HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5962|Washington DC

Miggle wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

dude when I was at the gym the other day, I got WHEN I WAS'd... I nearly burst out laughing.
how so?
Well I was benching the entire gym building (lawl), when suddenly the stereo system (you know, how they have speakers all over the ceiling) started playing that song.
Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

HurricaИe wrote:

Miggle wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

dude when I was at the gym the other day, I got WHEN I WAS'd... I nearly burst out laughing.
how so?
Well I was benching the entire gym building (lawl), when suddenly the stereo system (you know, how they have speakers all over the ceiling) started playing that song.
Razors didn't start flying out from the ceiling or anything?
maef
+67|6684|Tulln, Austria

Miggle wrote:

Last week i had the strangest dream, where everything was exactly how it seemed. Where there was never any mystery of who shot John F Kennedy.

It was just a man with something to prove, slightly bored and severely confused, he steadied his rifle with his target in the center and became famous in that day in November.

And then last night i had that strange dream where everything was exactly how it seemed. Where concerns about the world getting warmer, the people thought they were just being rewarded for treating others as they like to be treated, for obeying stop signs and curing diseases, for mailing letters with the address of the sender, now we can swim any day in November.

anybody else had any strange dreams like these?
Last night I had the strangest dream
I sailed away to China in a little rowboat to find ya
And you said you had to get your laundry cleaned
Didn't want no one to hold you, What does that mean?
And you said...

Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride
Nobody's gonna slow me down
Oh no, I've got to keep on movin'
Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride
I'm running and I won't touch ground
Oh no, I've got to keep on movin'
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6633|Finland

Pool Thread is closed due to lack of point.
I need around tree fiddy.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6650|Washington DC

OP, please follow the forum rules:

Plagiarism is not cool. If you find something funny on the vastness of the internets and wish to share it with your fellow bf2s forum goer, GIVE THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR/ARTIST CREDIT! This is a serious offense that will no longer be tolerated.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard