Me27%27% - 26
I Think It's Alright24%24% - 23
I Live With It15%15% - 15
I Hate It So Much I Think I Might Cry32%32% - 31
Total: 95
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6229|Uk
I was just wondering as pretty much any time it comes up it is skipped and if theres already been a vote and it comes up everyone leaves.

My personal opinion is that it is the worst map in the game, closely followed by showdown because in both its almost impossible to cover yourself without camping and they both end up as grenade fests.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6439|Chicago, IL
It's alright, there's better, depends on the game type.

it's no fun on TDM or Sabotage with a full server, but on HQ it can get pretty intense, as there isn't as much spawn camping.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5957|London, England

Its better than Wetwork
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

no.  I hate that map with a passion.  Now if there was no helo and just airstrikes, then it would be ok I guess.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6614|London, England

Mutantsteak wrote:

Its better than Wetwork
Wetwork is hands down the worst map.

I like Countdown, the M16 rules that map
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6441

It's ok. I don't like the Russian maps, in general. City maps is the way to go.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6734|OctoLand
And there was me getting ready to post "Countdown is the best show ever!!!" I'm good at the numbers round...
I know fucking karate
firebolt5
+114|6148

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

Its better than Wetwork

So you're saying Shipment is better than Wetwork?  I think Countdown is alright...
Commie Killer
+192|6380
Map has fucking ADD, shit strewn everywhere and it cant decide whether it wants long or close range combat, so no matter your kit, no matter how good you are, you get raped, hard.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

I'd rather masturbate with a cheese grater then play that map.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5957|London, England

firebolt5 wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

Its better than Wetwork

So you're saying Shipment is better than Wetwork?  I think Countdown is alright...
Shipment is different from all the other maps, its a totally different game so I don't classify shipment with the other ones
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
SizzlingMidget
+39|6292|UK
Countdown S&D isn't too bad.
Ryan
+1,230|6836|Alberta, Canada

I hate it, along with downpour, shipment, and wet work.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6700|67.222.138.85
I love countdown, that's the only map you can actually snipe on. Getting on top of the missile silo covers with the smoke as cover is great.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

I love countdown, that's the only map you can actually snipe on. Getting on top of the missile silo covers with the smoke as cover is great.
no.  that is the first place I look when I spawn.  plus sniping is gay

Last edited by usmarine (2008-03-30 11:26:03)

Flaming_Maniac

usmarine wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

When you spawn on the other side as the map as me, it doesn't matter if you do find me. At that range I have the advantage of my weapon or having the time to crawl behind the smoke.

plus ur mum is gay
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

When you spawn on the other side as the map as me, it doesn't matter if you do find me. At that range I have the advantage of my weapon or having the time to crawl behind the smoke.

plus ur mum is gay
as soon as I spawn I go prone and pop smoke.  boom headshot.

"You were killed by Anus Yogurt"
Flaming_Maniac

usmarine wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

usmarine wrote:

plus ur mum is gay

usmarine pops smoke and goes prone every single time he spawns.

ha.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

plus ur mum is gay

ha.
on that map yes
Ultimatrox
+38|6226|Netherlands

usmarine wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

usmarine wrote:

ha.
on that map yes
This is not bf2 you know, here you have uber-accuracy even if you stand
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6229|Uk

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

i have to say, i have never really seen effective snipers on countdown, however i play on xbox 360 and sniping sounds easier/better to do in certain situations on the PC (i take it you play on PC?) so you could be right, however i find ambush the best map for sniping partly because of the 'lesser known' ways of getting into a few spots on that map
Yellowman03
Once Again, We Meet at Last
+108|6228|Texas
i'm usually the guy that keeps raping people on countdown...last night 3 guys tried to triple team me but i still managed to live.

mobility is the key. plus, don't stay with everyone...it's an invite to a face full of airstrike

Last edited by Yellowman03 (2008-03-30 12:52:04)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6647

I think it's alright. I love it that there's no real cover, it keeps you on your toes the whole time. It's a fun map to snipe on because you're always moving and always finding new places once you fire a round or two. A very mobile map.
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6296|The | Netherlands

usmarine wrote:

I'd rather masturbate with a cheese grater then play that map.
ouch :$
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6558|Area 51
This is countdown:
'Ok mmm, what weapon should I take? Ok, I will take the shotgun. 3.5 seconds later........Whaaaam! headshot from across the map. Ok..I will take sniper then, scope, steady aim. BAM BAM BAM! Backstabbed by some shotgun, do this about 30x and theres a round on Countdown.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard