Poll

Have you ever passed out?

Yepp49%49% - 32
Nope50%50% - 33
Total: 65
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6530|South Florida
So last night i get up, ive been having a cold/fever thing goin on for a few days now, and i woke up it was midnight this morning, and i walk out to talk to my dad and get some fresh air. I walk over to the sliding porch door and all of the sudden i feel like im gunna puke. So i get ready to puke and all of the sudden my ears felt like someone was covering him and everything went black. I woke up a few seconds later with my dad shaking me and that lasted about 10 seconds, then i nodded off again and the same thing happened. I did manage to stay awake the 3rd time and the ambulence guys came and got me, took me to the hosp. I thought i had a seizure but it turns out my blood pressure was low, and i was dehydrated so it caused me to black out.

I totally thought it was a dream when i woke up the second time, it was the weirdest feeling.
15 more years! 15 more years!
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5979|England

no afaik
jord
+2,382|6683|The North, beyond the wall.
Yeah I fell over running away from someone... Was out cold for 15 seconds my friends tell me.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6626|London, England
No, but I will tomorrow if I don't get GT5:Prologue
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6004|...
Only once in africa while climbing a mountain without breakfast. passed out halfway, I was 12 though. Had quite a shortage on food, began to feel dizzy and baf on the ground.
inane little opines
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5966|Washington DC

dayarath wrote:

Only once in africa while climbing a mountain without breakfast. passed out halfway, I was 12 though. Had quite a shortage on food, began to feel dizzy and baf on the ground.
lolwut

Mek doesn't GT5P come out like april 12
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5970|London, England

Mek-Izzle wrote:

No, but I will tomorrow if I don't get GT5:Prologue
Oh btw mek they pushed it back 4 years like GT:4 and it wont have online like they said it would
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Mr.Dude2
+13|6329| Bay Area Calif. USA
Yeah I pass out ...About 15 mins after I had sex !!!
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6543|Long Island, New York

Mr.Dude2 wrote:

Yeah I pass out ...About 15 mins after I had sex !!!
2 pump chump amirite
Mekstizzle
WALKER

HurricaИe wrote:

dayarath wrote:

lolwut

It came out today here, I should've got it by mail today

Knowing my fucking luck I probably will get it on April 12th I wish I could cancell it and just get it from the shop, I'm never fucking doing shit from play.com again.

Last edited by Mek-Izzle (2008-03-28 16:01:28)

HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5966|Washington DC

Mek-Izzle wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

dayarath wrote:

lolwut

Knowing my fucking luck I probably will get it on April 12th I wish I could cancell it and just get it from the shop, I'm never fucking doing shit from play.com again.
god damned Europe
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6468|cuntshitlake

Once I fell with a bike and got a blackout of about 15 minutes. I was alive-looking, eyes wide open, but I remember nothing from that time.
I also feel really weak sometimes after sauna. My blood pressure tends to lower in the hotness of sauna.

And alcohol has indeed made me pass out too...
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6004|...

HurricaИe wrote:

dayarath wrote:

lolwut

43 degrees, very dry air, rumbling stomache because you haven't had your breakfast and then try climb a mountain, yeah - rough.
inane little opines
jord

HurricaИe wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

lolwut

god damned Europe
Isn't play.com Merican?

Not that I'z care cuz Europe I dun class as England and I dun like Britain either I'd rather england be it's own continantal lal.
Mekstizzle
WALKER

jord wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

god damned Europe
Isn't play.com Merican?

Not that I'z care cuz Europe I dun class as England and I dun like Britain either I'd rather england be it's own continantal lal.
They're based in Jersey (no, not New Jersey, fucking original Jersey for fucks sake )
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6771|UK
Have none of you ever got so drunk that you passed out as soon as you got in bed?

The only other time I can remember passing out was when i had man flu and was walking to the kitchen, just went straight out on my face lol.
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5937|CA
Passing out is for girls and those who tuck.
jord

Vilham wrote:

Have none of you ever got so drunk that you passed out as soon as you got in bed?

The only other time I can remember passing out was when i had man flu and was walking to the kitchen, just went straight out on my face lol.
I was guessing that doesn't count seeing how 95% of people fall straight asleep when drunk.

Least here anyway.

Lightweights.

You heard me.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6771|UK
lol. Ive only ever had it happen a few times, on those very rare but epic piss ups where you drink mammoth amounts.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6234|NSW, Australia

been knocked out once
wasnt in a fight
playing footy at school

and passed out at party from being too smashed to stay concsious
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6645|Your moms bedroom
yeah whenver i got rollin on a bender
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6202|Winland

In the shower, after I fell off a 3-meter tall climbing-thingy in third grade, and after banging into a tree really hard once.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
CrazeD
+368|6678|Maine

Freezer7Pro wrote:

In the shower,
So did you see a doc yet?
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6773|Tenn
i used to pass out from not eating and getting super stoned.(like not eating for 2 days, too busy smoking weed) and a couple times from going from hot/cold.

most recent was when i had to give a blood sample. i already didnt care for the needle, but the fact that i hadnt ate since the day before didnt help matters. i remember telling the nurse "I feel queasy". next thing i know im looking at 3 ppl going wtf?! are you ok. which i responded, "leave me alone i'm trying to sleep" then i realized where i was. funny shit
SizzlingMidget
+39|6304|UK
I once slammed my coccyx into the sharp corner of a bench and passed out when i was at the front of a lunch queue at school. Yeah not one of my greatest moments

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard