Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6850|Nårvei

kylef wrote:

I'm happy for it to be postponed, but if you could give me new details as soon as possible so I can get non-clashing dates for the new Team Fortress 2 event! How many players have you not had answers from?
6 players have yet to confirm ... 2 have cancelled recently ... and to few has come forward for either strats, teamsetup and i still lack 3 squadleaders ... a couple of guys have also stated they can't play the entire event ...

The players from the first event was way more cooperative, i feel like i have to drag most of the 32 players for this event to invlove themselves

I will log the activity in this thread and from PMs during the day and then contact BFSTATS tomorrow if we need to postpone ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6533|N. Ireland
Sounds like it needs to be postponed then...last thing you want is to be players short! If you could get me dates as soon as possible; I don't want to clash the two events. This is my first time at the BFSTAT event; the TBF2 one was fun so I hope this will be too!

Thanks
SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6763|SPARTA
I'll go with everything, just tell me the new date. As SL Armor I still need volunteers
IrishGrimreaper seems to be my repair mate, but I need flag cappers, too.
Suicide anyone?
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6533|N. Ireland
I'm happy to go as anything; so if you need me SineNomine I'm more than happy to help. I might be a bit rusty though, if you get what I mean!
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6761|Ireland | Monaghan

Yeah I see the reasoning behind postponing, aslong as it's on a weekend I should be able to make it.

Edit: Also I'll be in Sine squad:) repairing him.

Last edited by IrishGrimReaper (2008-03-28 08:19:57)

Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
Varegg
+2,206|6850|Nårvei

Rematch is cancelled until further notice ... am trying to set a new date with the guy from BFSTATS ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6733|Brunei Darussalam

Varegg wrote:

Rematch is cancelled until further notice ... am trying to set a new date with the guy from BFSTATS ...
Good call.

I'm happy to be in Sines squad when the match is on.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6147|Birmingham, UK
Oh good, its postponed, i couldn't make it, well not can't, just might not make it, don't rule me out.

Last edited by Bf2-GeneralArnott (2008-03-28 11:39:15)

saggers
Squadron Leader
+21|6029|Manchester, England
Ims till available if u need some1...
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6147|Birmingham, UK

Varegg wrote:

I have had very few responses from the players so i was wondering if we should push it for a week and try to get the match Sunday 6Th of April.

Still haven't gotten answers from all players, two of them are also temp banned and with all the name/Pid hacks lately i vote for postponing the event!
Why Sunday though?

If its after 5 pm on a Sunday i can't do the whole game, why not Saturdat 5th?
Varegg
+2,206|6850|Nårvei

Bf2-GeneralArnott wrote:

Varegg wrote:

I have had very few responses from the players so i was wondering if we should push it for a week and try to get the match Sunday 6Th of April.

Still haven't gotten answers from all players, two of them are also temp banned and with all the name/Pid hacks lately i vote for postponing the event!
Why Sunday though?

If its after 5 pm on a Sunday i can't do the whole game, why not Saturdat 5th?
I have given notice to BFSTATS suggesting both Saturday or Sunday in a week or two, am awaiting an answer ...
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6881|Cologne, Germany

could not make it anyway tomorrow, because I am in Madrid, on holiday.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6599|Hungary
Damn we have to win and we need skilled people. Terror will be in jet thats 4 sure. Guys we have to do it !!!!44
SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6763|SPARTA
defenitely postponed? because i'm like "gnar wanna kill some nabs muhaha" at the moment.........where did i left my c4........darling, the car keys ,kekeke

yeah, this game changed me...
Varegg
+2,206|6850|Nårvei

Definately postponed .... no match today

Am waiting for an answer for a new date!
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|6014|England

lol i left work early too

didnt no it was cancelled
saggers
Squadron Leader
+21|6029|Manchester, England
Pick Me Lol
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6147|Birmingham, UK

SamTheMan:D wrote:

lol i left work early too

didnt no it was cancelled
Did you really?

me too
kptk92
u
+972|6448|tc_london
Put me back in then until the next date plex
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6714|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
This should of been the thread you visisted first in the run up to the event every time you visited bf2s.com, but that isn't for me to say.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6714|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
If the new time/date is 6th April I'm afraid I'm UNAVAILABLE.
Varegg
+2,206|6850|Nårvei

1927 wrote:

This should of been the thread you visisted first in the run up to the event every time you visited bf2s.com, but that isn't for me to say.
I thought that also

What disapoints me a little is the lack of interest by many of those supposed to participate in the rematch, some haven't bothered to reply to the PM that i sent to all players on the list ...

It makes it easier to choose players for the JOLT event later though ...

I'm thinking we should make fixed squads for future events so i only have to contact the preset squadleaders when we have an upcoming event or challenge ... any thoughts on that ?
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6533|N. Ireland
I think that would make sense; although the problem is a) finding good squad leaders who can actually manage duties off the battlefield and b) timing; preferably well (ie. fortnight) in advance.

The reason why the event was so popular in the first place was because it was new. But now that it is happening again and becoming more common, people are thinking "i'll just make the next one". This is why I usually never give out a well-in-advance TF2 get together date. If you see the post and you are one of the lucky 23, you know you've made it and you are probably more likely to come.

Although doing that could be quite a bit harder for an event like this, for obvious reasons!
kptk92
u
+972|6448|tc_london
Don't forget to uncross me until you find out a new date!! Make it the weekend after this one PLEASE
CC-Marley
+407|6869

kptk92 wrote:

Don't forget to uncross me until you find out a new date!! Make it the weekend after this one PLEASE
Same here. Would still love to fly on Kubra to see how I do against other pilots. But I'll do anything if we have ringers in the jets. Saturdays are better for me. But I have some Sundays off...time to time.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard