spuddy1981
+10|6364|england
All they would have to do is use some of the existing maps people have made.

It wouldnt be that hard would it?

What map would you like to see added to the game.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
your mums map lololol
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6409|Somersetshire
it their eyes, bf2 is dead, has been since 2142
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6304|The | Netherlands

FatherTed wrote:

your mums map lololol
wat
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6495|N. Ireland
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6788|Bulgaria
+1
Bf2 still r00lz!!
Shakez
+39|6171

Nikola Bathory wrote:

+1
Bf2 still r00lz!!
I haven't played BF2 for a few weeks and I have to say that a lot of ppl still playing it after a few years.
awesome
thepilot91
+64|6238|Ă…land!
bf<3

I belive bf2 is the best game of its time now when theres cod4 for all inf wh0res and crysis and other new fps isnt that popular anymore but 1.5 years after the release it was still VERY popular . I dont thing bf2142 made  big difference theres more players playing bf2 than bfstarwars...bf2 now and 4ever!
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6465|A W S M F O X

FatherTed wrote:

your mums map lololol
O DAM
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6558|Brisbane, Aus

they probably thought Highway Tampa was the last thing was the last thing they needed to do.

what would be good was if they let people submit their made maps, make sure they have not too many glitches, and make a fan map pack, 3 or 4 maps ish.

but that'll never happen, so I'd just go play a mod.
jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

maps schmaps, there be plenty nau
elmer_42
Sanford and Son
+22|5903|California
I would love it if they took fan maps and made a few of them official. It would spice up BF2 with maps that many people want. Anyway, just download PR, POE2, and FH2 and you should be good for a while.
Steel
on_Target
+65|6319|Sarasota Fl
I would like to see a GINORMOUS map with many more flags and enough room to fly jets other than in circles,
maybe a country sized map with multiple cities and each city having a group of flags.
https://www.ridewithit.com/images/kgc.jpg
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6788|Bulgaria

Steel wrote:

I would like to see a GINORMOUS map with many more flags and enough room to fly jets other than in circles,
maybe a country sized map with multiple cities and each city having a group of flags.
http://www.ridewithit.com/images/kgc.jpg
Imagine the lag!!!
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6560|Hungary
Agree with that. Why cant EA/DICE work together with the community?
Some mod teams did relase awsome maps or just check the PLA map from M.O.A.B. whats preatty awsome. It would not cost them any $ as they should say "yes we can add it to the global,ranked,official or w/e"
Let bf2s run bf2 in its way! We only should ask for premission from DICE if we can add this or cahnge that. The community and the mod teams would edit,develop,create,build anything we would like to have.

I know it wont happen, but it would be awsome to have this game better as it is now.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6440|King Of The Islands

Sorry guiz, but 1.41 came out 2 years ago. They've forgotten about it and are just keeping the ranked servers going as long as they turn a profit.

Tampa was a giant ad so it doesn't count.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6837|Kubra, Damn it!

Why should they bother, when 80% of the fanbase still plays Karkand exclusively.
cospengle
+140|6488|Armidale, NSW, Australia

3lmo wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

your mums map lololol
wat
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p … +Of+Tassie
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6329|Australia
It would be good to have a chinese city map that isn't part of a booster pack which is only played in about 3 servers worldwide.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6674|Colorado
The OP assumes they still care. They don't & neither do I.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6641|Your moms bedroom
its not the players fault karkand is number 1, its because servers wont play anything else but karkand.

whenever i try to play, im like ok... which one has the lowest ping oh... let me see...

karkand
karkand
karkand
karkand
karkand
karkand
Jalabad/karkand 24/7
Mashtuur/karkand/sharqi 24/7
karkand
karkand
karkand

I have to play on servers where my ping is about 120 when i finally find one that isnt karkand

Last edited by Locoloki (2008-03-27 09:42:39)

jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.

Locoloki wrote:

its not the players fault karkand is number 1, its because servers wont play anything else but karkand.
Lol.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6409|Somersetshire
way to take my post out of context, i regret to inform you, your quote of me, isn't what i said,

so here, what u deleted is pretty much key to my sentence and therefore just quoting the bit that you did, makes it completely different.

this is what i said

Tehremos wrote:

now prove me wrong?
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6383|the land of bourbon

Tehremos wrote:

Tehremos wrote:

now prove me wrong?
http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/b … ryid=13721
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6748|Mexico City

Locoloki wrote:

whenever i try to play, im like ok... which one has the lowest ping oh... let me see...

karkand
karkand
karkand
karkand
karkand
karkand
Jalabad/karkand 24/7
Mashtuur/karkand/sharqi 24/7
karkand
karkand
karkand

I have to play on servers where my ping is about 120 when i finally find one that isnt karkand
Try then the special forces map, all they do play there is Ghost town or Warlord. At least there is a balance there between io and vehics maps.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard