REDTEAM
Banned
+0|6715|Pleasanton,CA
Get back on topic
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6733

Isnt iut funny how Chuy says nothing about Nitro. He just lets the community do everything?

God hes got style.]

p.s. Nitros a faggot.

Last edited by Jestar12345 (2006-01-09 00:17:11)

[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6705|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs

Leatherface-TCM wrote:

Whitegreek wrote:

>_>

[STAPLE EDIT]

Chuy would you be able to change the forums so when clicking an exturnal or for that matter any link it opens in a new window...I know you can do it

<_<
If you use IE - hold down shift when you click and you can see Chuy's power!
and if you use firefox (IE sucks) press your mousewheel and see the ultimate Chuy power
midgetspy
+3|6820
In FF you can also hold CTRL while clicking to open it in a new tab. Forcing links into an external window is the ultimate internet annoyance.

Nic
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6702
woah there son, that's a bit much on the offensive side. I think he get's it now... --chuy
Whitegreek
Sniping with the pistol...
+4|6838

[DEI]Bart wrote:

Leatherface-TCM wrote:

Whitegreek wrote:

>_>

[STAPLE EDIT]

Chuy would you be able to change the forums so when clicking an exturnal or for that matter any link it opens in a new window...I know you can do it

<_<
and if you use firefox (IE sucks) press your mousewheel and see the ultimate Chuy power
My god, too much usefuly information, brain overload...

*colapses*

Oh and I use Opera!

JaM3z
Banned
+311|6702
lol what would he do---sue me?
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6840|"Frisco"

JaM3z wrote:

lol what would he do---sue me?
No, I just think that he got the point well and good without your sailor tendancies to help him along.
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6702
point taken wont use as agressive post next time just dont like to meet a n00b and when i do i let them know about it
topher
+0|6734|Oslo, Norway

kilroy0097 wrote:

Viper007Bond wrote:

Why is the Internet such a stupid magnet?
Must be the gazillion watts of power all running through the multiple nets, servers, routers and hubs, through all the fiber and even the dark fiber, satellites... It creates a rather HUGE magnetic field to stupidity and draws all idiots to specifically forums, blogs, listservs and IRC channels. Unfortunately all the rest of us who are only slightly draw to the net via other reasons, must suffer for it. Call it NET KARMA if need be.
I thought you were gonna go "must be the gazillion watts of power running through nitro's head" lol

Last edited by topher (2006-01-10 15:44:29)

B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6833|Cologne, Germany

some people really have too much time on their hands...
DarkLordFoxx
+0|6689

Whitegreek wrote:

[DEI]Bart wrote:

Leatherface-TCM wrote:

My god, too much usefuly information, brain overload...

*colapses*

Oh and I use Opera!

Opera uses mostly the same keyboard shortcuts as FF (I use opera too)
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6712|California

B.Schuss wrote:

some people really have too much time on their hands...
my life story
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6812|Belgium

chuyskywalker wrote:

I've made some changes to the way fourm topics/posts get deleted around here. Please let me know if you see any errors about. Thanks!
Noticed one, if the pages is at its end and is about to create a new page with posts, it does so while it does not show the newly entered post. The title is doubled than:

https://img317.imageshack.us/img317/7/forumerror7qa.jpg

I know the explanation does not make sense, but the pic is clear enough.

Cheers,
R
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6781|Singapore

Whitegreek wrote:

Dear Nitro:

Please die a painful death (preferably in Singapore so we don;t get to clean it up), and leave all your money to the powers that be (me!) hopefully some sort of more severe punishment can be worked out in the afterlife.
This is what you get for hurting Chuy's feelings.

From your lord and master...Whitegreek
Hey hey asshole lay off my home country lol.

No one insults chuy *hugs chuy*
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6766|Noizyland

Ooh! Ooh! My turn! I havn't had an anti-Nitro comment yet.

Nitro is bitter because he knows that absoloutly no-one in this online community likes him one bit - and it's a fairly large community too. Fair enough, I must say if I were in the same boat I'd feel pretty bitter too.
As everyone knows, he also was found out as a cheater but not only that, he exposed himself. This means he is not only angry because he was found out, but also because it was so painfully obvious that he was an idiot to expose himself.

I'm not entirely sure if he posted his promotion picture as a joke, but that's what I'm guessing. Needless to say that no-one found it very funny, and he was ousted. People tell me he is 14 years old, but I would suggest a mental age of maybe three, no, one... or less... or whatever the 'stupidest' age group is accepted as being.

FURTHERMORE, he has now insulted some noteworthy people... that is, he insulted Chuy, (possibly as another ill-thought-out joke.) No-one stands for this and he has found himself ousted even more. He still continues to come to this site and finds himself still abused by it's patrons. Nitro my friend, GET A CLUE! No-one likes you, no-one will ever like you, (here,) and I suggest you go bitch somewhere else and share your vast itiniery of obvious comic talent with those who truely appreciate it, notely those at gofuckyourself.com.

My message to administrators - don't ban the poor soul. He tries to brighten our day with his comedy, and although it dosn't quite get to us in the way he intends, it is still worth a laugh.
"They're not laughing at you they're laughing near you."
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
PitViper401
The Magnetic Bullet Attractor
+31|6691|Illinois
Well I think Tyferra said exactly what I was going to say only with a lot less cursing
Dilbert2468
+6|6732|Australia
nitro92 is a hacker anyways. his a 10 year old kid seriously. ive played with him before

he sounds like a girl.

Last edited by Dilbert2468 (2006-01-13 15:27:38)

Sahasrahla
Code poet
+1|6737|Branson, MO, USA

Dilbert2468 wrote:

nitro92 is a hacker anyways. his a 10 year old kid seriously. ive played with him before

he sounds like a girl.
You must not be up on current events... Nitro got banned and his stats erased. JUSTICE IS SERVED
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6754
Use gillotine on nitro
dietcokeBF2
Nuke Um Good
+12|6732|San Clemente

Jestar12345 wrote:

Isnt iut funny how Chuy says nothing about Nitro. He just lets the community do everything?

God hes got style.]

p.s. Nitros a faggot.
Yes jester, yes he does, also id like to add, this little kid cant play bf2 on schooldays, cuz his mom doesnt want him to, what a fucking moron! GaMeS(Tm) as i know you, go fuck your self
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6671|Broadlands, VA
Jumping back on topic (kind of) what happened to subscription services?  As of yesterday the options to subscribe to a topic and check the topics I subscibe to disappeared.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6840|"Frisco"

People are supposed to read the announcement up top. Huh...
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6671|Broadlands, VA
OK, I'll sit down now.  Thanks for letting me play.
superseal17
Banned
+1|6747
HAHAHA, nitro is upset cos he gets flamed all the time:p

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard