Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6496|Gogledd Cymru

Seriously.

So, i was working overtime tonight and for 5 of the 6 hours the shop was closed, no customers, empty save Matt (mate who works there) and my manager (who is sound as fuck once you get to know him), there is so much stuff you can do. It was probably the best shift i've ever done, basically I got a free maccys, fucked around with Matt, made a huge fucking mess involving smashed wine bottles and pasta (), chucked all kinds of random crap down the compactor, got free bakery leftovers (Doughnuts ftw), had trolley races, crashed into pillars with cages (), built a kinda wall thingy with those wafers that go in coffee, actually worked for about an hour but got paid double (fucking 12 hours pay ), emptied wagons, which echo like fuck btw and had a laugh. One of the funnest things to do ever.

So how was your night?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6544|Long Island, New York
vandalism ftw
Ryan
+1,230|6849|Alberta, Canada

k.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5971|London, England

3 awsm's that had to be good
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
rh27
Not really a Brit
+51|6602|England
I worked on a Supermarket night shift once.

If I did any of that shit I'd have been fired on the spot. Go figure.
Ultimatrox
+38|6239|Netherlands
My night involved awsm pizza delivery from 5 till 10, then racing over the boulevard with 3 co-workers all going around 105 km/h on our 50cc bikes wewt.

I used to work in the local supermarket, and the evenings were the only thing which made the job fun, with whining customers and such it's just no fun.
But good to know you had a great night too Sherrif

edit: spelling

Last edited by Ultimatrox (2008-03-16 15:52:55)

Surgeons

rh27 wrote:

I worked on a Supermarket night shift once.

If I did any of that shit I'd have been fired on the spot. Go figure.
If there were any other duty managers apart from Billy (good 'ol Billy ) so would I, but he is sound as fuck so it was k.

I forgot to mention, we were chucking advent calendars too, which are tasty.
Microwave
_
+515|6661|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
Hmmm, I could so do that.... sounds great!

It's a shame that all the night crew at the supermarket I work are socially inept.  They are like trained monkeys!
Surgeons

james@alienware wrote:

Hmmm, I could so do that.... sounds great!

It's a shame that all the night crew at the supermarket I work are socially inept.  They are like trained monkeys!
Well from 5-10 there were only us lot, then the nightfags (read: polish) came in as we were off home. 3 people in a fuckoff building is fun
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6662|UK
lol awsome night, mine involved watching the football, my gf coming around, we fooled around had some food, she went i came on here
Surgeons

Rubix-Cubes wrote:

lol awsome night, mine involved watching the football, my gf coming around, we fooled around had some food, she went i came on here
You came on here and not on your gf, talk about nerdy.

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6296|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Goddamn Welshers.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6475

The Sheriff wrote:

Rubix-Cubes wrote:

You came on here and not on your gf, talk about nerdy.

https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6646|Your moms bedroom
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5939|United States

Locoloki wrote:

lol, that is the job of my dreams
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6475

argo4 wrote:

Locoloki wrote:

lol, that is the job of my dreams
Here in Finland, we experiment domino effect at supermarkets.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5967|Washington DC
My night was shitty because I have to write a GAY gatsby paper.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6235|NSW, Australia

when i used to work at target, all my shifts were after close.. it was so fun, especially at xmas time

used to eat soooo much food and just muck about with my mates, while my manager would get stoned out the back
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6680|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Ive always wanted to play football or cricket after hours in a supermarket but sounds like you had a right laugh. Did you have to clear it up afterwards? How did you avoid cctv?
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6656
My night?

-Went to a chick's house with beer..got bored and drank my beer. I left.
-Went to some dude's apartment with my girl. Drank more beer and got high as kites.
-Had to wake up super early this morning because Dell are coming over.
ozzie_johnson
+98|6664|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
Skating in a super market is epic so smooth,did it yesterday till we got kicked out lol.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6627|London, England
Awesome, but the fact it's you cancels it all out

fucking surgeons who does he think he is
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6680|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Mek-Izzle wrote:

I don't understand your top line and who's Surgeons? (I've picked up on this and other threads you don't like him)
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6757

The Sheriff wrote:

Seriously...
fucked... Matt... wine bottles and pasta ()
lol sorry couldnt resist.

But on topic. Yeah night shifts (or working during closed hours) can be a massive amount of fun. I used to do many night shifts at homebase and we used to get up to loads of stuff. once we were doing night shift because the lights in the building were getting changed, so someone had to be there while the workmen did their thing. The bosses decided to put on a 4 person night shift, but those who were selected were not going to work.

We ended up building two big forts out of empty cardboard boxes and then having a 2-a-side rubberband fight. You should have seen the look on the workmen who where putting up the new lighting system!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6627|London, England

1927 wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

I don't understand your top line and who's Surgeons? (I've picked up on this and other threads you don't like him)
lol, surgeons is the same as The Sherrif, it's just that he changed his name from surgeons to The Sherriff for some twat reason. I also can't spell Sheriff consistently

I just like to bully him, that's all

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard