Oldirti
+10|6136

HurricaИe wrote:

lulz @ NOOSE... good thing the main character isn't black
I take great offense to such things. My half black blood is boiling to be sure!
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5978|Washington DC

Oldirti wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

lulz @ NOOSE... good thing the main character isn't black
I take great offense to such things. My half black blood is boiling to be sure!

You know if the character was black, someone (Al Sharpton or that retard lawyer whose name escapes me right now) would make a huge fuss about there being a unit called NOOSE.
Oldirti
+10|6136
I would laugh my damn ass off to be honest. I'm not a very good black man
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5978|Washington DC

Oldirti wrote:

I would laugh my damn ass off to be honest. I'm not a very good black man
I laugh at hispanic jokes (I'm part hispanic too)... I'm "colorblind" for the most part.

Jack Thompson, that's his name. If you haven't, read about some of the crazy stuff he's tried to do (basically, he's tried to have GTA outlawed because he thinks that GTA, and not bad parenting, are the causes of society's ills).
Oldirti
+10|6136

Poseidon wrote:

Oldirti wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

So, wanted levels...what I've figured out.

Level 1 - Passing through a tollbooth without paying, hitting a cop car, carjacking, killing one person. Minor things (in the GTA world, atleast).
Level 2 - Killing multiple people but no cops. Impala-esque cars then come out.
Level 3 - Killing a cop or blowing up a police car. Patriot Police Hummers then come out.
Level 4 - Killing multiple cops and blowing up multiple police cars.
Level 5 - Killing massive amounts of people, cops and destroying multiple vehicles. FBI comes.
Level 6 - NOOSE (uber SWAT basically) comes in armoured vehicles. No, no Army from what I've seen.
what is your source ,sir.
Live video feeds/gameplay vids, sir.
All the ones i watched, highest he got was 4 stars...i was watching nooooooooooooobs

And, yeah i know all about the big JT, theres a mission about him in the game haha.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5978|Washington DC
There is? I better have a flamethrower handy for that mission (I hope they have flamethrowers again...)
Oldirti
+10|6136
I think i watched it in some guy's stream, it was funny as hell.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6555|Long Island, New York

HurricaИe wrote:

There is? I better have a flamethrower handy for that mission (I hope they have flamethrowers again...)
Yeah, it's at that big lawyer firm...Goldberg, Ligner and Shyster If I recall correctly. He's talking about all this moral stuff, just like Jack Thompson.

I'm just gonna take him out with a 1) Silenced Pistol if I'm not feeling like drawing heat or 2) Grenade if I feel like causing HELL.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6555|Long Island, New York

I made sure to post this with EXACTLY 24 hours to go.

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-04-27 21:01:22)

nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6341|New Haven, CT

Poseidon wrote:

I made sure to post this with EXACTLY 247 hours to go.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5991|England

anyone got it ?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6638|London, England
No.

Play.com lied. They just updated my order history, and it was posted today. Although they said it's First Class delivery, and should arrive tomoz
K3rt6699
+70|6386
yay, I should get it 9 am gmt+2 tomorrow
kptk92
u
+972|6425|tc_london
I got it

r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6465

I didn't...probably tomorrow. Fucking Second Class Postage.
Oldirti
+10|6136
sooooooooooo close. awsm
bennisboy
+829|6663|Poundland

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

No.

Play.com lied. They just updated my order history, and it was posted today. Although they said it's First Class delivery, and should arrive tomoz
Game did that as well! Thye said it was dispatched sunday, but then they say they are dispatching them all today 1st class!
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5991|England

well it had better come tomorrow
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6638|London, England
I'm going to abuse you sam, if it doesn't.
bennisboy
+829|6663|Poundland

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

i g
Banned
+876|5881|GA

going to pick my copy up at midnight tonight
kptk92
u
+972|6425|tc_london

bennisboy wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6405|New York
NYT review. A different take on the game.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/28/arts/ … ref=slogin
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6460|Stealth City, UK
Play.com lied, said it was dispatched last Thursday and now it says they only posted it today. Still says 3-5 days delivery, I'll be pissed if its not here tommorrow!
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6471|The Twilight Zone
Don't tell me this was posted before: GTA IV looks and runs BETTER on PS3

If you are still looking at which console to purchase GTA IV for, this is just another thing to consider.

XBOX

- Achievements
- Downloadable Content
- Xbox Live

PS3

- SIXAXIS support
- Better graphics (better antialiasing, less texture pop-in)
- Faster load times (preloaded data)
- Future "Home" support and in-game XMB support

Sure, Gamoc's blog on Thursday was written mostly from the heart, but this morning IGN's exclusive GTA IV review was posted, and confirms much of what we said two days ago.

The perfect scoring game, with 10s across the board, clearly states that 'for those wanting to know which version looks better, the edge goes to the PS3. The textures and framerate are comparable, but the PS3 has far less pop-in.' Strike One.

'There are framerate hitches here and there and (particularly on 360) there is some texture pop-in, but it actually runs better than I expected' the review goes on. Strike Two.

'The PS3 has better anti-aliasing making it look a little cleaner. Because GTA IV can preload onto the PS3 hard drive, the in-game loads are faster. Don't worry Xbox owners, the load times are rarely more than 30 seconds and don't occur very often. ' Strike Three. You're Out, Xbox.

In case you missed all that: 'The slight visual edge goes to PS3.' So there you have it - if you want the most important game this generation, why the hell would you buy it on Xbox 360? Full IGN Review.
http://www.thesixthaxis.com/gta_iv__it_ … 9_tsa.aspx
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard