siciliano732
+202|6655|New York
So i was talking with a war vet yesterday at random and were just talking about politics and the US government and economy and what not and here is kinda what was said:

so obama gets in house, talked with a old vet of spook work for those of you who do not know what spook refers to its mostly cia covert ops that the government have little control over lol. neway thias gentleman was on a hour long rant about if obama gets in the holy war will engage on usa soil. he stated that even though he denies being radical muslim, both parnets were. and he think obama is the last sleeper once in house choices will be made that will drive the country into civil war. the mass majority of muslim peoples in this country all the gangs all the extreme left and right wings will be defiant in choices obama will make. he also predicts that within two years u will see a mass insurgency of radicals appear in all states, thus releasing the jihad uppon our soil. now heres is where i asked him well it cant be can it? our country has laws and policies to who can become president right? he simply replied if the terminator can run california who do you think our enemy can get to run our country?. i sat dumbfounded almost drooling becasue it released a million thoughts at once becasue it made sooo much sense. now this is no were near a racial or anti muslim rant such as the clinton campaign is persuing, this is a very good thought, and i had to write. just imagine a sleeper put in place years up[on years ago waiting for this one point, some can say the point of no return....
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6400|The Gem Saloon
sounds like paranoia to me....not surprising since he was a spook.
they are kinda taught to over analyze everything.

besides, when they bring it here, i got some special stuff i have been saving for em
siciliano732
+202|6655|New York

Parker wrote:

sounds like paranoia to me....not surprising since he was a spook.
they are kinda taught to over analyze everything.

besides, when they bring it here, i got some special stuff i have been saving for em
thatta boi....thats why your on my xfire. answer to all the worlds problems. you should run as an independent.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6584|Columbus, OH
If Obama was prez and he made it a federal law that Islam should be part of public school's curriculum, then we have problems.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6561
A tad cripplingly paranoid. Preposterous. Utterly preposterous.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-03-14 07:44:48)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6655

You aren't actually posting that as a serious idea are you?
siciliano732
+202|6655|New York

loubot wrote:

If Obama was prez and he made it a federal law that Islam should be part of public school's curriculum, then we have problems.
who is to say its not possible?

and Cam...why?

ghettoperson wrote:

You aren't actually posting that as a serious idea are you?
no, i am posting it as dialogue.  to hear peoples input and point of view and what this guys said.

Last edited by siciliano732 (2008-03-14 07:48:00)

siciliano732
+202|6655|New York
what if its true though?  are we on the brink of the allegations stated above?
liquix
+51|6460|Peoples Republic of Portland
just delete this thread now. Nothing good can come from such a bogus claim.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6646|Your moms bedroom

siciliano732 wrote:

if it is true, no

i know a lot of christians with guns

i know zero muslims (by know, i mean, people i talk with on a monthly basis)

oh and btw now your stereotyping all muslims as radical

Last edited by Locoloki (2008-03-14 08:03:24)

Parker
isteal
+1,452|6400|The Gem Saloon
wow, people are kind of being dicks.
if you disagree, post why.....he put this here so people could talk about it.

you assholes will debate whether jews are responsible for 9-11, but then act all high and mighty with something like this?
gtfo
CameronPoe
+2,925|6561

siciliano732 wrote:

The allegations are ludicrous.

a) There are only a tiny percentage of Muslims in the US.

b) Obama is Christian.

c) If (this is ludicrous) Obama turned around and turned into some Ayatollah-monster then he would be impeached for treason or assassinated.

d)  Muslims hate each other more than they hate the west almost. How you can believe that a secret network of Muslim 'sleepers' all across America can conspire together to bring down a country where everyone owns a gun is beyond me!!

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-03-14 08:06:07)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6627|London, England
That's some hilarious shit
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6650
makes me want Obama in office even more.  maybe all the wackos and racists will leave.

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2008-03-14 08:13:04)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6650

siciliano732 wrote:

cant be true because the real world doesnt work like this.  this is a kin to saying 9/11 was an inside job.
siciliano732
+202|6655|New York

CameronPoe wrote:

siciliano732 wrote:

The allegations are ludicrous.

a) There are only a tiny percentage of Muslims in the US.

b) Obama is Christian.

c) If (this is ludicrous) Obama turned around and turned into some Ayatollah-monster then he would be impeached for treason or assassinated.

d)  Muslims hate each other more than they hate the west almost. How you can believe that a secret network of Muslim 'sleepers' all across America can conspire together to bring down a country where everyone owns a gun is beyond me!!
I read some articles that described that since born into the muslim faith, if you denounce it, you will be killed. The following is an article from someone from Pakistan describing these things:

"Read the Quran and tell me if you think ITS views jive at all with our constitution. Islam is a political religion, unlike the other relgions that are personal. Islam is all about politics. Are there any officially Christian states or officially Buddhist states or Hindi states? I don't think there are. (Vatican City, I'll give that one.) Are there any constitutions that mandate that only a Christian can hold office, or a Buddhist or a Jew? I don't think so. But check out the constitutions of Islamic states.

They're called 'Islamic' states for a reason. They follow Islamic teachings as put forth in the Quran and Mohammed. I don't think Obama is Muslim, and if he was and converted, good for him and I'm fine with it. But a practicing Muslim can simply not uphold the constitution of the United States of America. The two contradict each other. If you live long enough you'll probably see Britain and Belgium and Denmark and even Norway and sharia has wiped out the Eurpeon culture. It'll happen...someday. Do you want that to happen to America?"

It is true, the Muslim faith teaches hatred of the Western World and all those who oppose it. It also teaches to kill all those who oppose. As for Obama, he says he is a Christian...if he is GREAT. But the problem lies in the fact he has never denounced Islam. To do so would mean death. As a reference to my comments i present this dialogue between a man Usama. For those of you who do not know Usama, he is an Egyptian Christian, educated in Egypt, fluent in Arabic, and a graduate of the Southern Baptist Seminary in New Orleans. For more information go to his website www.thestraightway.org

This is Usama's Note of the dialogue with Obama's Church "The United Church of Christ in Chicago, Illinois":

"Subject: Usama's note

A Truth To Know

I called The United Church of Christ in Chicago, Illinois, where Senator Obama is a member. I doubted that he was indeed a Christian for if he were Muslim and left the religion of Islam, according to Islamic law, he would be subject to a death warrant by Islam itself. Many such murders take place around this world to Muslims who have left Islam. However in this case the Muslims are joyously happy to think that we would have a Muslim President in the White House. Obama is deceiving America. Muslims would not be endorsing a Muslim who left Islam to become a Christian.

It is important to note that I had four witnesses to this conversation with Obama's church on the phone. The dates and time and the length of conversation can be verified by phone records.

The following is the conversation I had with the church regarding membership in the church.

'My name is Usama, and I am from Egypt. I want to join the church.' 'I need to ask you some questions please.'

They connected me to the membership department. I proceeded to ask questions that only a Muslim would ask. 'What is the difference between Baptist and your church?'

She answered, 'We believe exactly what Baptists believe.'

My second question was, 'How big is your church and what kind of church is it?'

Her answer was, 'We are a Black African American church and we have 6000 members.

I asked her, 'Do I have to attend Sunday school classes and other meetings to be a member?' She said, 'No, that is not necessary.'

I asked, 'Do I have to be baptized to join the church?'

Her answer was 'NO.'

I asked, 'Do I have to give money to join the church?' She answered 'NO.'

I went on to ask her how do I join the church?...she replied, ' You need to attend two Sunday school membership classes in a row and then you need to walk the aisle.'

I said, 'That sounds easy.' 'Now one last question please.'

'IF I AM A MUSLIM AND I BELIEVE IN PROPHET MOHAMMED, PEACE BE UPON HIM, AND I ALSO BELIEVE IN JESUS, PEACE BE UPON HIM,

DO I HAVE TO GIVE UP MY ISLAMIC FAITH TO BE A MEMBER IN YOUR CHURCH?' SHE REPLIED, 'NO, WE HAVE MANY MEMBERS IN OUR CHURCH WHO ARE MUSLIM.

'I ASKED HER, 'IS THAT HOW SENATOR BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA BECAME A MEMBER OF THE CHURCH?'

THERE WAS A DEAD SILENT MOMENT. AND THEN I SAID THAT I KNEW HIS FATHER AND STEPFATHER ARE MUSLIM: HIS GRANDFATHERS AND GRANDMOTHERS ARE MUSLIMS: HIS UNCLES AND AUNTS, NEPHEWS AND NIECES AND COUSINS ARE MUSLIM. EVERYONE IN HIS FAMILY IN KENYA ARE MUSLIMS.

She replied to me, 'I am sorry I cannot answer this question for you.'

I could sense she was uncomfortable to go on further with me.

I ended the conversation by saying to her, 'YOUR CHURCH HAS DONE GREAT HARM TO THIS COUNTRY BY COVERING A WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING, AND THAT WOLF IS

I ASK YOU FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE ATTENTION OF THIS FRAUD TO THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA...."

Lastly, to answer the question "Was Barrack Obama a Muslim" I direct you to this article which is a follow up article to the original (The first link in the article, or if you would like me to send it to you ask me. I have it.)

http://www.danielpipes.org/article/5354

I would love to have an open dialogue on this if you all are interested. If not, then just read through and consider what I said, but also understand as im sure you will...thats its my point of view. I hope the above response answers your questions and what not. Also, let me say again....IM NOT SAYING I AGREE WITH THIS GUY...IM POSTING IT TO HEAR RESPONSES AND OPEN DIALOGUE.

Sic

Last edited by siciliano732 (2008-03-14 08:17:26)

LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6715|Charlie One Alpha
I think it's funny but also worrying when the ultimate insult to a future president is: "HE'S A MUSLIM!"
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Criminal
yo shut the fuck up charles
+20|6643
jihad hunting will be mighty fun
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6650
why is my nation so full of bigots?
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6644|Amsterdam, NY

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

why is my nation so full of bigots?
i dunno lol
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6715|Charlie One Alpha

siciliano732 wrote:

Are there any constitutions that mandate that only a Christian can hold office, or a Buddhist or a Jew?
The irony. Oh, the irony. You just complained that Obama MIGHT BE A MUSLIM, so he shouldn't be president. I don't think a muslim could hold office in the U.S. Neither could a jew or a buddhist. Or even an athiest. The U.S. pretty much only allows Christians to run for office.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6646|Your moms bedroom

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

siciliano732 wrote:

cant be true because the real world doesnt work like this.  this is a kin to saying 9/11 was an inside job.
i was thinking the same thing,... fucking conspiracy nuts

Last edited by Locoloki (2008-03-14 08:22:53)

siciliano732
+202|6655|New York

LaidBackNinja wrote:

siciliano732 wrote:

Are there any constitutions that mandate that only a Christian can hold office, or a Buddhist or a Jew?
The irony. Oh, the irony. You just complained that Obama MIGHT BE A MUSLIM, so he shouldn't be president. I don't think a muslim could hold office in the U.S. Neither could a jew or a buddhist. Or even an athiest. The U.S. pretty much only allows Christians to run for office.
right, as stated in my long post above...he is part of a church and claims to be christian yet, the church he belongs to never once has him denounce Islam, or be baptized.  ^^ read my post above.
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6644|Amsterdam, NY

Locoloki wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

siciliano732 wrote:

i was thinking the same thing,... fucking conspiracy nuts
Ron Paul 08
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6627|London, England

siciliano732 wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

siciliano732 wrote:

right, as stated in my long post above...he is part of a church and claims to be christian yet, the church he belongs to never once has him denounce Islam, or be baptized.  ^^ read my post above.
So what if his church doesn't require him to denounce Islam or be baptised

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard