david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6749|Comber, Northern Ireland
has anyone seen this movie? i was told by a mate its a good watch, but i cant find it anywhere on teh net. does anyone know of any sites i could watch it on?
kptk92
u
+972|6418|tc_london
no
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6762
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6358|Belfast

kptk92 wrote:

no

delta4bravo*nl* wrote:

http://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&q=romper+stomper+torrent&meta=
@bravo
i think he means stream
if tv links were up i would have reccomended it

Last edited by henno13 (2008-03-31 03:18:50)

david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6749|Comber, Northern Ireland
yeah i ment stream
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6358|Belfast
i just looked on the only other movie streaming site i know and it isnt there

feel free to look for your self:

(link PMed)

Last edited by henno13 (2008-03-31 03:34:13)

The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6683|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Ive seen it and its a classic. It was banned for years maybe still is for "Buggery" amongst other things, its about a naughty boys school/borstal and was enough to make me start behaving as its the last place I would want to go.

No I am afraid Im unaware of any sites which may stream it.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6300|Éire
Good film, even though Russell Crowe is in it! I think 1927 is thinking of 'Made In Britain' or 'Scum' though^^^ ...Isn't Romper Stomper about a load of neo-Nazi skinheads in New Zealand?
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6683|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Braddock wrote:

Good film, even though Russell Crowe is in it! I think 1927 is thinking of 'Made In Britain' or 'Scum' though^^^ ...Isn't Romper Stomper about a load of neo-Nazi skinheads in New Zealand?
Oh shit ya right I am, I'm thinking of "Scum", bloody hell I'm loosing it/lost it, and Im not just on about my hair.
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6665|UK
seen it its about 20 years old, but right up there with SCUM, its an australian film with a very young Russell Crowe, basiclly about  Nazi lad and lasses from the city that get involved with what they call Gooks ( ASIANs) and tyey go around kicking the shit out of each other, there is a brilliant fight scene in one of the Gooks dens kicks right off.. a must see film.

you can d/l from this site http://www.mininova.org/search/?search=romper+stomper

but your need to d/l this 1st http://azureus.sourceforge.net/

or some sort of torrent

but dont forget downloading is illleagal and im not telling you to do it

Last edited by Rubix-Cubes (2008-03-31 13:34:09)

Mitch
16 more years
+877|6535|South Florida

1927 wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Oh shit ya right I am, I'm thinking of "Scum", bloody hell I'm loosing it/lost it, and Im not just on about my hair.
lol you talk funny the way you say 'on about'
15 more years! 15 more years!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard