SilentStealth21
+2|5886
Hey! Okay so today i don't know what server i was on... BUT there was a guy sniping everyone on my team from the roof of the big building with the red balconies by the train flag. can anyone please tell me how to get up there?
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6456|cuntshitlake

Exploit. I wouldn't use.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
SilentStealth21
+2|5886
why? cuz i saw him jumping from the teir up and trying to parachute or something
bakinacake
HA HA
+383|5978|Aus, Qld
I think he was wall glitching?
https://i.imgur.com/LGvbJjT.jpg
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6374|the land of bourbon
c4 jump?  anyway its overrated tbh
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6660

Friendly Fire off, C4 jump from a Spec Ops squad leader.
SilentStealth21
+2|5886
oh okay then.
DecLanD
+7|5968|San Antonio, TX
C4 jumpers
User007Gamer
???
+21|5975|Dubai, UAE
Man, i HATE C4 jumpers!!! They are so annoying! Same goes for hackers and glitchers!
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6400|Somersetshire
c4 jumpers who do it for major tactical advantage = annoying assholes

c4 jumpers who plant the c4 where unsuspecting members of their team will walk/under idlers are

cos then boom, if you get it right, they will be so surprised that they won't open their parachute lol
IHateHitboxes!
+1|5942
Theres some secret sniping spots on Karkand. On the bldg @ square if u fall off in the right area you'll land on a square air vent and u can snipe everyone else and they wont see you lol
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5860|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
Pretty much every server says no c4 jumps I don't understand why not it makes the game more interesting rather than people shooting in the same old places, I was playing karkand the other day and even though its not a c4 jump spot as you can get there by ladder, a squad leader was on the roof of factory and people kept spawning it was fun we took ages trying to kill them all I was trying to get up the ladder behind the roof so I could see them but kept getting shot lol only grenade launcher could kill them
doug1988
spank that azz.
+146|5851|Nibiru in a far away galaxy
Love c4 jumping ALOT  lol
Xxul
+1|5871

IHateHitboxes! wrote:

Theres some secret sniping spots on Karkand. On the bldg @ square if u fall off in the right area you'll land on a square air vent and u can snipe everyone else and they wont see you lol
really? would you please write more about it?
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6141|San Antonio, Texas

Xxul wrote:

IHateHitboxes! wrote:

really? would you please write more about it?
Since BF2 reuses a lot of buildings, some of the techniques that can be used in this guide for Ghost Town, can be utilized in vanilla. http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=92728
MAJORPLAYER
+1|5850
um this is neither a "technique, strategy or guide" its a HELP question which is what the HELP section of the forum is for...

to the OP... yes its probably a guy C4 jumping
**LiLp-DeFiNeD
Banned
+54|6147|Vancouver, BC, Canada
I must admit, I C4 jump on occasion, but I find that the Spec-Ops guns(Stock and first unlock) are too shitty to kill anyone from your newly found spot.
And C4 jumping with a friend is pretty stupid, cuz most of the time they either don't have headsets so you don't know when they're jumping, OR they're dumbasses and lay the C4 right up against the building.
Pandemonium
+0|5827
yea i just saw this c4 jump for the first time the other day... doesn't really seem like its worth the effort tho there are plenty of other good spots on karkland
Kitfoxfire
+1|5741
Yeah it was definately a C4 jump, i have done that with a squad memeber before, had them stand still while i put c4 at their feet then blasted them up to a good sniping spot.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard