ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6445|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
Mine:

Sunday

Why:

Because im stuck at home with the mom and step dad while they drink and play shitty music loud all fucking day, it drives me fucking nuts!!!
Idlewild
Disrupted Logic
+71|6299|Londawn
Sunday defos.

I mean...it's just urgh.
SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
+91|6358|Vancouver, BC, Canada
Mondays, nothing but work, you are exhausted from the weekend, and you still have 5 days to go before the weekend.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6539|Mountains of NC

Monday ........... you have to come back to reality
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Ollie
Formerly known as Larkin
+215|5955|Halifax, West Yorkshire
Sunday, Christfag day of rest ftl.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6500|Global Command

SilentscoutIX wrote:

Mondays, nothing but work, you are exhausted from the weekend, and you still have 5 days to go before the weekend.
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6680|Germany
Believe me kids, as soon as you start working and have a place on your own, Sunday is the greatest day of all. (besides Friday and Saturday night)
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back

HellHead wrote:

Believe me kids, as soon as you start working and have a place on your own, Sunday is the greatest day of all. (besides Friday and Saturday night)
Dude...i do work...and i look forward to working, maybe when i get my own place i will like sundays, but for now its the worst day!!
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6496|South Florida

ELITE-UK wrote:

HellHead wrote:

Dude...i do work...and i look forward to working, maybe when i get my own place i will like sundays, but for now its the worst day!!
Where do you work?
How old are you?
15 more years! 15 more years!
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6680|Germany
So, why are you "stuck" at home anyways ?
Go out, meet friends, girls, drink a beer, smoke weed in the park, those where my sundays when I was still living at home.
Lynx14
+41|5941
Sunday, feels like a very short day and all day im thinking that I have to go back to school the next day bleh.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5932|Washington DC
Mondays. Gotta go back to school, as others said it's forever until the next weekend. 24 used to make Mondays better but the damn WGA strike fucked that up.

Sundays are also bad, because they're the day before Monday. You just have that omniscient feeling as the night crawls closer that Monday is inevitable.

edit: What Lynx said.

Last edited by HurricaИe (2008-03-15 16:54:11)

ELITE-UK
Scratching my back

Mitch wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

HellHead wrote:

Where do you work?
How old are you?
I work at a Optical company
Im 19

Also i can go out and see friends...but they live a few miles away so i cant be arsed with walking or catching the bus on my day off.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6464|N. Ireland
I don't hate any of them, but dislike two of them:

Monday: it's obvious - back from weekend, 5 days of school / work again.
Thursday: On Wednesdays I get out at 2.10PM instead of 3.25PM and feel pretty relaxed. I hate coming in on Thursday for a full day again, and then know that I have to go through a full day the next day too.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6644|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

ELITE-UK wrote:

Mine:

Sunday

Why:

Because im stuck at home with the mom and step dad while they drink and play shitty music loud all fucking day, it drives me fucking nuts!!!
I so wish I had those days back, music like that will be massively important and influence you in later life.

My Sundays now are spent at the supermarket, cleaning the house, walking he dog, cooking a roast, doing the washing, taking a meal down my Dads, playing shitty music, listening to football, making sure school uniforms are ready, typing on this and playing BF2 while Mrs 27 does a 12 hour shift.

Its hard to pick a day, as Sunday and Sat are day off, Saturdays I play sport or if not watch my other love of my life, Cardiff City, Monday, 1st day of the week and work but I love my job, if I had to pick one I'd say Tues or Weds because they are midweek but Im working so i'll be happy.

Life's to short not to be. Regardless of what your doing on whatever day.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6712|OctoLand
Wednesdays, they just suck.
I know fucking karate
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York
Sunday, tbh. That anxious feeling everyone gets before going back to work/school. It sucks.
Ryan
+1,230|6814|Alberta, Canada

Monday. Dog tired when I wake up, then I go to school. First period is 70 minutes long and I have to sit at the front of the class and listen to my boring Social Studies teacher blab on about the same shit everyday.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6293|Orrstrayleea
Sunday, Because you know the day after is "back to school/real life"
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6416|The Land of Scott Walker

SEREMAKER wrote:

Monday ........... you have to come back to reality
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6168|Winland

Lynx14 wrote:

Sunday, feels like a very short day and all day im thinking that I have to go back to school the next day bleh.

HurricaИe wrote:

Sundays are also bad, because they're the day before Monday. You just have that omniscient feeling as the night crawls closer that Monday is inevitable.

edit: What Lynx said.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6297|England
Thursdays...I don't have Music Tech, and because of that my day goes: Maths, Science, English, French, Philosophy...By the end of science I wanna go to bed
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6589|Medford, WI
whoa i thought i was the only one who hated sundays, i hate them because I never want to do anything because i know the next day is school again, same like near the end of summer when i have football in the afternoon, i never want to do or start anything because i know in a few hours i got football..
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6460|Gogledd Cymru

Sunday, because unlike the other days which I work, I don't get paid for doing nothing, as I would on the days I work.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6644|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

The Sheriff wrote:

Sunday, because unlike the other days which I work, I don't get paid for doing nothing, as I would on the days I work.
Sunday is the day Im more like a housewife than others. Roast Lamb for 7 tomorrow/later

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard