stef
+-6|6750
when do you think you would stop playing BF2 and which new game will you start to go on adventure. for me the next half year i will maybe put bf2 aside and start to play hitman 4 or half-life aftermath when it comes out and that should be soon.
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6733|Peoria, Illinois
When EA stops releasing expansions/booster packs for BF2 or when BF3 comes out.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6849|-
If you're a HARDKORE gamer you can play more than one game at a time

I myself have played Battlefield 1942, Age of Empires III, Call of Duty 2, Darwinia, Half-Life 2, The Movies, and Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood along with Battlefield 2 in the past two months.

And that's only for PC
DMFDxUconn
+8|6769|Kannapolis,North Carolina
Rainbow Six Lockdown.

Im hoping that game puts all my others to rest.
Alterb0y
+0|6729|RAF Lakenheath, UK
I've been playing BF2, Halo 2, F.E.A.R., Quake 4, Forza Motorsport, Serious Sam II, Tony Hawk's American Wasteland, The Matrix: Path of Neo and more.  I play tons of games.
Glazing
+0|6746|The couch

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

If you're a HARDKORE gamer you can play more than one game at a time

I myself have played Battlefield 1942, Age of Empires III, Call of Duty 2, Darwinia, Half-Life 2, The Movies, and Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood along with Battlefield 2 in the past two months.

And that's only for PC
Dude You have alot of sparetime!
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6760|Brixham, UK

DMFDxUconn wrote:

Rainbow Six Lockdown.

Im hoping that game puts all my others to rest.
If the console game is anything to go by, I wouldn't put my hopes on it. Shocking game, awful graphics, and poorly balanced arcade style gameplay I went back to Black Arrow pretty quickly.

Last edited by DUFFKING (2006-01-06 13:30:10)

JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6694|Sweden
I realy hope that "Heroes of might and magic V" will make me put away Battlefield 2. I also is longing for Hitman: Blood money.
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6840|Munich, Germany
i dunno when i will stop BF2, i played Q3A for about 4-5 years and AA:O for 3.
it all depends but i doubt i will see a MP that gets me away from BF2 for some time.
of course im still playin SP games besides the MP ones even though i still have to finish FEAR and get a copy of Q4, also in work are The Movies, B&W 2, COD2 and something else i cant remember right now
pndragon26
+23|6688
Half life 2 aftermath, oblivion, Fallout 3 (if it ever gets done), stalker and lockdown may cut into my time. but I don't think I'll stop playing BF2.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694
I will play BF2 untill another BF comes out. But I will also play Half Life: Aftermath, COD2 (If I get it), And I play CS:S on occasion. And I sometime (very rarley) boot up the PS2 to play Tony Hawks Underground.

BTW: One of my favortie PC games of ALL time is Jedi Knight: Jedi Acadamy. If you like Star Wars, this game is A MUST! Check it out:     http://www.lucasarts.com/products/jediacademy/

Last edited by Superior Mind (2006-01-06 13:37:14)

TC><Injecter
+4|6830|Berlin, Germany
If I stop BF2 (the beginning of the end will start when I get all Ribbons of vanilla except legion of merit and wcg) I'll start with CSS again and definetely I'll play AFtermath (without stopping BF2).... Hm... And Splinter Cell definetely.... Maybe DoD: SOurce

And maybe somewhen finally Fear or Quake4

There are plenty of games which would be cool to play
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694
Is there a way to get DoD: Source sepratly if you already own HL2 and CS:S?
uber73
+188|6753|Brisbane
i can only play one game at a time properly... to be good, u need focus.
in my time, ive dedicated myself to mohaa, bf42, gtr, silent hunter3. red orchestra, etc and now bf2...  im a mad for it gamer too, but other games are satellite to the one core game at any time.  mind u, i have got a psp...  wipeout pure is spankin'

as for how long?  im a fps-er first, and ill be suprised if anything betters it for the next year.  now, if only the wanker players would fuck off, id be happy.
stef
+-6|6750
when will aftermate be out i heard it should be very soon but somebody says it should be in this month and valve says in march but i think i will go after valve. hitman 4 should be out in this month but somebody says in spring then it will be a year delayed and damn thats a long time
[DHG]Col.Kilroy
+0|6697
I myself play BF2 and a little Half Life 2 dm only cuz i still run a server in that game at the moment (Doghousegamers.com) Played many games in the past and will continue to play BF2 as long as I can stay away from the hackers,cheaters,stats padders,players that use friends to build scores,all a bunch of wussies and need toplay the game like a man or woman. ...So till then see all you real players on the battlefield!
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6728|Debris From Space
The Warriors.
Adonlude
+2|6781
I only play 1 game at a time usually. Before BF2 I played CS:S. Before that I played Planetside. I always play some new game, then CS, then some new game, then back to CS. CS is my filler between new games. I will be playing Battlefield2 for a long time but I think I am going to try to play more than one game at a time now that I just ordered my ATI X850XT Platinum.
FourStars
+1|6741|Australia

Alterb0y wrote:

I've been playing BF2, Halo 2, F.E.A.R., Quake 4, Forza Motorsport, Serious Sam II, Tony Hawk's American Wasteland, The Matrix: Path of Neo and more.  I play tons of games.
whats path of neo like? ive been killing to play that
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6776|Noizyland

Unlike you guys, I don't have BF2 personally, I play it at iCafes. That means I don't play it as often and don't tire of it as easially. With BF1942, I played it right up until BF2 came out, and I still enjoy playing it every now and then.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
ronin1942
+-1|6845
I guess ill stop when a more dynamic fps comes out -huxly looks promising
armin
+0|6758| Bosnia & Herzegovina
i feel the same way, hl2 aftermatch, STALKER, and hitman4

i play some CS:S and DoD:S once in a while
M90Medic
Wiki Contributor
+2|6756|Medicland, sthlm

There's always room for Ice Climber,  Mario Bros. (oldschool mind you), and Sonic.

Got my heart set on STALKER... Can't wait.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6752

FourStars wrote:

Alterb0y wrote:

whats path of neo like? ive been killing to play that
worst game ever
PitViper401
The Magnetic Bullet Attractor
+31|6701|Illinois
The only game that could get me to stop playing BF2 would have to be Duke Nukem Forever.

So, yeah, I'm going to play BF2 until I'm dead.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard