..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6651
Basically my math teacher needed our email addresses so that he could send us all our holiday work. Check out what he wrote:

"My dear students, First I would like to thank God for giving me the opportunity to be one of your teachers.I hope you understand each and every lesson of mathematics. The attachment contains 105 question I would like you to solve with pen and paper. Reading the question is not enough. The questions are divided in 7 topics and you have the answers in the back. I know it is Easter and I am sending my best wishes for a happy Easter. Jesus demonstrated God's unconditional love for us. He taught us the importance of helping others and loving our neighbors. His selfless devotion and mercy provide a remarkable example for all of us. Today, I give thanks for God's many blessings and one of them is you, as my student."

Kudos to him for the nice things he said but I had no idea he was that religious.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6623|London, England
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6740|The Hague, Netherlands

keep your Sunday free.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6687|Espoo, Finland
Haha, happy easter
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6640|Amsterdam, NY

Mek-Izzle wrote:

_PQWeR_AuRoRa_olly
+22|6512|Surrey, United Kingdom
er..... lol, scary?
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6651

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

keep your Sunday free.
I reserved sunday for you mister..
cablecopulate
+449|6740|Massachusetts.
Your teacher went off the deep end.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6001|...

SgtSlutter wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

inane little opines
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5967|London, England

Mark as spam
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
jord
+2,382|6680|The North, beyond the wall.
He's gonna kill himself. Quick phone the Police!
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5963|Places 'n such

dayarath wrote:

SgtSlutter wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6524
if that was here...

!b
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6687|Espoo, Finland
Give an example of one of the 105 questions so I can better judge how screwed you are
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6778
bad grammar
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5963|Places 'n such
Also... Refuse to do it on the basis you're visiting Satan that easter/Sacrificing a goat etc. then take pics of his face when you get back and post.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
Christbane
+51|6237
will jesus help you with your math homework?
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6651

2tuff wrote:

bad grammar
He's Romanian and funnily enough sounds exactly like Borat. He's a fucking genius though. He combines teaching IB math with studying advanced mathematics at the university at Oslo which is very tough to get into.
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6658|The View From The Afternoon
Daeim, no way Haha. Sucks to be you I guess.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6150|San Antonio, Texas

Mek-Izzle wrote:

x2
Lai
+186|6153

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Basically my math teacher needed our email addresses so that he could send us all our holiday work. Check out what he wrote:

"My dear students, First I would like to thank God for giving me the opportunity to be one of your teachers.I hope you understand each and every lesson of mathematics. The attachment contains 105 question I would like you to solve with pen and paper. Reading the question is not enough. The questions are divided in 7 topics and you have the answers in the back. I know it is Easter and I am sending my best wishes for a happy Easter. Jesus demonstrated God's unconditional love for us. He taught us the importance of helping others and loving our neighbors. His selfless devotion and mercy provide a remarkable example for all of us. Today, I give thanks for God's many blessings and one of them is you, as my student."

Kudos to him for the nice things he said but I had no idea he was that religious.
I went to a Jesuite school,.. the priests swore in front of the class,.. this,.. never.

(Though some teachers did tell us that when they were at school they were beaten and got a 1 or a Z in the US grade system if they forgot to put "Deo Volente" above each exam)
kptk92
u
+972|6410|tc_london
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6414|Belgium
I find that religious talk rather awkward. Hell, I went to a Catholic high school and none of the teachers there would have sent emails like that.
Enzzenmachine
+20|6347
omg
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6776|Noizyland

Wow, in a lot of schools he could be fired for that.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard