Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6204|Winland

Gawwad wrote:

Nice, I was wondering how it went as I stumbled upon the thread a few days ago and there was no update
Have fun!
I will

If it's HD (Which it propably is), it's gonna be fun to see how my 7600GS runs Crysis maxed with it
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6559|Scotland

Freezer7Pro wrote:

CruZ4dR wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

no
I was serious. I started working out six months ago and haven't had a single regret. The reason I started was when I couldn't play games on my pc anymore. You don't need a projector anyways. I wouldn't trade my health improvements for 100 HD projectors, with the best resolution, packed in the fanciest boxes there is. I don't have much more to say. Do it
Nah, excercise in that fashion isn't my thing. I take the dog out on a regular basis and have 2h school gymnastics a week, that's more than enough. And I have been 70kg for about a year now, and I've went from 1.50 to 1.69 during that time So that's some improvement, at least.
Lmao... No comment.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6401|The Gem Saloon
sell it and buy a bowflex.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6470|cuntshitlake

Nice, Nice!
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6739|St. Andrews / Oslo

Shit, that's awesome!

You better go get the brand/model, so we can see what you're getting
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6204|Winland

Jenspm wrote:

Shit, that's awesome!

They won't say more than that it's a Mitsubishi.

It should arrive within a couple of weeks, so I'll see then.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5981|England

Gratz!
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6692|Espoo, Finland

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

Shit, that's awesome!

They won't say more than that it's a Mitsubishi.

It should arrive within a couple of weeks, so I'll see then.
Tease tbh.
thepilot91
+64|6243|Åland!
gratz
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6139|Carnoustie, Scotland
you're still fat.

/revive mega lolz.

Gratz buddy.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6114|Birmingham, UK

Freezer7Pro wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

what kind of projector ?

is that your face
I don't know what kind of projector it is, other than some super-high end one; Only thing I know for sure is the price; Around 40k swedish Kronor, that's about 4000€ and 6000USD to you and me.
So its a nice monitor then?

*coughivotedcough*
Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh
+101|6227|cs_connecticut‬‭
Nice.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6204|Winland

Bf2-GeneralArnott wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

what kind of projector ?

is that your face
I don't know what kind of projector it is, other than some super-high end one; Only thing I know for sure is the price; Around 40k swedish Kronor, that's about 4000€ and 6000USD to you and me.
So its a nice monitor then?

*coughivotedcough*
It's sad to say that my wall will be the limiting factor It's barely 3m tall
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6650|England
All the "you're fat" replies have sickened me. Does it make you arseholes proud that you are insulting someone over the internet? Does it compensate for your shit lives? If you are jealous then GTFO, don't bully other people for your shit lives.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6657|Keyboard

Sgt.Davi wrote:

All the "you're fat" replies have sickened me. Does it make you arseholes proud that you are insulting someone over the internet? Does it compensate for your shit lives? If you are jealous then GTFO, don't bully other people for your shit lives.
He didn't cared as much as you do. He knows that its just friendly talk you idiot, GTFO.

Freezer, you must put pics when you get your stuff.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6204|Winland

Sgt.Davi wrote:

Hey, cool it, I'm not taking any offense. This is the internet, as your user title so nicely points out

Yaocelotl wrote:

Sgt.Davi wrote:

He didn't cared as much as you do. He knows that its just friendly talk you idiot, GTFO.

Freezer, you must put pics when you get your stuff.
I will.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6570|British Columbia, Canada

Sgt.Davi wrote:

You're Fat.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard