Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5956|London, England

In my C drive there is this folder that Says SAVE and is completely empty, what is that nerd shit, would it be okay if i just deleted it?

Last edited by Mutantsteak (2008-03-21 12:49:45)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6559|NYC / Hamburg

if it's really empty I see no harm in deleting it
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5956|London, England

Ill trust ya max, just because you have the same name as me
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
InnerMonkey
+62|6710
Windows doesn't need that folder.  Whatever created it obviously hasn't needed it....just get rid of it.  If something complains, recreate it.
max
Vela Incident

Mutantsteak wrote:

Ill trust ya max, just because you have the same name as me
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
']['error
Banned
+630|6635|The Netherlands
wtf is dis nerd shit yo?
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6733|FUCK UBISOFT

yeah i have a folder like that too only it's called system32.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6629|Amsterdam, NY

']['error wrote:

wtf is dis nerd shit yo?
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6623

Miggle wrote:

Well, there can't be any harm in deleting that.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6357|California

Gooners wrote:

Miggle wrote:

that shit is gay delete it it puts viruses on your pc
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6188|Winland

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Gooners wrote:

Miggle wrote:

Windows Optimizer 2008

Spoiler (highlight to read):
For those who don't know what Windows Optimizer 2008 is, it is a program that deletes system32 among others. Spammed all over the chans.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
max
Vela Incident

Freezer7Pro wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Gooners wrote:

Windows Optimizer 2008
I love that program. Sped up my PC over 500%
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6518|Belgium

Delete your C partition while you are on it In fact, buy 100 usb sticks and put it all on them, mobility ftw!
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6437|Amsterdam‫

max wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Windows Optimizer 2008
I love that program. Sped up my PC over 500%
yea i know i use it on all my computers
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png

Board footer