M95...
Problem done...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6797|Barrington, RI

Ludic wrote:

But wouldn't it be more of a team oriented decision if you see two clanmates waiting for a heli, to allow them to have it?
I agree with Ludic on this one though I don't support TK'ing to acoomplish this.  another thing to consider is what do you do if you have one guy that is so good with the chopper that he can use both seats expertly when flying solo?  Ludic you know what/who I'm talking about.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6838
A its not " your fuckin helio "

B when you are the pilot its not your decision to select a gunner, it'd be nice ! but it ain't

Tip 1 if you really are so twisted about it, Join a clan server.
     Tip 2 if you really are so twisted about it, fly to edge of map.
             nose gunner out of bounds till he dies
             pick up buddy

just don't tell anyone I told you to.
ps you might lose a bit of health the 1st time you try it but he will lose ALL of his.
If you cant complete the manuver you shouldnt fly either.

But I do feel your pain, Worse is have a dick pilot.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6689
i'm generous on these matters if i see a guy in the chopper and he wants his e-friend clan guy be the gunner i get out thats of course if he asks nicely.

another time i got in the gunner in the tank and he asked me "nicely"to get out cause the o ther guy was a enginer so i did and he said thanks.

So i usually do these kind of things but if the guy is really shit then i'd never give up a tank or anything if im better then the person wich i usually am.

and yeah idiots who get in the chopper they dont even use the damn miniguns or anything the whole  time im in it they maybe fire like 2 shots im like wtf SHOOT THE FUCKING GUNS and there like i am!
Pizall
+0|6728|N.C.
Real men dont have to use heli to get the job done, or plane for that mader. I dont use them. And its not that I dont know how to fly either or them I just hate competing for them and getting shot in back or blown up before I get in or get off the ground by my own teamate and assholes like you DAN 500.  And who to say that the other person is not better then you. YOU are the tipycal stereo type ITs MY SEVER, ITS MY CALN, ITC MY TANK, IT MY HELI, ITS MY PLANE. Just like a 5 yr old not wanting share any toys in the play box with any other kids. Now play nice you little spoil brat!
the_ubernoob_
+8|6745

^DD^GRiPS wrote:

I agree, nothing worse than a gunner who gives away your position when u got a chopper from a blind side and set up the chopper for a TV cam shot and hes shooting the minigun at it and then the other chopper turns and his gunner promptly bows you outa the sky.  i have noticed some people dont even know there is a TV missle let alone how to use it.
Except a gunner that uses the MG on tanks, APCS, and AA vehicles.
chitlin
Banned
+36|6764
if you suck as a gunner then dont get in the chopper becuse youre fucking your team over .. go practice somewhere else
Herbmaster007
+-4|6744

Pizall wrote:

Real men dont have to use heli to get the job done, or plane for that mader. I dont use them. And its not that I dont know how to fly either or them I just hate competing for them and getting shot in back or blown up before I get in or get off the ground by my own teamate and assholes like you DAN 500.  And who to say that the other person is not better then you. YOU are the tipycal stereo type ITs MY SEVER, ITS MY CALN, ITC MY TANK, IT MY HELI, ITS MY PLANE. Just like a 5 yr old not wanting share any toys in the play box with any other kids. Now play nice you little spoil brat!
I'm with you there dude.  I hate vehicle whores!  Spawn at a USMC airfield and there's usually about 12 people stood about waiting for blackhawks, AH-1Z or jets when we're getting our arses spanked on the battlefield.  If there's a vehicle there and no-one else around, I'll take it.

Some moron stood in front of the APC I'd just got into, I was tempted just to mow him down but i knew the punish was coming, so I sat in the back and let him drive.  We got wasted within a minute at which point I complemented his driving skills.  Moments like that really try my patience with this game, but then I think to myself.... IT'S JUST A GAME!

So stop crying, there's no pilot or driver class, it's first come first served.  If you don't want him as a gunner, go do some REAL fighting and let him go masturbate over his "top notch" chopper skills.

Last edited by Herbmaster007 (2006-01-08 16:32:22)

S4INT05
+1|6731|79605, TX
I'm sick of people like you who call it "your Heli." this one time i was on a 24/7 city maps server, playing mashtuur and i spawned way the hell out by the west gas station where the blackhawk is. there were no vehicles around exept the blackhawk, so naturally to avoid a long walk i get in the chopper with a few clanners. turns out, the pilot was admin, and he started telling me "S4INT get the fuck out of the chopper! clanners only!" and i told him, "just get me over the city and i'll bail," "NO S4INT! leave the fucking chopper now or you'll get booted." sure enough, i got booted. so fuck you, fuck your clan, and fuck your damn chopper.
mjw
The All Rounder
+22|6760|Rotherham, England
it amazes me to see how many people, are in agreement with the original poster and to see how many people think that sniping the guy out of his gunner seat is OK.
I have to say that Dan500 and anyone who agrees with him, should go and play CS, or Quake or something thats not BF2 or anything i play, cos i don't want to play a "TEAM" Game with faggots like this that monopolise a single vehicle round after round just because they are good in it.
Hell if i ever see you in a server i might just get a jet and not even let you take off your helipad you stupid immature fool.
These type of guys ruin the game for everyone else, and expect noobs to go and learn in single player or on empty servers, which is bullshit because it aint possible.
1. In singleplayer its far too easy to kill everything and it doesn't represent how a real BF2 round is played, and since when do you ever play on 16 player servers, where you only have to worry about a few things attacking your chopper, where as in a real game you will a lot more things firing at you, so its completely different.
2. As for learning in Empty Servers, Well Newsflash, does the term "EMPTY" mean anything to you, if the server is fuckin empty how the hell you meant to practice???

If you dont like the gunner in your chopper, why don't you just get out and let him fly himself, or better yet just take off and let the guy get some practice, you and your buddy must have started somewhere. (dont say singleplayer cos if you do your lying).
Or even better still, leave the server, burn your disk, count to ten and stop whining and go and develop some pubic hair, then when your mature enough to handle an online "multiplayer"( implies more people than just you and you 1337 gunner pilot buddy) first person shooter, fell free to come back and play nice like everyone else.
headrippa
+9|6776
Everyone has got to learn somehow just like you and your mate did
ishbu
+0|6692

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

First of all it indeed is NOT your chopper, its planted in the game for every1 to use, not just you.

However, being the nice guy I am. I always get out when I see a clanmate next to the chopper who whants to get in.
Good policy..
qft
RugBurn007
+1|6743
Whaaaaaaaaaaaa
Here's your formula . . . ah . . . rather your solution.
Create a real Klan.  Or actually join a real Klan.
Purchase a real Klan Server.
Stay on your Klan's Server.
Make it a Krispy Klad Klan Rule that no one can touch the chopper but you and your gunner.
Make certain that you and you alone have the ability to kick/ban some Christmas Gift Playing kid who is just trying to have some fun.
Invite all these other members of the master race to join you on your Klan Server.
This way all those obnoxiously normal players who get in your way and ruin your day will be free to jump in and out of their mode of transportation of choice without pissing any of you super beings off and without having to hear your BS. Everybody's happy.
the_ubernoob_
+8|6745
Whenever I use the chopper I want to have a gunner (my friend if possible but more often than not someone else gets in) I don't care much if they can't aim (they have to practice somehow) I can just fly in a way to give them a better angle for a shot help out the gunner the best I can.  If he shoots the TV missle at the hovering hawk and misses then atleast he tried (now its my turn with the rockets).

The only thing I ask out of a gunner is to use common sense when choosing his weapons.

Machingun rounds just make a tank angry and TV missles aren't the best thing for killing infantry and light jeeps.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6702
just one thing to say, listen to your damn pilot!
If your pilot tells you to get out, get the *($# out. I wouldn't mind carrying random gunners around when i fly except that 90% of battlefield 2 gunners are functionally retarded, and would rather blast away at tanks with the minigun then take the beautiful tv missile shots i keep setting them up for. Frankly, id rather do it all myself with the pilot rockets than deal with idiots that not only dont know what theyre doing, but dont listen to people that do.

And what really gets me pissed: gunners who decide that after shooting at an infantry a few times with the gun, switch to the missile and fire some completely half-assed shot into the ground 30m away. Times like that i wish i could pull my sidearm out and blow his brains all over the windshield.
Andur10
+0|6685
Hi I'm one of the so called nOOb players in BF2. I just want to give my opinion on the whole gunner seat thing. First off it's just a game. Second quit being petty and start teaching some of the new people how to use the various weapons in the game. The game would be a lot better if people would quit being jack asses and start accualy helping each other out. I'm most likely going to get blasted on this forum for saying that but I really don't care. I don't play the game to worry about what anyone else thinks about my skills. I'm jsut tired of all the people who haven't got anything better to do in life but play a game for hours on end. Get out and get a girlfriend or a job. I respect all the people who are better than I am at anything. It give me a chance to learn and get better.
S4INT05
+1|6731|79605, TX

Andur10 wrote:

Hi I'm one of the so called nOOb players in BF2. I just want to give my opinion on the whole gunner seat thing. First off it's just a game. Second quit being petty and start teaching some of the new people how to use the various weapons in the game. The game would be a lot better if people would quit being jack asses and start accualy helping each other out. I'm most likely going to get blasted on this forum for saying that but I really don't care. I don't play the game to worry about what anyone else thinks about my skills. I'm jsut tired of all the people who haven't got anything better to do in life but play a game for hours on end. Get out and get a girlfriend or a job. I respect all the people who are better than I am at anything. It give me a chance to learn and get better.
*starts the dramatic slow clap*
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6790|Singapore

This is the last time i'm posting this hehe. So lets give it a good shot.

1. It is not your fucking chopper.

2. If you want it to be your chopper play sniper. Or learn to kill him OOB. I've done that to many a gunner. Cheap, but effective.

3. Learn to TK early. Play medic, shoot the asshat in the head, revive just before you enter chopper.

4. Learn to use you fucking missiles and fly like you have no gunner.

5. Go buy your own server.

6. Go masturbate.

Judging by the kind of player you are, i suggest you take up option 6.
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6756
lmao at this topic...

Does this happen in your server? If its not your server it most certainly isnt your chopper.

You dont always get the best pilot/Gunner, but its not the end of everything, its a chance to improve beyond yourself. Bad pilots give a TV guider a chance to practice under harsh conditions & a pilot with a poor gunner is given the poortunity to learn to fly better & learn to take out hostile forces with his own weapons instead of requiring someone else.

What if One of these so called Noobs got in & did a better job than your friend? Or if it was your mistake during flight that got you both killed? How would you justify the 'Its My Chopper, wagh wagh wagh!' argument then?
Wildbill100372
+1|6686
Gotta love the attitude that all tanks, choppers and jets are YOURS. Sorry, but there EVERYBODY'S.
=NAA=TheTaxidermist
+6|6735|In a van down by the river
Lets say you and a clanmate are waiting for a chopper before anybody else.  Whoever waits for it longest should get it.  Simple.
Esker
+1|6728

Skruples wrote:

And what really gets me pissed: gunners who decide that after shooting at an infantry a few times with the gun, switch to the missile and fire some completely half-assed shot into the ground 30m away. Times like that i wish i could pull my sidearm out and blow his brains all over the windshield.
I had to laugh at that, the amount of times I've lined someone up for a perfect shot and they refuse point blank to use the TV cam. You think "Ah he's probably a newbie and doesn't know it's there" and then all of sudden, yes he's found it and he's going to fire it........ *Drum Roll* Into the ground for no good reason. Great. So now you think "Well at least he's found it and knows it's there he might use it next time. So you line him up yet again with the pesky APC that's been killing your entire team you hover waiting for him to use it.... He's stop firing his minigun so you think "He's gonna use the TV cam, any minu..." and then he starts shooting at it with his minigun, the fact he stopped in the first place is because it overheated

At this point you play the rest of the round as if you have no gunner whatsoever, and then halfway through the round

"OMFG YOU NOOB LINE ME TEH UP SO I CAN SHOOT TEH TANKS WITH TV CAM!!11111!!!!"

*Sigh*

Last edited by Esker (2006-01-08 22:40:43)

ownership10
+9|6734

Wildbill100372 wrote:

Gotta love the attitude that all tanks, choppers and jets are YOURS. Sorry, but there EVERYBODY'S.
i agree......if you want your own chopper or tank with your own gunner get your own server and make that your rules or play single player.  Otherwise let everyone else play and shut your mouth.  the logic that your clanmate or mom or BFF or whoever else u want as co-pilot or pilot is wrong.  So what i would have to do is join a clan and make sure my mate is on to fly or co-pilot...sorry but i paid $50 for this game like you did...GET OVER IT

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard