U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6507|Gogledd Cymru

SamTheMan:D wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

mint
Harry Potter > GTA IV imo
wat
Harry Potter far surpasses the enjoyment I have received from the GTA series, If I had to choose one or the other, I'd choose ms Rowlings creations everytime.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6755|The Hague, Netherlands

The Sheriff wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

wat
Harry Potter far surpasses the enjoyment I have received from the GTA series, If I had to choose one or the other, I'd choose ms Rowlings creations everytime.
so GTA was too scary for ya.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6638|London, England

The Sheriff wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

wat
Jesus fucking Christ, to think you couldn't be more of a faggot. Then you post this. I only say this, because I'm concerned for you.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5991|England

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

wat
Jesus fucking Christ, to think you couldn't be more of a faggot. Then you post this. I only say this, because I'm concerned for you.
fuckin dick ed init
bennisboy
+829|6663|Poundland
I love this game, i really do. I had a major lol moment when I killed both me and Roman in a huge and spectacular motorbike crash.

And every so ofetn the city detail jus makes me go wow
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6507|Gogledd Cymru

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

wat
so GTA was too scary for ya.
Nope, btw Tom Marvolo riddle is scarier than anything in GTA imo.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6287
I agree with sheriff.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6409|Southern California

Mint Sauce wrote:

Funky_Finny wrote:

The most epic van, ever?

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/3517/dsc00911zk3.jpg
OMFG. Ford Transits are well cool!

C wat I did thar?
Anyone one see that Top gear where the chick drives the the transit around the ring? Epic.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6555|Long Island, New York
Is anyone gonna try to get the 100% club? I'm gonna finish off the story by friday and then do all the pigeon exterminatons, Unique Stunt Jumps, exports, etc on friday and saturday.

Then I get my key to the city.
VicktorVauhn
I hunt out stunt jumps, but just for fun.

I beat the story a few days ago, but I saved at one of the decisions near the end so I plan on going back and doing it the other way....but thats about it.

I am done with the story it is now time for cheats, hookers and booze. The fact that the cheats stay on your cell after saving is awesome, and they are so easy to remember anyways now that they make sense rather then just being a random string of buttons (If you haven't noticed they are almost all in the form _ _ _-555-0100, then the second set in a particular catigory ends in 0150, and the first three digits spell what ever you are getting if you go by the letters on the Key pad (I.E. FLY-555-0100 for chopper, GUN for guns, MBK for the bikes 0100 is nrg and 0150 is sanches....)
CommieChipmunk
+488|6587|Portland, OR, USA

VicktorVauhn wrote:

I beat the story a few days ago, but I saved at one of the decisions near the end so I plan on going back and doing it the other way....but thats about it.

I am done with the story it is now time for cheats, hookers and booze. The fact that the cheats stay on your cell after saving is awesome, and they are so easy to remember anyways now that they make sense rather then just being a random string of buttons (If you haven't noticed they are almost all in the form _ _ _-555-0100, then the second set in a particular catigory ends in 0150, and the first three digits spell what ever you are getting if you go by the letters on the Key pad (I.E. FLY-555-0100 for chopper, GUN for guns, MBK for the bikes 0100 is nrg and 0150 is sanches....)
Yes dude.  I beat the game and now I'm just cheating on a different save file.  It's nuts.

Also, does anyone else see the huge anti-drug message in this game?  Everybody that does blow or heroin turns their life into shit and/or dies
VicktorVauhn

CommieChipmunk wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Yes dude.  I beat the game and now I'm just cheating on a different save file.  It's nuts.

Also, does anyone else see the huge anti-drug message in this game?  Everybody that does blow or heroin turns their life into shit and/or dies
Also, driving drunk usually results in an epic crash as you are forced to run from the cops, and the main character who is a total bad ass refuses a drink when its offered to him in all but one or two scenes...

Terrible game, wont somebody please think of the children!

(Though I do wonder how much of that is to stave off criticism?)
VicktorVauhn
Check out the upper right tiny island the freeway that goes around the outside of it is unfinshed, you can see where it just stops.

Grab motor cycle and duck through the cones on the right side of the road block, then again for the second road block.

Slow down a little and when it comes time aim for the right side.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Check out the upper right tiny island the freeway that goes around the outside of it is unfinshed, you can see where it just stops.

Grab motor cycle and duck through the cones on the right side of the road block, then again for the second road block.

Slow down a little and when it comes time aim for the right side.
you know you could be right in the game, Vicktor Vauhn, an old comrade from Yugoslavia coming to the states. epic
VicktorVauhn
Maybe once they launch DLC for PS3?
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6773|Scotland

VicktorVauhn wrote:

I don't think it will come out for PS3; but look on the bright side, the next GTA will be PS3 only ( judging on what Rockstar are saying and how crap the DVDs are for the Xbox ) and you will have 5 times as much shit to do ( 50GB Blu Ray ). Although, I don't have a PS3...
VicktorVauhn

Zimmer wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

I don't think it will come out for PS3; but look on the bright side, the next GTA will be PS3 only ( judging on what Rockstar are saying and how crap the DVDs are for the Xbox ) and you will have 5 times as much shit to do ( 50GB Blu Ray ). Although, I don't have a PS3...
I dont really care either way....I don't really like the idea TBH and don't know that I would buy.

but MS only bought exclusive rights to 2 episodes. There is a lot of money to be made off PS3 foke, and while it may take longer for the PS3 to see downloads, nothing says it cant happen... and I would be amazed if they were willing to pass on that potential revenue...
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

DLC are mostly a joke anyway....

what further stuff do you have to do in IV anyway, maybe if they make cities downloadable then thats another matter, or self made cars whatever.
bennisboy
+829|6663|Poundland
Lol, I finally managed a decent game of bowling, I almost always end up with 10 or 11 spares
https://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z118/bennisboy/13052008195.jpg

Last edited by bennisboy (2008-05-14 02:39:58)

r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6465

Zimmer wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

They can use more than 1 DVD. Lost Odyssey used 4. In the case of GTA V, then a DVD for each city
bennisboy
+829|6663|Poundland

r'Eeee wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

They can use more than 1 DVD. Lost Odyssey used 4. In the case of GTA V, then a DVD for each city
Its not linear enough to use more than 1 DVD, because you would be constantly crossing the boundaries and having to change DVDs.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

bennisboy wrote:

Lol, I finally managed a decent game of bowling, I almost always end up with 10 or 11 spares
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z118 … 008195.jpg
Roman is annoying with bowling, I was like leading by 30 points and he throws 3 strikes with the tenth go, I was like "huh?"

Spoiler (highlight to read):
so who also killed Francis? to quote The Pwn3d Life: "That bastard just had to go"
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6751|Singapore

bennisboy wrote:

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z118 … 008195.jpg
Using an sdtv like me?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard