Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6837|Finland
I feel tired, annoyed and basically bad. Gonna go sleep after i write my feelings on this oh so sweet, sweet little forum page. Ok enuf' emotional shit. Sooo....let us begin.

I hadnt played bf2 for about a week right because of my expert knife badge attemts, which resulted in twice getting 16 and once 17. Had to cool down a bit Sooo i thought it would be nice to play some more at our clan server and MAYBE just try for that badge again. So off we go and see what we got...

Well, when i join, the map is sharqi. Spawning as mec and going for the chopper coz no one seems to be using it. Just after spawning i realize the truth why anyone isnt flying. Yep, you quessed it, spawn camping with that heli and not even taking the mec chopper. So i like try to threaten them a bit by kicking and banning because raping helipad isnt allowed on the server with helis, but they just dont care. And the bad thing is, we had no admins on the server. Oh joy. After a few deaths and attempts at making them stop, im ready to spawn some where else when the round ends and map changes. Amen for that...

Next up, its karkand. I thought it might be good to take that knife badge once again. Starting to run around and killing some dudes, maybe like 5 pretty fast. At this point i feel a bit better already but then it all starts to go straight to hell...somehow, my knife just doesnt hit anything. If theres like guys trying to cap the hotel and i go right next to them and stab them, somehow i just get a faceful of M16A2 and no kill. This goes on for the WHOLE round and i end up with something like 10 kills and 20 deaths. And oh yea, i forgot to mention i got disconnected once during this round.

Round 2. Time to go again, this time not for that knife badge because i was already way too pissed to go for it again. So i thought it was c4 chucking time, which ended up going straight to hell. For some reason, my comp was running HORRIBLY and the detonator wouldnt just pop-up when i needed it. Also, like 10 times i was going to knife someone, he gets blown away by tube/tank and i die also.

Next up, we have wake. Maybe its time to do some flying coz everything else is going straight to hell. J-10 goes up, up and up in the air and for a while it all goes well but after that, comp starts to hate me again. Mad stutters on completely wierd places like when flying water and stuff like that. Get like 6 suicides just because of that. After that suicide spree with only like 2 kills, i see the usmc chopper on the carrier with no one using it. So i bail from that plane and steal that chopper, thinking i might get some TV missile kills. Nope, wrong again. The first lucky thing is, there is no one on the carrier and no one is using the bad-add AA gun on the carrier so stealing the chopper is easy as pie. But then the problems start again. Someone at the small island is using the stinger and is going to shoot me down. Well that aint so bad, i just fly a bit closer and kill him but here it gets horrible again. I get connection problems again and almost crash into those trees on the island. I get control of the chopper when im like 10m away from the and i just and just avoid the crash but end up with red health. So its back to the airfield and fast.

Well no one shoots me down on the way and i get on the pad but here we introduce a whole new idiotic thing, dumb teammates. Hovering over the pad, our chopper comes from somewhere to get repair also, which is cool and all. But its not cool that the gunner is shooting me. The pilot seems a wee bit wiser and starts turning around so that the gunner couldnt shoot me. The gunner actually tried to TV me(!!!) but misses an inch. When the chopper turns back, the gunner is again shooting me and this time, he shoots me through the cockpit glass and i die. Getting unbeleavable yet? Still some more to come...

Well, after that death, i think that i just might get back into that chopper but noooo....nonono what was i thinking? My commander takes the chopper for a joyride into the nearest bush. Last attempt before leaving the server. I try to take the plane and just when im about to take off, someone just parks his car on the runway. On purpose. Of course, its a suicide again since i couldnt have stopped no matter what. At this point i say to myself if one more act of idiocy is performed, i will leave. Spawn again, jet spawns also. Get in and this time there is a TANK on the runway. Now i have had enough and i leave the server for atleast a few days.

Ok thx bye off to sleep now...
wicked289
+0|6699|riverside, ca
dam, that sux
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6820
the most annoying thing about bf2 is how little control you really have on the outcome of the game most of the time. you can be the more leet player ever, that doesn't mean you will win or even do well.

we all have those days when nothing seems to go right, that's usually when i'll just go do something else.
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6720
The most annoying thing for me is when i try to get in a vehicle, but always spawn at the most distanced point from that vehicle...

Happens to me all the time
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6691|Devon, England
u had it real bad. i get those bad days all the while but you learn to cope, like stayin out the way while doin a bit of relaxin commandin
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6758|Brixham, UK
Meh, I was playing shitty yesterday too. Seemed like someone was replacing my bullets with rubber bands. I had a ping of about 25, but would stand behind someone, empty 30 shots into their back without missing and see them turn around and kill me with their grenade launcher. This went on and on and on.

When that wasn't happenning, I was on pathetic teams. Seriously. Not poor, but just utter crap. I'm talking defeats by 200 tickets, losing all spawn points within five minutes of the round starting... it was just terrible.

Then I decided to try some Jets since I'd been practicing on empty servers at hitting stuff, some guy decided it would be awesome to stick c4 on my plane and blow me up. Rather than just leave immeadiatly, I decided to be a spec op, sneak up behind him, put 5 C4 by his feet...

And hell, his body FLEW. Seriously, I was laughing my ass off. He deserved it too. I said 'Sorry' using voice chat as well.

That made me feel a bit better. Then I finally found a decent team to play with and one 2 golds and one silver one after the other.
IlIlIlIlIl
make it funny plz
+3|6749|Netherlands
i understand what u mean i got it often this 2 week vakation
Magus_CT83
+0|6685
I feel you guys, thats how its been when I'm trying for my basic knife.  Gotten 6 kills a few times, then it all goes rubber banding or rubber knife.  Had 5 kills with knife within the first few minutes, and the not a single one after that.  Should have gotten kills, they just didn't take.
Ryan
+1,230|6843|Alberta, Canada

gah i tried playing last night, nothing but suck. lol
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6758|Brixham, UK
I hate how stabbing someone in the foot gives me a kill but stabbing them in the head does not.
Damarus
+0|6696
Ive had days like that too, i've had it bad once, I was on a knifing spree, trying for vet knife, I got 7 kills, I had over 50 global, and no badge, BUT I continue I keep knifing people, nope, no badge..

And one time my knife wouldnt kill this guy, I was knifing him and knifing him and knifing him I hit him 3 or 4 times and he wouldnt die, so I tried once more but in his face and I got him, it was soo anoying "/
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6837|Finland
Oh hell yea. My bf2 experience is just getting better.

1st, i got AGAIN 17 kills with the knife.
2nd, i got CD banned from my clan server and i dont even know why...

Life is good eh?
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6688
We all have horrible days im to lazy to read any of that now but it happens to me every one. Like for example one day im doing really good so then the next day im all fired up to play again and do good but im playing really bad and im thinking why when i was doing so good yesterday but then after awile when i start to get alot of kills then it all kicks in and i start doing good.

It depends i guess if you play TOO much you'll start to suck need to take a break happens to me and if i play when im really tired or dont feel like playing but just playing to get points also can play bad.

I agree with the comment no matter how good you are you can still lose badly etc but its true if you have a squad and you all actually work together professionally then no one can stop you.

Every time i play Karkland the USMC always win not because they have all vechiles at the starting point or etc this or what reason its because of the team work mostly.

But few days ago i was playing on a server and i got switched over to mec and i became the commander now usually the mec always just spawn at hotel and keep fighting until it gets taken over and then every other point.

But these guys did very well and of course cause of my commanding the USMC couldnt even get past the hotel or capture ANY points.

They all fought at the hotel slaughering the americans and when ever any one tried to sneak by going to a point i pointed out the enemies and instead of every one just fighting at hotel guess what? about 2 cars of ppl went over to them and killed them there all fighting at hotel and 2 ppl manage to get a neutral flag on suburbs and a car and tank go over and take em out it was a really nice round.

They couldnt do anything and i got a nice fat commander score.
brickZ28
Master of Puppets
+15|6737|IL
I feel ya my man, Had a night like the last two night makes you wonder if the weekend and no school had anything to do with it 
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6704
Oh well my night got a little bit better earnt my Vet Pistol badge with the eager deaths of people having a bad night so just think of it this way if your having a bad night just think how good a night your giving the other guy i think its rather selfless dont you lol
Rumfuddle
+14|6718
Streaks come and go.  It's odd that some days I am spot on for every round I play, I can literally do no wrong.  Then another day I can't turn around without stepping on my own dick every single friggin round.
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6837|Finland
No one read my other post? I-GOT-BANNED-FROM-MY-CLAN-SERVER. CD banned.
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6837|Finland
Hey i finally think i know why they are banning me and such. Because i used TV missile alone in a chopper. Is this ridiculous or what?
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6720
How can you get banned from your own clanserver? oO
Octavarium
+1|6710
Last night sucked for one big reason:

EVERY server I tried was being owned by all the admins on 1 team - sure its their server but it sucks when your the only one on your team with a Positive K/D and you lose the round in 5 mins flat.
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6837|Finland

Ub3r-ElitE wrote:

They didnt like me using the chopper too much and killing everyone with the Tv missile. And i was using the chopper alone.

Edit:forgot to mention they thought i was hacking.

Last edited by Landepaukku (2006-01-09 13:51:35)

RDMC_old
+0|6736|Almere, Holland
Jeesh.. that sucks really bad
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6837|Finland
Yup but i think i solver it already with the boys. Now they just have to accept the fact that im teh pwnage.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6688

Landepaukku wrote:

Ub3r-ElitE wrote:

They didnt like me using the chopper too much and killing everyone with the Tv missile. And i was using the chopper alone.

Edit:forgot to mention they thought i was hacking.
haha well riding a helicopter and using both weapons is pretty retarded lol but banning you from the clan and thinking you're cheating is pretty low but its good you found out now you dont need to stick with those overweight kiddies

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard