Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6695|Washington

Parker wrote:

i think spider may be referring to these:

http://bf2s.liquidat0r.com/viewtopic.php?id=2412

http://bf2s.liquidat0r.com/viewtopic.php?id=2329

look man, i didnt make those threads, nor was it my idea.
mr bond can take credit for the idea of the original thread, though buckles was the one that made it, and usmarine i believe tried to level the playing field by making a seperate one.

you dont like me, i dont like you.....shit happens.
but heres the difference:
i contribute to this community and actually consider some people here friends. i know that you think that is sad and pathetic, but maybe thats why people have an issue with you.
when you say things like this:

Spider1980 wrote:

I'm really tired of all you gaming fucks.
it doesnt really make you look friendly. you have even admitted that you are a prick, so i dont see what the big deal is.

and as for my grammatical errors, besides not using capitol letters and apostrophes, i look like a fucking pulitzer prize winning author compared to  the illiterate babble that you type:

Spider1980 wrote:

Then when I respond, YOU take every sentence I make TO say something BAD about it like it suppose to mean something coming from you all..
lol wut
Messed up on my typing, I knew what I was trying to say..

Look at those two topics you posted the links for.
Look at the vote counts, then look at the ratio compared to the votes made. it's almost the same ratio..
And I was more referring to what happen before those two post where made.

I don't think it's pathetic you have friends here, I think it pathetic how peopel react to it.

Last edited by Spider1980 (2008-03-12 16:52:42)

HITNRUNXX
+220|6863|Oklahoma City

Spider1980 wrote:

You people still jerking off Parker's dick aren't you?

I watch all you nubs lulz, ROFL, awswm and whatever else you enerds do at some really immature
and poorly stupid ass shit, but you all seem to gather and laugh about. 
Now since you use this opportunity to comment on something of a feeling from me, as in since I find it funny,
you use this post to attack me in a small to think it going to derail into a shit talk topic instead of what it was.
Only problem I ever had on these forums is with Parker, so I know every derailment of my topics or post is is because of that.
Maybe someday you can all pull Parker's dick out of your mouths and have some self respect instead of rolling over and submitting..
especially since I hear so much stupid and disrespectful crap on these forum and nothing gets said to them, it obvious that you all can't wait for Parker to post more picture of himself so you all can kiss his ass and comment on his them.
Now let me guess what's going to be said...

It wasn't really funny and I can't handle that others don't think it's funny.
My feeling are not hurt.
Parker has nothing to do with it, all my topics are worthless and I'm always so disrespectful to other people on these forums.
No one on these forums likes me and I should just leave before Parker fans get more hostile.

Find a topic that I caused a problem with anyone? Not one that talked shit to me and I responded back, I'm talking about a real problem where I was out of line? or disrespectful. The only time I had a issue with anyone is with Parker, and it's really pathetic to see all these grown people jerkin off another guy because they make knifes? wow.. so cool?
But this is the Internet, allot of you like to pretend you women and tuck your dicks between your legs while trying to impress a certain guy.
You people need some friends. I never seen other people kiss another person ass on this level so I couldn't resist to comment about it.

Start talking shit and you will get a response.
LOL I know nothing about Parker... But frankly, after reading this post, I really like Parker, and really dislike Spider... Funny how that works out... LOL
Christbane
+51|6388
not even remotely funny
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6862|Charlie One Alpha

Parker wrote:

Spider1980 wrote:

your real intelligent aren't you.
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/ … le-pot.jpg
Parker:

I've been around for a while... and of course I've seen you around for a while. I read the whole thing with your wife and I looked at your knives. Sometimes I thought, that Parker guy is okay. Sometimes you said stuff that pissed me off and I thought... screw that Parker guy.
But now I see this whole thing with Spider, and I think: This Parker guy is awesome.

Spider:

The video you posted sucked. It wasn't funny at all. It has nothing to do with Parker, because as I just said above, I didn't even like him that much. But I sure do now.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6754|132 and Bush

Done.
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard