Russia-crushing dissent and causing general mayhem11%11% - 26
Venezuela-Hugo Chavez supports FARC, nuff said3%3% - 8
America-- pimple on the ass of the world38%38% - 88
Total: 229
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6365|California
China obviously LOL
cause we love to kill sharks for shark fin soup(sorry its good)
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6390

ThaReaper wrote:

It's amazing how many people voted for America, and how many people have posted. America is always helping other countries. You can't say that about most countries... I think people are jealous.
How about America helps other countries by using their entire defence budget to raise all of Africa out of extreme poverty?  I mean, it's not nearly as potentially profitable as a war, but it would leave a lot more people better off.
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.

some_random_panda wrote:

ThaReaper wrote:

It's amazing how many people voted for America, and how many people have posted. America is always helping other countries. You can't say that about most countries... I think people are jealous.
How about America helps other countries by using their entire defence budget to raise all of Africa out of extreme poverty?  I mean, it's not nearly as potentially profitable as a war, but it would leave a lot more people better off.
Why the fuck would America, of all countries suddenly stop spending on defence? No leader is that retarded.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6689|Tampa Bay Florida

ThaReaper wrote:

Just uninformed I think.

America looks bad today compared to 20 years ago.  China, Russia, all the other fucked up countries look the same.  Doesn't mean we're worse...
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6689|Tampa Bay Florida

some_random_panda wrote:

ThaReaper wrote:

Are you serious?
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6774|Noizyland

Call me bigoted, but I don't like the Chinese. When I meet Chinese people they're alright, but the country as a whole is really fucked up.
- No free media
- The whole Tibet thing
- The Environmental stuff
- The cruelty to animals stuff
- The fact that Chinese around here go down to the beach with piano wire to scrape all the baby Mussels off the rocks to use in seafood stock. They're baby Mussels for fuck sake, get some of the bigger ones if you want them. That way you're not wiping out the next generation you idiots!
- Near Totalitarianism. Not cool.
- The fact that due to the impending Olympic Games, China is trying patheticly to make it's image better, which pretty much consists of sweeping the vast array of shit under a temporary rug as to not offend all of us.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6620|London, England

some_random_panda wrote:

ThaReaper wrote:

How about China or any of the other countries in the list do that. America has more good in it than compared to the countries in that list. You guys honestly think that China/Iran/Russia/Venezuela are better? Look at the fucked up shit they do, much worse than America, and they don't even do bad shit and try to cover it up saying what they're doing is good. They do bad shit, and they know it, but they still do it. At least, if anything, America tries to justify some of the bad shit it does by saying it's for something good.

That's what I never got about people who bash America but always praise Russia etc.. sure, America isn't that good either but compared to those nations they sure fucking are
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6390

Spearhead wrote:

some_random_panda wrote:

ThaReaper wrote:

Are you serious?
Are you double posting?
jord
You can tell someone regrets what idiotic statement they've made when they respond to a question with another question not related to shite all.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6706|67.222.138.85

Spearhead wrote:

some_random_panda wrote:

ThaReaper wrote:

Are you serious?
We should melt down all our weapons and ammunition to make portable housing for people in southeast Asia.
topthrill05
+125|6577|Rochester NY USA
How can anyone vote for the US as the worst?

I just don't get it, are people outside of the US that ignorant or are those inside ignorant?

Or maybe people think its funny to bash the US. Tell that to the content of Africa who received billions of dollars from us this year. TBH I wish we had invested that into our own education system.

Since we are seen as the devil why help others, I am sick of my tax dollars going to help people outside of this country.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6390

jord wrote:

You can tell someone regrets what idiotic statement they've made when they respond to a question with another question not related to shite all.
You can tell someone hasn't actually considered jack all when they're posting about their own country favourably.

1.  Destroy all weapons.
2.  Put money to actually helping those who need the help.
3.  Ideal world.
4.  It's not going to happen anyway.
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6448

ThaReaper wrote:

Ignorant is bliss.
jord

some_random_panda wrote:

jord wrote:

You can tell someone hasn't actually considered jack all when they're posting about their own country favourably.

1.  Destroy all weapons.
3.  Ideal world.
Good luck on becoming the leader of your country then.

"What we're going to do gentlemen. Is destroy all of out weapons. Then lift up Australia to the clouds where the Magic rainbow shall shield us from harm. This will be a paradise and whilst we will rely on the US and Europe for military protection we will be helping people! It will be a utopia of happiness and flowers."
topthrill05
+125|6577|Rochester NY USA

some_random_panda wrote:

jord wrote:

1.  Destroy all weapons.
3.  Ideal world.
And tell me will Australia come to our aid when we are attacked and defenseless because we did the "Right" thing?

Good luck, your logic is that of a fairy tail not reality.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6639

r'Eeee wrote:

ThaReaper wrote:

Ignorant is bliss.
Let's hear your opinion then.
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6548|San Diego, CA, USA
Wow...another bash the United States thread.../boggle
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6646
I dont get why people vote America. How is your country any different?

Oh, and if you're from here and vote that please take your dumbass out of the country.
The#1Spot
+105|6539|byah

some_random_panda wrote:

jord wrote:

1.  Destroy all weapons.
3.  Ideal world.
1. not going to happen
2. who actually wants to pay for welfare, people with no health insurance, etc?
3.never going to happen
4.agreed
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6578|Columbus, OH
Null Void - The continent of Africa
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6222|Escea

Ty wrote:

Call me bigoted, but I don't like the Chinese. When I meet Chinese people they're alright, but the country as a whole is really fucked up.
- No free media
- The whole Tibet thing
- The Environmental stuff
- The cruelty to animals stuff
- The fact that Chinese around here go down to the beach with piano wire to scrape all the baby Mussels off the rocks to use in seafood stock. They're baby Mussels for fuck sake, get some of the bigger ones if you want them. That way you're not wiping out the next generation you idiots!
- Near Totalitarianism. Not cool.
- The fact that due to the impending Olympic Games, China is trying patheticly to make it's image better, which pretty much consists of sweeping the vast array of shit under a temporary rug as to not offend all of us.
Hong Kong seems a cool part though
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6600|132 and Bush

r'Eeee wrote:

ThaReaper wrote:

Ignorant Ignorance is bliss.
Fixed
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6529|Global Command
This is one poll  waited to vote or null on.
I was curious if it would turn into a hate America thread. All things considered it shouldn't.

The fact that the United States has gotten the most votes by a long shot simply confirms that ignorance is the rule, not the exception.

China, with her toxic waste laden dust clouds, resettlement of Siberia, devaluing of world currency, should have gotten the win.
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6130|North Tonawanda, NY

some_random_panda wrote:

ThaReaper wrote:

For some reason, I am reminded of this.
howler_27
+90|6687
I think you forgot to add Israel to your poll.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard