Total: 95
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5980|England

its my fav aftertoon quiz show
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6309|The | Netherlands
Oh Countdown is imho pretty much fun, just find your camping spot and you can start killing people crossing the map
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6630|Birmingham, UK

justice wrote:

And there was me getting ready to post "Countdown is the best show ever!!!" I'm good at the numbers round...

SamTheMan:D wrote:

its my fav aftertoon quiz show
I agree with these two. It's such a peaceful, afternoon gameshow - unlike that stupid Wheel of Fortune!
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6372|California
Damn, I thought it was the Final Countdown, in that case I DO!!
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6293|eng
It's ok. I prefer it to say wet work or shipment or bloc, but i'd much rather play crash or backlot.
In fact, i only really like crash, backlot, overgrown and crossfire tbh.
#rekt
Phaytal
+20|6160|Engarlandd
I hate most maps... I love maps where you can really sneak around behind the back of your enemy and quietly dispatch each one with either MP5 or USP Maps like Ambush, Crash, Crossfire, Overgrown, Pipeline own for this, unfortunately... Countdown doesn't so I hate it

- Phaytal
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6330|New Haven, CT
I actually like it. Easy pickings with a G3 on hardcore.

Basically, all the Middle East city maps suck worst.

Strike, District, Ambush, all fail.

Crash is a notable exception.

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2008-03-30 16:52:46)

mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6242|Uk

nukchebi0 wrote:

Strike and Ambush are a couple of the best maps. Good close quarter sections, good sniping sections and they arent 'i saw you first so i win' maps like Countdown and Vacant.

And you pointed out one of the main reasons countdown sucks, its not equal with weapons, g3 will just pretty much win, and nothing much you can do about it if you have an smg or something, on hardcore especially. Maps are good when you can still do well with any weapon if you can use it skillfully enough, depending on the circumstances, Countdown sometimes doesnt have that.
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5939|United States
countdown is alright, i've had some really good rounds on it
As long as you keep moving and stay on the perimeter, you likely won't get hit from longe range. Among the russian maps i like bloc and vacant better though. Bloc is nice cause you've got a lot of cqc and it just looks really familiar and cool (I lived in a former soviet union country for a while).
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6400|Belgium

RDMC wrote:

This is countdown:
'Ok mmm, what weapon should I take? Ok, I will take the shotgun. 3.5 seconds later........Whaaaam! headshot from across the map. Ok..I will take sniper then, scope, steady aim. BAM BAM BAM! Backstabbed by some shotgun, do this about 30x and theres a round on Countdown.
This is indeed the most average round for most people on countdown. followed by the acidental drops in the silo's, which ok, beceasue one of the first times you do that you complete a challange, but still a map where nothing is good enough it seems. as sniper you have no real cover, nor alot of obstacles.

but I mostly sit the map trough
K3rt6699
+70|6375
I like countdown, great map for sniping. Worst map = shipment, no question there.
Phrozenbot
+632|6622|do not disturb

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

Its better than Wetwork
Wetwork is hands down the worst map.

I like Countdown, the M16 rules that map
Hear hear.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6236|NSW, Australia

oops i thought u meant countdown the show ... lol
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6771|mansfield
Well , when i used to get in from work i used to turn on channel 4 because there was nothing else on. Carol Vorderman makes a little better but she is to smart for her own good.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6330|New Haven, CT

mkxiii wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Strike and Ambush are a couple of the best maps. Good close quarter sections, good sniping sections and they arent 'i saw you first so i win' maps like Countdown and Vacant.

And you pointed out one of the main reasons countdown sucks, its not equal with weapons, g3 will just pretty much win, and nothing much you can do about it if you have an smg or something, on hardcore especially. Maps are good when you can still do well with any weapon if you can use it skillfully enough, depending on the circumstances, Countdown sometimes doesnt have that.
So you don't like getting punished for being stupid with your movement?

And the G3 dominates on any HC map, not just Countdown.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6506|so randum
Shit map.

Too much clutter to be a worthwhile sniper.

Too little clutter to be good for SMG's

Only good if you have a G3, M16 or a Helo.

IMHO, the sign of a good map is one where any weapon can be good.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
kptk92
u
+972|6414|tc_london
<3 it
shoopysean
+11|6142
Countdown makes my face bleed.
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6651|Malibu
I like it.

It is AR heaven. Sniper works semi ok... But AR is the king in this map.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard