..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6657

1927 wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

1927 wrote:

OMFG that looks sick.

Also the guy with the bag in his mouth has really hairy nostrils which just adds to the "ewwww" value of the pic.

And they got the cheek to call it "Lucky" Strike.
The nastiest thing is when the juices from the nicotine start running. You shouldn't swallow them because they are hella bad for you so people spit them out....unfortunately when you're inside and there's nowhere to spit you can see the juices running down their teeth.

brb, I need to puke.
This just seems to be getting worse. Do you mean spit  it as in "puhhhh ting" like a hill billy with a bucket "Whaaa you chewun on bwooyyyyy, goddam flies in the melon patch"? 

I bet if you swallow them its sour?

Theres another one in your pic called "rape"!  How addictive is this chewing stuff?
Yeah you've got the spitting sound down

It's pretty addictive because it has nicotine in it. A lot of my friends do it though when they can't smoke which is even worse because they can't even go 45mins without feeding their addiction. You don't chew it btw, you just leave it in your upper lip waiting for it to do it's bidness

brb need to puke yet again.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6534|Milkystania, yurop
well i quit smoking back in 2006 and in january 2007 i stopped using snuff

The moar you know
Ollie
Formerly known as Larkin
+215|5991|Halifax, West Yorkshire

Magpie wrote:

well i quit smoking back in 2006 and in january 2007 i stopped using snuff

The moar you know
Well done
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6681|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I smoke Golden Vagina and roll my own, I prefer that to the taste of a conventinal pack of Fags (hurray due to other thread I can say fags now without explaining I'm not sticking a gay man in my mouth while setting fire to him, then sucking and blowing out the smoke).

Its cheaper than fags, I prefer the taste and sometime I can get it cheap as fuck as its been smuggled in or duty free.
Ollie
Formerly known as Larkin

1927 wrote:

I smoke Golden Vagina and roll my own, I prefer that to the taste of a conventinal pack of Fags (hurray due to other thread I can say fags now without explaining I'm not sticking a gay man in my mouth while setting fire to him, then sucking and blowing out the smoke).

Its cheaper than fags, I prefer the taste and sometime I can get it cheap as fuck as its been smuggled in or duty free.
Same here. Also, learning to roll is a good skill to have for other more nerfarious activities.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6657

DonFck wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Speaking on behalf of people who currently have that specific shit under their lip, no it doesn't cut your lip. There's no glass. It does feel burning when used for the first time (or after a long pause), but that comes from the tobacco itself. Tastes kinda licoricey.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snus
Huh? I thought there were glass fibres?
Not according to the all-knowing wiki, or in the product description:

Ingredients of Göteborgs Rapé White Portion wrote:

Ingredients: Water, tobacco, additives (E1520, E500), salt, aroma
No, I don't use the stuff that the bearded man in your pic uses. That's disgusting. I use the stuff that comes packaged in little bags.

Snus has been illegal to sell in Finland since 1995, but people still use it (popular among hockeyplayers), buying it from Sweden.
I'm pretty damn sure there are glass fibres in it....

o well I'm probably wrong.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6739|St. Andrews / Oslo

I'm 82% sure there is glass in snus.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Raphi
Banned
+354|6266|Basel, Switzerland
I'm to 100% sure only fags would cut 'em selfes.
Ollie
Formerly known as Larkin

Raphi wrote:

I'm to 100% sure only fags would cut 'em selfes.
I see what you did there.
cheify0
+2|6236|Philippines
smoking wont do you good...just a waste of money
cheify0
+2|6236|Philippines
smoking is bad man
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6639|Finland

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

I'm pretty damn sure there are glass fibres in it....

o well I'm probably wrong.

Gothiatek wrote:

Is there glass in Swedish Snus by GothiaTek®?
Swedish Snus does not contain glass and never has. The myth of glass in Snus is very old and how it arose is a pure guesswork. In older days it could happen that salt crystallised when Snus dried out. Salt crystals could very well be mistaken for glass.
Source
The more you know, right?
I need around tree fiddy.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6739|St. Andrews / Oslo

nvm, DonFck, I checked the googles and you're right.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6335|105 RVK
Ugh I hate ppl that smell like 20 cigarettes that sit next to you in class, its so disgusting.

Smoking smells like shit and it's annoying to be around smelly smokers.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6628|London, England
I smoke casually all the time, whenever I go out I probably have about 5-8

Not addicted though, probably don't do it enough to want it whenever I'm not out and about with mates. I can have quite alot in a day, then I can go on forever without needing one. As I type, last time I had one was about 2 weeks ago where I had about 8 in the night. It just enhances the weed/drink. No need to go overboard and smoke a few packets a day, just keep it cool.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6692|West Yorkshire, U.K

Ollie wrote:

Same here. Also, learning to roll is a good skill to have for other more nerfarious activities.
You don't even smoke.....
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6401|The Gem Saloon
big mistake man.
i have been smoking since i was 13, and im now 26.

now my girl is making me quit, and i WILL kill a motherfucker.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6585|Columbus, OH
The first/last time I smoked: I was coughing up my lungs. It wasn't a euphoric experince for me.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6507|so randum
I prob go through about 10 a day.

At the moment, Amber leaf baccy

When i'm goin out tho, i pick up a carton of Lucky Strikes.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Parker wrote:

big mistake man.
i have been smoking since i was 13, and im now 26.

now my girl is making me quit, and i WILL kill a motherfucker.
Look for books by Alan Carr - Unfortuntley he died from lung cancer himself a few years ago but the guy is right in what he says

Last edited by 1927 (2008-03-18 09:28:01)

Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6727|Scotland

FatherTed wrote:

because it's nice or...?
jord
+2,382|6685|The North, beyond the wall.
I have no strong feelings either way. I find people that do to be generally pussies.

Noez passive smoking imma die 2 weeks earlier than i would have. Yeah shut up fatty.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6507|so randum

Airwolf wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

because it's nice or...?
Bit hooked tbh.

I'm more worryed about the amount of caffiene i take tho, like 2 litres of coke a day, or endless cups of tea. Otherwise i just can't function.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6552|Flower Mound, TX

ebug9 wrote:

Smoking sucks. Never tried it. Never will.

FatherTed wrote:

Airwolf wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

because it's nice or...?
Bit hooked tbh.

I'm more worryed about the amount of caffiene i take tho, like 2 litres of coke a day, or endless cups of tea. Otherwise i just can't function.
I wouldnt worry about the caffiene in the coke I'd worry more about your teeth.
'

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard