Canadian_Sniper_X
+45|6491|Kamloops, BC Canada
Karkand is no longer my most played map... it's my second most played... and I'm trying to get sharqi or Jalalabad into the 2nd slot... but it's really hard... since all servers seem to go to Karkand after a match.

p.s. Gulf of Oman is my most played.
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6180|Wisconsin
Congrats... although I hate to say it, ill always be a karkand whore..
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6199|Winland

Nice. Karkand will propably remain my favourite map for all times, even though I rarely play it anymore. I don't think I'm gonna play another 400h wake, somehow
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
VicktorVauhn
+319|6394|Southern California

Canadian_Sniper_X wrote:

and I'm trying to get sharqi or Jalalabad into the 2nd slot...
Meh.
Basically the same idea with different scenery.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6158|Vancouver | Canada
I'm a Dragon Valley whore now.

Hunting J-10s.
Longbow
+163|6648|Odessa, Ukraine
Karkand > you

best BF2's infantry map.
Wallpaper
+303|5995|The pool
Karkand is a good map. People need to stop bitching about it. (I <3 it because it has the most action packed rounds out of any other map Ive played)
Hakei
Banned
+295|5997

Wallpaper wrote:

Karkand is a good map. People need to stop bitching about it. (I <3 it because it has the most action packed rounds out of any other map Ive played)
Try playing Dalian/DV in a chopper. That gets pretty intense. I remember I was in a chopper with a guy and the enemy had 3 choppers (One of ours, and both of theirs) The choppers had some semi decent people, anyway this guy knew how to fly and I knew how to TV. It was great when we hit the center of the screen, 3 TVs fell short of us by about 20 meters and we was loling.

Anyway yeah, we won. Was pretty insane though, dodging 3 TVMs simultaneously whilst having J10s trying to kill us.

Anyway favorite map = Wake, learning how to dog fight.
Wallpaper
+303|5995|The pool
Meh. It may have stuff like that, but I like the ground pounding action. Busting up tanks, slaughtering large amounts of people etc. Most maps besides kark lag me to hell and back unless Im in the air. (8-11 fps is not good for ground pounding)
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6523|Polish state of EU
karkand = gay
wake island = pr0 - my most played map

but i have to admit that Karkand is my 2nd...
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6481|Somewhere else

Karkand is becoming my number one, slwoly.  but my BF2 time is becoming more and more scarce.

It's just that most servers are usually onesided anymore, karkand being one of the more sure bets of a good, balanced fight.

Bf2 is just hitting that age I guess.  Still quite alive, but the true crowds of filled servers are long gone. 

There still are some good serves out there, with balancing, no team switching enforced, but you have to shop around, or plop into a few karkand servers, and you are sure to find one.
k.one
+22|6196|Finland
i have allmost 1200 hours on karkand map and im loving it lol
fail.
elmer_42
Sanford and Son
+22|5903|California
Seeing as how you only have 5 hours, Canadian_Sniper, it shouldn't be that hard to get jalala or sharqi into second.
cospengle
+140|6488|Armidale, NSW, Australia

elmer_42 wrote:

Seeing as how you only have 5 hours, Canadian_Sniper, it shouldn't be that hard to get jalala or sharqi into second.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=97142
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6150|San Antonio, Texas
I managed to get my favorite to Ghost Town, but it's Karkand again. It's addicting.
jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

LuigiMcOwnage wrote:

Congrats... although I hate to say it, ill always be a karkand whore..
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6560|Hungary
Welcome to da club!
Canadian_Sniper_X
+45|6491|Kamloops, BC Canada

cospengle wrote:

elmer_42 wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=97142
Good job noticing... I had 90+ hours on Oman and like 80 on Karkand... Now my stats are all gone... *sigh*
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6149|Estonia

Canadian_Sniper_X wrote:

Karkand is no longer my most played map... it's my second most played... and I'm trying to get sharqi or Jalalabad into the 2nd slot... but it's really hard... since all servers seem to go to Karkand after a match.

p.s. Gulf of Oman is my most played.
impossible for me
howler_27
+90|6689
I used to whore it up on Karkand, but since the I/O came out, I found that I get a similar fix on almost all of the maps.  Karkand is a great map with tons of game play ability.  I only wished that they would have tossed a litte bird in there along with the grapples and zips.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6536|Valhalla
Op. Clean Sweep is still my most played.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6567|England

For me, a total of 1360hours...67 on karkand, and 39 on Wake. Thats gota be a record or two there.
In fact, Ive more time on 5 maps (soon to be 6)....including FuShe Pass....than I do karkfuck

I play most maps, and I cant say that they are any less intense than karkand. You just gota know how to play them.

loonitic wrote:

Where the hell do you find OCS servers?! I used to play on TV2 a lil, but its usually dead.

Last edited by Snake (2008-03-25 10:54:01)

Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

My old clan played Karkand and Wake endlessly, so I've spent a lot of time on both even though I hate them most out of any map in bf2.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6536|Valhalla

Snake wrote:

For me, a total of 1360hours...67 on karkand, and 39 on Wake. Thats gota be a record or two there.
In fact, Ive more time on 5 maps (soon to be 6)....including FuShe Pass....than I do karkfuck

I play most maps, and I cant say that they are any less intense than karkand. You just gota know how to play them.

loonitic wrote:

Where the hell do you find OCS servers?! I used to play on TV2 a lil, but its usually dead.
I just play any I can come across really. Not been playing a lot of OCS lately mainly Ghost town.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6383|the land of bourbon

Snake wrote:

For me, a total of 1360hours...67 on karkand
haha i have 1830 total and only have 57 on krakland

i like karkandv2 better, because you get hooks and zip lines
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard