Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6757|Bulgaria
Snipers really don't know what the BF series is all about! wtf? How can they be so "stooped"?
These days I play a lot Ghost Town 24/7. Very often, our team has 1 or both of the oil platform flags (the islands, you know). And very often we have some snipers there. They spend the ENTIRE round there, without moving, just sniping. What's wrong with that, you may ask? Well, even if the enemy comes and takes the flag - no reaction from our snipers! I guess they never look at the minimap. THey have their backs turned on the flag and continue to snipe as if nothing has happend!! Why not get down there and take the FLAG???
But no, they are not interested, Useless scum! I hate snipers all the way from BF1942, I hate that kit since then At least in Bf2 they have claymores, which is pretty much the only reason to use that kit. Oh, there is another reason - you can TK for the heli, how cool, eh?....

Rant over.

Last edited by Nikola Bathory (2008-03-19 05:47:10)

SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6693|SPARTA
my experience: snipers never win!!! in that moment a team starts sniping with more than the half of its members it defenitely loses. flag are capped by fast strike-teams, not by whiny little sniper-pussies
BL4CKL10N
+66|6252
But a good sniper always runs with the team, which is actually unrealistic, tbh...but that's bf
weasel_thingo
+74|6297
yeah i agree, but only for the majority of snipers, an average sniper is shit
SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6693|SPARTA

BL4CKL10N wrote:

But a good sniper always runs with the team, which is actually unrealistic, tbh...but that's bf
but the good ones are rare, most of em are useless nubs who get more on my nerves than they are stopping me
']['error
Banned
+630|6614|The Netherlands
m95 = vehicle ticket for the cool guys.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6433|A W S M F O X
I suppose a tank requires 10 billion times more skill than CQC sniping.

GG you berk.
Hakei
Banned
+295|5965
The snipers that annoy me are the ones that go for body shots, just sit there, hitting anything they see twice in the chest, they don't even aim for the chest.

If they go for headshots, I'm fine with it. But meh~ one of the things that annoys me.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6364|The Gem Saloon
i know, god....what a bunch of NOOBS!!!!

how dare they spend money on the game, and then play it how they want.

damn them.....death is the only answer if you ask me.
weasel_thingo
+74|6297

Hakei wrote:

The snipers that annoy me are the ones that go for body shots, just sit there, hitting anything they see twice in the chest, they don't even aim for the chest.

If they go for headshots, I'm fine with it. But meh~ one of the things that annoys me.
i dont mind them, its the svd spammers that piss me off
crack crack crack hit crack crack hit crack crack *almost behind cover* hit
i fucking hate them even when they are on my team next to me, just listening crack crack crack etc and they dont get a single kill

also a good CQC sniper does rape face
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6708|The Hague, Netherlands

Parker wrote:

i know, god....what a bunch of NOOBS!!!!

how dare they spend money on the game, and then play it how they want.

damn them.....death is the only answer if you ask me.
of course,

Snipers are in BF2 so part of BF2, Dice thought they could be in BF2, but for us they are strange looking people who shouldn't be in the game.

@ OP Good Players - Bad Players not All the Kits -1 (good) - Snipers (bad)
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Shakez
+39|6140
I agree that snipers camping on an oil platform are shit.

But what's with the cqc snipers mate?
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6800|Denver colorado

AWSMFOX wrote:

I suppose a tank requires 10 billion times more skill than CQC sniping.

GG you berk.
If what I understand what hes saying the tank at least helps his team more than a lonely sniper camping a flag.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6757|Bulgaria

Special_Op wrote:

I agree that snipers camping on an oil platform are shit.
Exactly.

As for the tank - of course it takes more skill. A good tank driver can win the entire round for his team! (if the commander drops crates and several infantry player are close by).
On Ghost Town, my tank is a threat to attack helis, they have hard times 
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6433|A W S M F O X
Um..........using a tank will always be easier than CQC sniping. All the "skill" involved is knowing when to repair aka commander and knowing where to shoot other tanks.

A gooooooooooooooood sniper will essentialy win a round by keeping the enemy in the base. This can be done with any kit in different game modes/situations. Like a good AT player will rape you in a tank.

Also, you seem to fail at anything except being in a tank.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6619
lol  you rant about this after how long?

Cry me a river.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6620|Keyboard
Sniper Rifles      34:35:19      446      1,390      0.3209      42.93%

^^ this is why he dislikes snipers
Godless
+13|5909
a noob with any kit sucks and will do fuck all for you team

cry more

the only hand held weapon that you have a positive kd with is knife and pistol...gee, I wonder why you have a better kd with pistols/knives than any other weapon.

learn to inf, learn to aim and learn to play.  your armour stats are pretty average for so much whoring.
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

Guess what? They has snipers IRL! Its part of the game, get over yourself.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6620|Keyboard

Godless wrote:

cry more

the only hand held weapon that you have a positive kd with is knife and pistol...gee, I wonder why you have a better kd with pistols/knives than any other weapon.

learn to inf, learn to aim and learn to play.  your armour stats are pretty average for so much whoring.
QFT
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
This isn't a revive or anything?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
weasel_thingo
+74|6297

Godless wrote:

QFT
a shit medic wont be of anymore use than a shit sniper, they just get caught along with the action and die alot, and reducing your tickets
dont_be_ss
+312|6564|selby, n. yorkshire, UK
They have fun, who cares. If thats what they like to do then so be it.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6118|San Antonio, Texas

FatherTed wrote:

This isn't a revive or anything?
Nope. The title does sound familiar, I admit.

I am a dedicated sniper often times, when the team doesn't need my support with the more useful kits, medic, support or engineer. Let's face it, any of those kits will often kill more and help more people than snipers.

But snipers are great at one thing. Softening the enemy for the allies ahead! I'm sure the assault troopers appreciate the one shot kills they're making because I reduced an opponent to 2 bars of health.

Snipers that just camp one spot and only move after they die are useless. You are issued two claymores (why two, I'll never know), use those in place of yourself! With two strategically placed claymores and yourself at another point covers three areas. And the beauty with clays, is once one's been triggered, you're aware of possible hostiles.

Active snipers, always moving ahead after eliminating threats, is the sniper I tend to be, unless the grunts on the other team keep showing up in my field of view. A decent sniper alone with his rifle can take down an entire squad. Combine grenades, claymores and a quick firing silenced pistol, not trying to brag, I managed to hold off a squad from my position on stairs within no time.

The ghillie suit is just for show in BF2 often times. A constantly moving sniper shouldn't worry about being hidden, more like not being shot.

And if I ever do hang out on the oil rigs in Ghost Town (worst spot for snipers IMO, so revealed), I'll slide down into the action and hopefully stop the cappers from bringing it to their side. Before plunging into a firefight, I'll check where they are. When capping, people often stay in one spot, looking one way only. One kick prone, knife move, mission accomplished.

Last edited by Cyrax-Sektor (2008-03-19 08:23:52)

Barrakuda777
+86|6706|Somewhere near a shrub or rock
I have the perfect SS response to this on my computer at home.

Its basiclally a round from the BF2s vs BFstats match where a sniper sits at the top of the scoreboard. I believe tank bitch OP was playing and managed a rather poor showing.

How about you dont generalise about snipers, I know many dozens that would beat you into dust.... but then, thats why you play armour right?

If you wish to vent about pathetic players, feel free to also include people that TK for vehicles as a crutch for their only way of surviving in a game.

/rant

Anytime bub.

Kooda

P.S.

https://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t280/Barrakuda777/bf2smatchRND1.jpg

Yes, that's a useless sniper in 1st vs the OP in a tank in 11th. GG.

Last edited by Barrakuda777 (2008-03-19 11:48:19)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard