I will never donate blood7%7% - 10
I can not donate blood for whatever reason9%9% - 12
Total: 133
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6664|A sunburnt country

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

VspyVspy wrote:

I'm not allowed to because of Gulf War I.
why is that?
Something to do with all the injections we got, such as Black Plague and Anthrax.  Also the nerve agent antidote pyridostigmine (NAPS) bromide tablets that we had to take.

Basically they can't work out if there is a Gulf War syndrome so as a precautionary measure we can't give blood. 

What about you guys on the ground?  Do you have any restrictions?
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6185|Schofield Barracks
when im old enough i will.
only 14 now.
turn 15 in may.
Lynx14
+41|5962
Not currently old enough yet but I will donate in the future.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6518|Milkystania, yurop
https://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/magpie1985/DSC00949.jpg
^<----pic from my last time there

14 times so far but over here you are only allowed to give blood 4 times  a year....
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5952|Washington DC

VspyVspy wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

VspyVspy wrote:

I'm not allowed to because of Gulf War I.
why is that?
Something to do with all the injections we got, such as Black Plague and Anthrax.  Also the nerve agent antidote pyridostigmine (NAPS) bromide tablets that we had to take.

Basically they can't work out if there is a Gulf War syndrome so as a precautionary measure we can't give blood. 

did they actually think they'd launch SCUDs with the black plague? that's SO 1300s

Last edited by HurricaИe (2008-03-18 15:29:28)

samfink
+31|6546
nope, as i keep coming down with colds. as soon as i can, i will.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6445|The Twilight Zone
On numerous occasions.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6635

HurricaИe wrote:

VspyVspy wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

why is that?

did they actually think they'd launch SCUDs with the black plague? that's SO 1300s
smallpox too.
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6664|A sunburnt country

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

VspyVspy wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

why is that?

I received the full series of anthrax vaccos
So does that mean you can't give blood either?  Or is it just an Australian thing?
yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6668|Ft. Drum, NY
donated in basic training. Anything for a cookie and at least 1 hour of no push ups!!1!!11!12
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6635
As far as I remember, they said you couldnt give blood while you are receiving the series and then a year after the last shot.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6689

Yes.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6188|Winland

Never have; I'm 15, minimum age in Finland is 18. Unless I get paid, I don't think I'm gonna, I hate that feeling of something sucking out your blood (Had a couple of blood samples... Ughhhh)
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|6404|Michigan, USA

I selected: "I have not donated blood, but plan to in the future," when they develop another method that doesn't involve shoving a fat needle in your arm *shudders at thought of needles*
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6559|Mountains of NC

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

VspyVspy wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

why is that?

I received the full series of anthrax vaccos
14 shots FTW

what I liked was .... " I don't want the shot " " Thats fine, just sit over there and wait for the MPs " ....... now you get to spend some months in the brig
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5952|Washington DC

commandochristian wrote:

I selected: "I have not donated blood, but plan to in the future," when they develop another method that doesn't involve shoving a fat needle in your arm *shudders at thought of needles*
if your doctor isn't a fucking idiot then it's not bad at all. Feels awkward but it isn't painful unless the retard misses, and even then there are more painful things.
RandomSchl
|\/|€|\/|߀|2
+52|6435|California

rhinoh2o74 wrote:

Nope, hate needles.  But I might, never know.

In U.S. you have to be 17 (or 16, depends on state)
I know in CA you can be, I believe, 16 but you need a parents permission to do so.
Sgt._Eraser74
Upper Decker Expert
+54|6554

I donate blood on a regular basis. My employer coordinates with the American Red Cross to have a bus come to my work every 56 days for donations. I've donated blood since I was 17. A few months ago, the Red Cross called me say that I had a high platelet count & they were looking for donors for platelets. I haven't donated platelets yet as I want to talk to someon e who's done the process before I take that step.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6516|South Florida
If i created this thread people would be like "Who gives a fuck why do you keep posting shit no one cares about"
15 more years! 15 more years!
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6303

Mitch wrote:

If i created this thread people would be like "Who gives a fuck why do you keep posting shit no one cares about"
I doubt it. If you put it the same way as the original poster (just mention you've done it before and you wanna know how many others have), I bet the thread would have the same amount of responses. No one's holding your previous post today against you. (at least I'm not)
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6522|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
Too scared of needles.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6397|NSW, Australia

my school holds monthly( I think) blood drives and as soon as im old enough im donating
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6183|14072
I donated blood for the first time today.. It was really cool. I took a picture of it with my cell phone: https://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj21/Ma_Se_Poes/0408081444.jpg

The pretty nurse said I had nice veins
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6373|Oslo, Norway
I'm temperary banned since I keep tattooing myself. After every tattoo I have to wait a year.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6623|Finland

Babb Master Flash wrote:

I'm temperary banned since I keep tattooing myself. After every tattoo I have to wait a year.
Reason why I couldn't donate blood in the military. Told the sergeants I did anyway, so I didn't have to do anything for the rest of the day.
I need around tree fiddy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard