dan500
+57|6818
Im REALLY getting sick of n00bs that think they can be my gunner when my clan mate is right next to me waiting for the helo, so many times people have took the gunners seat and not fired the gun at targets, me and my clan mate know everything eachother is doing, all i have to do is hover, no, i dont even have to hover, i can be flying along over a tank BOOM! TV missle stright into him, i can be doing a right role, BOOM! TV missle into the heli, i just hate it when fuck heads get in the heli with me and cant hit shit if it stood up and danced infront of them. 

So all i gotta say;

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKING HELI WHEN IM FUCKING FLYING YOU CANT HIT SHIT, YOU CANT USE THE TV MISSLES STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM IT WHEN IM FLYING IT/rant over

I feel better now
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6741|AUS, Canberra
its not your heli so deal with it.
dan500
+57|6818

the_heart_attack wrote:

No no no, thats where your wrong, im flying the dam thing, so i want a co-piolt who knows what there doing, so many times i been killed in a heli cos the dumb f*ck cant hit anything, i just get pissed being shot down cos my co' cant hit shit.
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6708
man screw off just cause u wait for it doesnt mean it yours. i hate ppl like u just take the helo and crash it then spawn over and over near it like u own it.
US_JackHammer
+1|6698
Once again, its not your heli, the heli technically would belong to the commander of that team, as its his job to co-ordinate people in an attack, so he has command rights over the equipment too. When my clan gets on our server, some nights we may have 12-15 members. I usually command, and I will tell the members what vehicles to use, where to go pretty much everything over TS.

Perhaps the person who is gunner didnt want to gun but wanted to fly. Why not let him fly, because you got in first right? Well in the same argument he got in the gunners seat first, so deal with it, get over it, move on.
Russian_Warrior
+0|6703
Yeah, I definitely hear ya. Now, obviously, it shouldn't be only reserved for your clanmate, but for anybody that can actually USE that gunner seat. Just today actually, I was flying, and I would figure that it speaks for itself when I raise the nose towards and enemy chopper that was 100+ meters away from us with his back to us. It doesn't mean that "Hey, take a good look at that enemy chopper, wonder if it's gonna see us." No, dumbass, it means "Use your f*cking TV missile and take him out, while he's f*cking stay still, asshole"  What does he do? He starts using his machine gun on him. I was like "WTF ARE YOU DOING!?!?!?" I was sooo aggravated at that, that I just wanted to bail out and let him crash to his death.

Also, from personal experience, it may be tough to hit infantry running on the ground with the gunners gun being that automatic. I like the MEC exploding shells, 'cause they actually take them out quicker. I've actually been right on a guy, and I've just fired right into him, and he just bunnyhops away. That pissed me off. Any tips?
dan500
+57|6818

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

So yes, I agree with the poster. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HIS HELICOPTER.
Im glad someone dose
^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6770|Long Beach, CA

dan500 wrote:

Im REALLY getting sick of n00bs that think they can be my gunner when my clan mate is right next to me waiting for the helo, so many times people have took the gunners seat and not fired the gun at targets, me and my clan mate know everything eachother is doing, all i have to do is hover, no, i dont even have to hover, i can be flying along over a tank BOOM! TV missle stright into him, i can be doing a right role, BOOM! TV missle into the heli, i just hate it when fuck heads get in the heli with me and cant hit shit if it stood up and danced infront of them. 

So all i gotta say;

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKING HELI WHEN IM FUCKING FLYING YOU CANT HIT SHIT, YOU CANT USE THE TV MISSLES STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM IT WHEN IM FLYING IT/rant over

I feel better now
I agree, nothing worse than a gunner who gives away your position when u got a chopper from a blind side and set up the chopper for a TV cam shot and hes shooting the minigun at it and then the other chopper turns and his gunner promptly bows you outa the sky.  i have noticed some people dont even know there is a TV missle let alone how to use it.
Ptfo
dan500
+57|6818

^DD^GRiPS wrote:

dan500 wrote:

So all i gotta say;

I feel better now
I agree, nothing worse than a gunner who gives away your position when u got a chopper from a blind side and set up the chopper for a TV cam shot and hes shooting the minigun at it and then the other chopper turns and his gunner promptly bows you outa the sky.  i have noticed some people dont even know there is a TV missle let alone how to use it.
Yeah, I/we started to do this, follow the other heli, wait untill you get a sweet shot at it with the TV, BOOM! stright from behind job done 
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6780|Marathon, Florida Keys
dan completely agree, dont need dumb nublet pvt/pfc/cpl is in my chopper and my freind whos on TS with me is accually good.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6745|Noizyland

Not your heli(copter,) not your game, and not your place to say who gets to ride in 'your' chopper.

Those 'n00bs' payed for the game too, they have just as much right to it as you do. They can't use the gunner position properly? Big deal! Maybe they might benefit from your vast experiance and become a valuable team member, you never know.

If it was real world, where it was a matter between life and death, than yes, certain positions are assigned to specific people who will be able to execute their tasks properly, but this is a game where people have fun, and people who are less experianced than your clan mate have a right to have fun as much as anyone else does.

Who gives a shit if your mate has to take an alternative form of transport to rack up kills? He could take a jeep, APC, Linebacker type AA, Tank, Jet, or simply hoof it. That's the great thing about BF2, so many options. If he is indeed the talented player you believe he is, than he should still be a valuable asset in your team even without being behind the gun of a Helicopter.

It's people like who who are ruining Battlefield 2. You're doing it by taking the whole thing far too seriously. You guys are serious candidates for unranked servers, where the pressure of maintaining good stats or earning awards is taken away.

not saying it is, but havn't you ever stopped to think that it may be your error that results in people not being effective at their game? I've been in plenty a chopper where the pilot asks me 'what the fuck are you doing? Use the TV missile.' the fact of the matter is, I couldn't with them zipping all over the place, hoping to take out the tank with their missiles. They're hoping that I somehow manage a lucky shot. Fuck those people.

If people crash planes, choppers, jeeps, anything, or proove to be worthless gunners, what have you lost? Nothing! Okay, maybe it'll chalk up one loss for your stats, but that's not all bad. Plus, and especially in a chopper, it dosn't even matter, if you are a talented pilot, if you have a gunner at all. I've seen plenty of pilot be effective on their own. I may be nice to have a gunner, or a good gunner, but it's not essential.

A message I pass on to you from my Dad who saw me throw a hissy fit because we lost a soccer game:
"Cool it. It's only a game."
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
dan500
+57|6818
@Tyferra

I dont want them no skill cant hit shit fags in my heli, FFS I fly low (you will see if you fly with me) and i will hover infront of lets say 10 people the gunner dose crap all, then we get shot down by the other heli or AA, cos my so skilled gunner cant hit anything, hes fucking my stats up by not being able to hit stuff, no, they should learn to fly on unranked, and then they might fly with me.
FromTheAshes
+53|6675
Let people gun if they got there first. It's first come first server, if your clanmate didnt make it, tough shit.
dan500
+57|6818

FromTheAshes wrote:

Let people gun if they got there first. It's first come first server, if your clanmate didnt make it, tough shit.
Why let people "sit" in the gunners seat if they CANT gun?
FourStars
+1|6710|Australia
man who gives a fuck, you have missiles, use them. i played iron gator and was the gunner with some bloke on mec, this guy was taking out all the infintry with the missiles,before i even spotted most of them, didnt miss one shot. ending up with 50 odd kills. my point being, if your such a good pilot and your co pilot sucks so much, do your own dirty work.
stop complaining and give every one a fair go in the chopper
BurlySmurf
+1|6725|Nellis AFB
Tell your friend to spawn with an M95. If he wants to gun bad enough than take the points hit of a TK. Its not likes its a hard target if you don't take off.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6656|Espoo, Finland
I completely agree with the first poster. And all you who don't are complete idiots! And what I say is always true so why don't you go and . your self?
I'm so sick and tired of those so called gunners who idle in my cocpit looking for their trigger but failing each and every time!
It's quite satisfying to crash them into trees though.
And I think that the helicopter indeed does belong to the pilot.
He's the commander of the vehicle so it's his.
And you who say you should not try to get your mate in with you prolly don't have any friends, the fact that you say something that stupid proves it!
Spyx750
+0|6714
what more annoy me is how some pilots take off on their own even though you are running right up to the chopper while saying 'hey! I need a ride!'
and if you do get there in time, it's not like they are going to line up shots for you...no no no they will fly straight down into trees just to have some shots with the missiles.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6800|Grapevine, TX
I play this game online, it's called Battlefield 2.  I payed like$50 USD, and so did 1,500,000+ other people.  I own my computer and pay all the necessary bills to play this game, too.  All that is mine is my character's name, the PC and the CD in the Drive.  It's not your helicopter, even if it is frustrating when you have good team work going for you and a good co-pilot.

D E A L W I T H I T...... We all have to deal with you!
Hyper
Banned
+154|6722

the_heart_attack wrote:

Volatile
+252|6675|Sextupling in Empire

Sound like some of these whiners should get their own server, then they can do whatever the hell they want. Dont want people takin' the gunner seat? Then stay out of public servers - PROBLEM SOLVED!
Ludic
+0|6738|New York
But wouldn't it be more of a team oriented decision if you see two clanmates waiting for a heli, to allow them to have it?
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6675
Hey heres a TIP for you free of charge if someone gets in and you dont like them GET OUT AND GET OVER IT they have just as much right to be there you just sound like a whinging Chopper Whore
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6753|The Hague, Holland
First of all it indeed is NOT your chopper, its planted in the game for every1 to use, not just you.

However, being the nice guy I am. I always get out when I see a clanmate next to the chopper who whants to get in.
Good policy..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard