.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard