I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6132|Scotland!

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

gg
Tbh everyone plays sniper on mashtuur, therefore you were fighting tons of useless noobs while the tank whore in the OP was fighting the only players with skill who went out to cap flags.

You vs every useless sniper on the other team on mashtuur means of course you'd be first.

It's also the same reason mashtuur sucks to play.
Jamesey, the screenshot was taken during the match vs BFstats. Believe me, none of them were playing sniper. They ALL played medic or at/ You're detracting from Kooda's performance by spouting blatant lies. We won that game with 2 tickets left, that should give you an idea of the opposition.

Don't take your grudge on snipers out on people who actually have mastered that kit, like kooda.
Firstly, quit brown-nosing him, I'm just guessing at what the match was like, because I wasn't there.

I know kooda's a good sniper, I've played with/against him a bunch of times, and he knows that I know how good he is.

Just to be picky, if the other team's all anti tank and medics, of course kooda's gonna get a great score on mashtuur with nobody else sniping at him
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6412|Belgium
I'm not "brown-nosing" him, I give credit where credit is due. I would think you of all persons wouldn't be the type to jump to conclusions.
And they were a pretty coherent team of medics and AT that pushed in group, so I wouldn't think it was a walk in the park for him.
Barrakuda777
+86|6736|Somewhere near a shrub or rock

I'm Jamesey wrote:

I know kooda's a good sniper, I've played with/against him a bunch of times, and he knows that I know how good he is.
Yeah, I know jamesey.... the medic whore

The BF2stats guys were actually pretty good, played as a team and gave us a hell of a game on mashtur. As an average I think BF2s was pinging at about 80-100 vs the BFstats guys 80, so sniping was "tricky" to say the least. Even so, the OP must feel a little bitch slapped that his post has been prooven so fail....

Sniper > tank.

Kooda

P.S. :p

Last edited by Barrakuda777 (2008-03-19 14:12:36)

Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6370|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

Barrakuda777 wrote:

Sniper > tank.

Kooda
LOL QFTW!

Thats true. Go on a vehicles server like Jalalabad with sniper and if you have an ounce of tallent you will be top of the leaderboard above the good old tank whores. I do respect tankers who can really tank like Gismo_Camaxide and Safraguns, tankers who don't just sit and spawn rape all round. Tankers who are tactical...
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6148|Estonia

Nikola Bathory wrote:

Snipers really don't know what the BF series is all about! wtf? How can they be so "stooped"?
These days I play a lot Ghost Town 24/7. Very often, our team has 1 or both of the oil platform flags (the islands, you know). And very often we have some snipers there. They spend the ENTIRE round there, without moving, just sniping. What's wrong with that, you may ask? Well, even if the enemy comes and takes the flag - no reaction from our snipers! I guess they never look at the minimap. THey have their backs turned on the flag and continue to snipe as if nothing has happend!! Why not get down there and take the FLAG???
But no, they are not interested, Useless scum! I hate snipers all the way from BF1942, I hate that kit since then At least in Bf2 they have claymores, which is pretty much the only reason to use that kit. Oh, there is another reason - you can TK for the heli, how cool, eh?....

Rant over.
Stupid thread, someone close it. You are pissed of cause you get own by snipers. Go sit in your tank and shut up....maybe your team dislikes that you whore tank all the time and noone else cant get it.
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|5999|London ㋛

In the OPs defense, not meaning to offend anyone here btw, but his argument didn't start off as being tanks>snipers, you just all know him as a tank whore, I have to agree with him though, although there are some amazing snipers out there on bf2 that can turn a game around and play well with a team, the majority of regular snipers you find on a server dont squad up, and if they do they lock their squad and call it a sniper squad, and they just sit up and camp somewhere for the entire game, raking up a few kills and not many deaths. Yagetmi?
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6566|England

The snipers who sit in those towers whilst the flags below them getting capped, and do nothing about it, fail. I agree on that part.
But, they are mostly guys new to the game who know nothing of how to win or whats going on around them. I hate to be rank specific, but usually they end up being Pvt-GSgt. I would be very very surprised if it was anybody else.

Snipers like kooda fucking own. Never seen him til that BFstats match...screenshot says it all. Was very impressed
There are some fantastic snipers, and everyone used to say that they sucked...since the elite ones have started making vids, that has almost completely reversed. Its the tards that make 1/5 across a round lasting an hour that fucking fail, and they stain the rep of snipers.

Stop fucking stereotyping and go get banned from more EF servers for uncap raping.
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6194|Schofield Barracks
i love snipeing.
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6672|A sunburnt country
I love sniping so suck my hairy ball sack!

GG
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468
I find sniping to be boring and in every game I have played 90% of snipers are just easy kills.

In short sniping is fun if you aren't the one sniping, however boring as hell if you are.
MirindoR
headshots only
+31|5935
seems to me like this guy got sniped a bit too many times and got pissed...
M24 FTW biaaaaatch!!!
Nakamp
+25|6194|Czech Republic

Snipers are cool, but not in BF...
¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6184
9 times out of 10 snipers are useless
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6194|Schofield Barracks

¦TØP¦straz_mataz wrote:

9 times out of 10 snipers are useless
I'm that 1 time they are usefull.
kptk92
u
+972|6408|tc_london
Snipers who scout ahead and help their squad out by spotting are the good ones.

However, in BF2 its just claymore spam and camping
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6738|Great Wall
Snipers spending the whole round in one place ARE useless.

Snipers need to move from one location to another to have enemy flags in range/view. They don't really need to stick with the team very closely but slightly behind using all possible advantages like i.e. distance. Every sniper needs to look for his targets, not wait for them to come to him as it may take a very long time or can even never happen.

What I quite often see on IO Ghost Town when I play with poor team is:
- the round starts, 20-30% of people choose sniper kit (so far not bad), I choose sniper kit too, we get a few flags enemy does the same.
- we start losing flags, people start spawning at uncap instead of defending any other flags.. more and more people spawn with sniper kit. I switch to medic and keep spawning at other remaining flags and try to go for another but no support from the others and we are outnumbered and lose all the flags.
- we get baseraped, we can spawn at our uncap only, 90% of my team are snipers, I pick sniper kit too as I don't give a monkey anymore.. we are f00ked.
GAME OVER
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5931|Somewhere out in Space

Nakamp wrote:

Snipers are cool, but not in BF...
Cool h4x, where can i get?

Barrakuda777 wrote:

Yeah, I know jamesey.... the medic whore

The BF2stats guys were actually pretty shitty, played as medic nade spammers and gave us a hell of a bitchfest on mashtur. As an average I think BF2s was pinging at about 80-100 vs the BFstats guys 80, so sniping was "tricky" to say the least with all those nades flying around. Even so, the OP must feel a little bitch slapped that his post has been prooven so fail....

Sniper > tank.

Kooda

P.S. :p
Fixed FTMFW

Last edited by N00bkilla55404 (2008-03-19 18:32:04)

aLeX
.?
+160|6331|:D

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=49450

So at the end of the day, OP sucks at sniping and therefore the kit must be useless and all snipers are "scum." GG.

/thread.

Last edited by aLeX (2008-03-19 18:33:03)

DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6681|Disaster Free Zone
So no one remembers the sniper v medic match?

Let me remind you of the result.... SNIPERS LOST.
Could not find the official post match thread, but this quote sums it up

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

60 players, 30 medic, 30 snipers, fight on each side on two maps of each sides choosing for honor and bragging rights. Snipers got whipped last time.
I don't care how good you are as a sniper, you could be better for your team as something else.
colonelioan
+14|6456|Kanada
Fuck yeah, I agree with all of you, snipers are complete pussies that don't have the minimal bit of courage to be in the heat in a game.

If I could re-write the dictionary I would do this:

Sniper: Noun.Masculin.Single. Def: A PUSSY that cannot afford to die for his country, he wants to be safe.
geNius
..!.,
+144|6442|SoCal

Nikola Bathory wrote:

Rant over.
Whiny bitch.
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5931|Somewhere out in Space

colonelioan wrote:

Sniper: Noun.Masculin.Single. Def: A PUSSY that cannot afford to die for his country, he wants to be safe.
Yeah, and im sure as hell you wont die for your country either.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6681|Disaster Free Zone

Mint Sauce wrote:

I shall go on to name a few snipers who are brilliant, jsut to prove a point.
[*] raidensen
Only one I've played against... but my arty > your sniper

DrunkFace wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Your such a jerk for artying me, and only me on Zatar

IM A GONNA PADDLE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUx
HAhahah, but you were just sitting there tho... everyone else was moving . Made for a real nice easy target.

Moral of the story... don't camp as a sniper.
PS. that was 9 months, 3 weeks ago and you still haven't paddled me

Last edited by DrunkFace (2008-03-19 18:44:05)

colonelioan
+14|6456|Kanada

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

colonelioan wrote:

Yeah, and im sure as hell you wont die for your country either.
Yeah cause i'm not joining the army in the first place, the sniper dosen't want to die for his but he still joins..
jsnipy
+3,276|6522|...

colonelioan wrote:

minimal bit of courage to be in the heat in a game.
lol courage + video games

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard