Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6733|United States
Ok, I just came from playing at "Moders Karkand."  I would still be there if they DIDN'T HAVE FUCKEN NAZI ADMINS.  Ok, I'll tell the story, you tell me if I deserved a ban.  I was commander of the USMC team, and was at the main base, commanding.  I see on the commander map that there was one person at the main base just running around aimlessly.  So I say, "Hey [M] ChickenLittle, how about going to the battle."  To which that player responds, "Hey moron, this is my 6 year old kid playing here."  So I say, "Well, how was I supposed to know that?"  Some other players said "HE'S SIX!  CURRUPT HIM WITH SWEARS!"  I never said anything like that, for the record, just a mere, "lol."  So [M] ChickenLittle says "Very funny guys."  So I say, "Try playing singleplayer, there's no swearing in singleplayer."  To which [M] ChickenLittle responds, "Try single player, no banning in single player."  I look at the top of the screen and see the text "BANNING!!!  BERT10099!!!"  Game freezes, back at main menu, and here I am now.  I'M FUCKING PISSED BECAUSE I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO DESERVE A BAN.

I've had what I had to say.  Your turn to add your say.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6681|UK
lamers. fuck em. there are some absolute fucktards in this game.
FromTheAshes
+53|6697
Yes you do deserve a ban, you saw a guy running around on the other side of the map, you should've just left him alone. You provoked him.
dan500
+57|6840

FromTheAshes wrote:

Yes you do deserve a ban, you saw a guy running around on the other side of the map, you should've just left him alone. You provoked him.
ROFL

Last edited by dan500 (2006-01-09 13:56:09)

Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6733|United States

dan500 wrote:

FromTheAshes wrote:

ROLF
ROFL is correct.

He was at my teams base, just running around doing zip.  I asked him to attack a CP.  I provoked him...It's not like he was a friggen black bear, it was another player.
Incufer*SAW*
+1|6712
FromTheAshes you are a dumbass.

These Moder people are absolute pricks.  My clanmate and I are in their Wake server and are flying a chopper for the entire map and get shot down after about 15 minutes of owning.  I am something like 5-1 with 20 some team points from my mate killing everyone.  When we respawn there are two guys waiting for the chopper, one of them is a fairy ass [M] guy.  All four of us stand there and by a miracle my clanmate and I both get back in.  Now...this happens in EVERY server, but these nazi fags just won't have it.  The [M] guy starts shooting at us, which is nothing new at all ESPECIALLY on wake cuz all the noobs go there wanting to fly.  This ass hole finally shoots us down with an igla after repetitavely trying to shoot us down.  My mate asks what he is doing "what are you doing man?!" and he responds "ban this chopper stealer!" and presto he is banned I leave before I am a victim of these bitches.

Last edited by Incufer*SAW* (2006-01-07 21:59:01)

Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6702|Wilmington, DE, US
I'll agree. Moders is a shitty server. I haven't had run in's with the admins but it just sucks. Besides I try to not play Karkand
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6767|Noizyland

A six year old kid shouldn't play Battlefield 2.

Furthermore, the aim of the game is to attack, not run around aimlessly. He should have given some direction to his kid like a good father would.

FURTHERMORE, you asked him to attack, and his dad immediatly shoved his kid, assumably through a window, which then broke, breaking a few of the kid's ribs and puncturing the kid's left lung, leading to the six year old coughing up blood, and eventually blacking out from pain, while it's Dad kept playing BF2 and typing 'witty' comments back to you, and then banning you. Totally not your fault.

Last edited by Tyferra (2006-01-07 22:13:45)

[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
NiMhurchu
Suicide Operations
+13|6840|Germany

Bert10099 wrote:

dan500 wrote:

FromTheAshes wrote:

ROLF
ROFL is correct.
Maybe he was rolling on the laughing floor?
slidero
"Try single player, no banning in single player."

Beautiful.
Dragoon_Jett
+0|6677|Canada, Ontario, Kingston
Pricks, don't recamend the server.
-_{MoW}_-Assasin
+13|6721|Australia

NiMhurchu wrote:

Bert10099 wrote:

dan500 wrote:

ROLF
ROFL is correct.
Maybe he was rolling on the laughing floor?
Hmm... i prefer LMAO
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6685|Sweden
I cant understand such stupid kind of players. It one of the worst things about this game, ironicly it´s not the game fault.

I think you shall be a nice player that give people ride and forgive for every TK. If it was not an Idiot who did it.
Pineapple_Pez
+2|6737

Incufer*SAW* wrote:

FromTheAshes you are a dumbass.

These Moder people are absolute pricks.  My clanmate and I are in their Wake server and are flying a chopper for the entire map and get shot down after about 15 minutes of owning.  I am something like 5-1 with 20 some team points from my mate killing everyone.  When we respawn there are two guys waiting for the chopper, one of them is a fairy ass [M] guy.  All four of us stand there and by a miracle my clanmate and I both get back in.  Now...this happens in EVERY server, but these nazi fags just won't have it.  The [M] guy starts shooting at us, which is nothing new at all ESPECIALLY on wake cuz all the noobs go there wanting to fly.  This ass hole finally shoots us down with an igla after repetitavely trying to shoot us down.  My mate asks what he is doing "what are you doing man?!" and he responds "ban this chopper stealer!" and presto he is banned I leave before I am a victim of these bitches.
I know its usually a free for all for the chopper or other jets, but I'll usually let someone take it if they are waiting first.  I would have no problem booting you for taking a chopper I was waiting for first.
Glazing
+0|6737|The couch

JON.ANTONSSON wrote:

I think you shall be a nice player that give people ride and forgive for every TK. If it was not an Idiot who did it.
You got it all wrong there broheim!   Punishing for Tk's is the main goal of BF2 as is votekicking!!
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6713|California

how many fucking moders servers are there?
=KHA=Pryvate_Pyle
+0|6749
moders is a gaming community.  They have their own servers and they can do with them what ever they want.  You probally shouldn't have been banned from your side of the story, but you also shouldn't disrespect an admin.  He probally deals with a lot of asshats on an hourly basis, and maybe just had enough.

Do any of you admin, its a pain in the ass!! You have to stop playing to kick some ass for doing something that is wrong.  This sucks.  If the people who played this game weren't so retarded on a daily basis, then this wouldn't be an issue. 

If you didn't want a six year old playing, then i guess you should find another server to play on.  Remember when you go to a server that isn't yours, your a guest, so act like one.

Moders is good for ping, but if you can't handle general public playing, meaning there will be idiots alll over the place, then don't go there.  If your a strong player and can handle yourself then moders is awesome.  whatever server you go to there will be smacktards, unfortunatly that is the population of this game.

Which leads me into the question, why are the people that play this game so different from desert combat?  In desert combat, you had skilled players who thrived on competition, in this game, people just want to camp a carrier to pad their stats, and don't help their team whatsoever?  why?  why?  whY?

This message is for all the retards that play this game!!  Cut it out your killing it.!!!

pp
Hyper
Banned
+154|6743

FromTheAshes wrote:

https://war-god.net/smartass/fucktard.jpg
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6681
So many overweight kids playing Battlefield 2 with the mentality of a 4 year old

Last edited by Berserk_Vampire (2006-01-08 07:18:55)

WaGoN_aTTacK
+1|6760
moders karkand is THE best karkand server, and here's why:

-where else can you find 4 to 5 BADASS sergeant majors on each team AT ANY GIVEN TIME?
          most other kark servers barely have 1 to 2 sergeant majors or a couple of 1st sergeants...
          1st sergeants are a dime-a-dozen in there...
          look up their stats, and you will see they're all highly ranked...(i'm top 100 spec ops, and WORLD
          CLASS BABY)

-where else can you find better competition?  where else does winning gold MEAN something?

-where else can you find a smoother/lag-free server?

-I PLAY THERE...seriously....COME GET A PIECE!!!

-you will get utterly owned if you've never played there

-if you're the best, you play where the best play, plain and simple...

if there is a better 24/7 kark, please endulge me, but i seriously doubt it.

whoever you are, you fucked up by pissing off an admin, in your case the uber-admin lolzzz.  gg
Preparation_H
+0|6740
BERT10099 is teh suxxorz!     

edit: eew, please spare us... -chuy

Nice badge, Bert!

Last edited by Preparation_H (2006-01-08 08:01:03)

Mackstan
+0|6677
Whahaha prep

Bert..did you finished Kindergarden yet?
damn man you complain like a beaver that suck wood ...get a life !!!
I know Moders for a long time now and i must say that they Rock!!!
Mabey that bann was becouse you lost YOUR temper and noobed around.
Just find a server with no admins and play around there..see how long that will last.
I,m sick and tired of those people complaining about every small issue.
Thatswhy i love the Moders slogan " STFU AND PLAY !!!!"

Ps: I know a server where you fit in just right...hihi
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6830
People that let their 6 year olds play should be banned also.
Mackstan
+0|6677
Not if its on their own server...all peeps can play and have fun
kids( yes even 6 years old), adults, noobs even Dutchies.lol all kinds of peeps
Except moaners ofcourse..they need to get a life.
Games are made to have fun with..but some peeps take it way to seriously
Moders is one of the few servers around that give you guys a place to have fun.
Learn young and try to be the best later.
Dogma554
+0|6677
I think that people to come to these kinds of places to cry and moan about some "asshole" or "nazi" admin kicking them off there server is probably the reason why your mother refused you her tit after you hit 10 years old.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last that I checked any admin reserves the right to kick\ban for any reason that they see fit. I was there when you got banned and you were being a 14 year old smart ass, and that is no suprise now that you have to come on here and post about how Moders kicked me because I was being an asshole. I used to act like you and then I got my ass kicked and it changed how I talked to people, hopefully that will work for you some day.

Oh yeah almost forgot if Moders "fucking" sucks and they are a bunch of "asshole nazi's" how come the server is in the top 20 of the most popular servers in BF2?

Anyway when you grow up little boy maybe you will be welcome to come back and play until then just remember to stay in school and always wear a condom.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you truely are a fucktard........thanks for the laugh

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard