WaGoN_aTTacK
+1|6768
chicken, you've ALWAYS been cool, bro, and i want everyone else reading this to know that 2...

i'm pretty sure it was dirk...cause he typed a warning to me, and so i stopped what i was doing when i read it....two deaths later, i was shooting someone with the pistol, and the next thing i knew, i was kicked....wtf lol.

i was getting RAPED on mec by c4 campers at hotel the round before, but i didn't bitch lol...tough shit, i should've spawned square or something..

the relentless attacks on me instead of other campers i.e. ECR, hyperion, and co. is crap!  do i have to reserve a slot to prevent this from happening again?  (the [M] tag is 1337 btw)  tbh, i wish you could watch me play, man.  no b.s.  and you'd see that my strats are legit. 

plz help me out
Ziggy_79x
+4|6686
Its funny how this topic went from someone saying a server sucked to covering kids playing video games, right to bear arms, U.K. bashing and even the obligatory tortilla eating mexican in jail. And a few more topics i prolly missed. This is turning into wikipedia.
ANGEL65
+0|6680
im not sure who the players were padding, but there was alot of them, and they were the players that r on most of the time, and im not making this up because i personally have nothing against moders, i have had good games in their server, but the display of several admins padding was a little disturbing
[M]Smokemifugotem
+0|6766
Revelstoke I think you mean ancestors, decendents are people who come after you i.e. your children and grandchildern.My ancestors are German,Scottish and Irish no British here.I`m glad your proud of your country and as an American I proud of mine.Lots of good things have come out of Canada  or should I say oot of Canada like Rush and ............................................................well that`s all I can think of so maybe it sucks up there.So bend over and take one from the British and their inbred rotten toothed royal family.And for ANGEL65 nice story got anymore?Maybe you should keep track of them and right a book entltled Things that I`ve made up to try to impress someone.

Last edited by [M]Smokemifugotem (2006-01-12 17:33:16)

ANGEL65
+0|6680
yea.... ok... i gues next time all the admins on ur server are padding ill just take ss and see if that suits ur needs. why dont u take a look at ur own server and follow them around once in a while, i thought it kinda odd that a group of five players were in a little corner on the alleyway, i saw them injuring themselves and healing, i noticed they were all M so i didnt do anything about it. so observe some things first before u chalk up my account as a "story"
[M]Smokemifugotem
+0|6766
ANGEL65 take a ss I`d like to see it too post it on our web site  modersgaming.com  and those players will be dealt with so next time your on and you see something like that take a ss or write down names . I was on last night for a couple of hours and didn`t see it and am on that sever most nights for a while.Not all[M] players are admins and not all admins have it as part of their name it`s just a tag we use.
Revelstoke
The Medic Whore
+9|6702|Ontario

[M]Smokemifugotem wrote:

Revelstoke I think you mean ancestors, decendents are people who come after you i.e. your children and grandchildern.My ancestors are German,Scottish and Irish no British here.I`m glad your proud of your country and as an American I proud of mine.Lots of good things have come out of Canada  or should I say oot of Canada like Rush and ............................................................well that`s all I can think of so maybe it sucks up there.So bend over and take one from the British and their inbred rotten toothed royal family.And for ANGEL65 nice story got anymore?Maybe you should keep track of them and right a book entltled Things that I`ve made up to try to impress someone.
you ever heard of penicillin?
shut the fuck up
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6810|Marathon, Florida Keys
close teh thread!
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
[M]Smokemifugotem
+0|6766
Yes I have it`s an antibiotic produced by molds so what does that have to do with anything?Maybe you mean Ridalin?So you should shut the fuck up hoser.
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6709|th3 unkn0wn

Revelstoke wrote:

forgot to say something... who do you think your decendents were... ! wow they were british...maybe i have some pride in my country and how the hell we got to be on north america... maybe thats why i stand up for the british
Hear hear!
Revelstoke
The Medic Whore
+9|6702|Ontario

[M]Smokemifugotem wrote:

Yes I have it`s an antibiotic produced by molds so what does that have to do with anything?Maybe you mean Ridalin?So you should shut the fuck up hoser.
yes and it was invented... oh wow in canada!
ever heard of the suez crisis?
i could make a huge list.. and will you shut the hell up... im an extremely academic student, thats in the senior band.. so FUCK YOU
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6789|Singapore

RiTalin.

And yes I'm half canadian. Edmonton/Alberta/Calgary for j00.

But I'm in Singapore ATM.

Oh Canada...

Wait wait.. Penicillin was invented by a SCOT you incredibly educated senior band blah blah... Even then. Ernest Somethineoranother was French. And yes I should know. I've been living around medical personnel for more than 12 years.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6775|Noizyland

187sKillz wrote:

hey guys guess what! this topic is stupid.
Dude! What are you talking about? This topic rules! It has absoloutly everything and dosn't seem to be heading in any set direction. It's my kind of topic man, perfect for those random useless comments like your one and this one.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6780|Great Brown North
how about we leave my lovely canada out of this silly little arguemnet:\ cant this be closed already? the original topic was resolved:\   its just going to turn into a giant flame war
Esker
+1|6727
It wasn't invented, it was discovered. There is a difference.
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6709|th3 unkn0wn

Esker wrote:

And don't any of you argue with Esker. He has a PhD in biochemistry and is currently working on a thesis on genetic mutation - which may apply to some of you lot

Last edited by {HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy (2006-01-12 19:06:26)

[M]Smokemifugotem
+0|6766
I bet you play woodwind in your senior band to don`t you ,third chair too.Invented by Scottish bacteriologest Alexander Fleming hear that SCOTTISH not Canadian I think you mean Insulin by Sir Frederick Grant Banting in 1922.And your an extemely academic student so why don`t you learn to capitalize and punctuate your sentences you pole smoking canuk.By the way NOBODY FUCKING LIKES CANADA!

Last edited by [M]Smokemifugotem (2006-01-12 19:26:42)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

[M]Chicken wrote:

Someone skipped their meds today.
Roger That!
[M]Chicken
+1|6684|Texas
And one time, at band camp.......... rotfl

Back to the accusation of someone with an [M] padding, I've never seen it on our servers and am quick to ban or kick those who do. The other admins know to do the same. BTW, an [M] doesnt mean you are an admin, it just means you play there alot.

The only thing I know about Canada is the boundary waters, and they were awesome. I spent two weeks traveling via canoe through there 25 years ago. I think we left from Ely and went a long ass way. Lake Agnes, Louisa, Knippi or something, I forget the jingle that we knew to remember the way. Fookin water was freezing even in July, I remember that, makes for a little shrinkage.......

As for penicillin,

Alexander Fleming was born in a remote, rural part of Scotland. The seventh of eight siblings and half-siblings, his family worked an 800-acre farm a mile from the nearest house. The Fleming children spent much of their of time ranging through the streams, valleys, and moors of the countryside. "We unconsciously learned a great deal from nature," said Fleming.

I really could care less, but I will say this about Canada, you guys make great bacon!!! rotfl, kidding, so don't flame, or do, I'm ez.
Esker
+1|6727

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

Esker wrote:

And don't any of you argue with Esker. He has a PhD in biochemistry and is currently working on a thesis on genetic mutation - which may apply to some of you lot
Lol
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6789|Singapore

[M]Smokemifugotem wrote:

I bet you play woodwind in your senior band to don`t you ,third chair too.Invented by Scottish bacteriologest Alexander Fleming hear that SCOTTISH not Canadian I think you mean Insulin by Sir Frederick Grant Banting in 1922.And your an extemely academic student so why don`t you learn to capitalize and punctuate your sentences you pole smoking canuk.By the way NOBODY FUCKING LIKE CANADA!
I like canada.

Actually I like polarbears. So if your country has polarbears I like your country.
arnica
+18|6680|Sydney

E7IX3R wrote:

lamers. fuck em. there are some absolute fucktards in this game.
Just move onto the next server ... pfft .. sof play with mods with attitudes like that .. fuck em!!!!
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6789|Singapore

Hehe I always get a laugh when i see people type 'FUCK EM!!!!'

I sometimes think they inteneded Fuck Me but in their hurry to get laid mixed up the E and the M. So they've got to try to act tough to cover up their mistake/disappointment.

And wtf am i talking about?

Fuck Me!!
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6724|New Hampshire
If you get banned from a server due to "stealing a vehicle" take a screenshot quickly of the reason and whats leading up to it - although EA probably would do nothing, theres a chance they could lose their server because admins are not supposed to limit the play of other players in a negative manner - they can only kick for things such as swearing, TKing, etc.
72Wolf-
+1|6714

Bert10099 wrote:

You guys have covered everything in this post except the meaning of life.  Which we all know is BF2.
The answer to the meaning of life is 42, but what is the question?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard