Banned
+410|6793
Asking for karma is lame too.
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6695|Washington

ThaReaper wrote:

You people still jerking off Parker's dick aren't you?

I watch all you nubs lulz, ROFL, awswm and whatever else you enerds do at some really immature
and poorly stupid ass shit, but you all seem to gather and laugh about. 
Now since you use this opportunity to comment on something of a feeling from me, as in since I find it funny,
you use this post to attack me in a small to think it going to derail into a shit talk topic instead of what it was.
Only problem I ever had on these forums is with Parker, so I know every derailment of my topics or post is is because of that.
Maybe someday you can all pull Parker's dick out of your mouths and have some self respect instead of rolling over and submitting..
especially since I hear so much stupid and disrespectful crap on these forum and nothing gets said to them, it obvious that you all can't wait for Parker to post more picture of himself so you all can kiss his ass and comment on his them.
Now let me guess what's going to be said...

It wasn't really funny and I can't handle that others don't think it's funny.
My feeling are not hurt.
Parker has nothing to do with it, all my topics are worthless and I'm always so disrespectful to other people on these forums.
No one on these forums likes me and I should just leave before Parker fans get more hostile.

Find a topic that I caused a problem with anyone? Not one that talked shit to me and I responded back, I'm talking about a real problem where I was out of line? or disrespectful. The only time I had a issue with anyone is with Parker, and it's really pathetic to see all these grown people jerkin off another guy because they make knifes? wow.. so cool?
But this is the Internet, allot of you like to pretend you women and tuck your dicks between your legs while trying to impress a certain guy.
You people need some friends. I never seen other people kiss another person ass on this level so I couldn't resist to comment about it.

Start talking shit and you will get a response.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6439|eng

bennisboy wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Spider1980 wrote:

I see nothing funny about it all.. maybe you should delete it
Your just pissed off because no one found it funny. Well, actually, I found it funny, but i'm not giving you karma because you're a prick.
now that was funny
I'll be here all week.
#rekt
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6547|The Gem Saloon

Spider1980 wrote:

Parker has nothing to do with it
really?
cause i havent even posted in this thread, and i see my name in your sad little rant a few times.

sorry you are threatened by me, but i dont control anyone here.....they dont like you, and its their decision.....free will. now thats something that not even I, THE GREAT PARKER can take from anyone.

you sure give me credit for a lot of power.........
bennisboy
+829|6799|Poundland

Spider1980 wrote:

ThaReaper wrote:

I watch all you nubs lulz, ROFL, awswm and whatever else you enerds do at some really immature
Now since you use this opportunity to comment on something of a feeling from me, as in since I find it funny,
you use this post to attack me in a small to think it going to derail into a shit talk topic instead of what it was.
Only problem I ever had on these forums is with Parker, so I know every derailment of my topics or post is is because of that.
Maybe someday you can all pull Parker's dick out of your mouths and have some self respect instead of rolling over and submitting..
especially since I hear so much stupid and disrespectful crap on these forum and nothing gets said to them, it obvious that you all can't wait for Parker to post more picture of himself so you all can kiss his ass and comment on his them.

My feeling are not hurt.
Parker has nothing to do with it, all my topics are worthless and I'm always so disrespectful to other people on these forums.
No one on these forums likes me and I should just leave before Parker fans get more hostile.

Find a topic that I caused a problem with anyone? Not one that talked shit to me and I responded back, I'm talking about a real problem where I was out of line? or disrespectful. The only time I had a issue with anyone is with Parker, and it's really pathetic to see all these grown people jerkin off another guy because they make knifes? wow.. so cool?
But this is the Internet, allot of you like to pretend you women and tuck your dicks between your legs while trying to impress a certain guy.
You people need some friends. I never seen other people kiss another person ass on this level so I couldn't resist to comment about it.

What? That was too long and boring to read.
Your topic wasnt funny, get over it
ddenholm67
DanForth Teh Pwnzer
+53|6709|Scotland

Spider1980 wrote:

ThaReaper wrote:

My feeling are not hurt.

This has fuckall to do with Parker, your thread failed and you blame it on someone else?

+1 for stupidity.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6808

bennisboy wrote:

Spider1980 wrote:

ThaReaper wrote:

My feeling are not hurt.

What? That was too long and boring to read.
Your topic wasnt funny, get over it
Here, here!

You could've let the thread fade into obscurity and no one would've cared. But now you're ranting and getting angry just because no one likes the video you posted. It happens, so deal with it. I've had it happen to me once or twice (normally I don't go around posting videos) and the topics failed with only like 3 or 4 replies, so I just let it die and none were the wiser.

Last edited by mtb0minime (2008-03-12 15:52:37)

hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6917|mansfield
Spider1980..................................................suck my cheesey dick.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6793|Your moms bedroom

Spider1980 wrote:

ThaReaper wrote:

My feeling are not hurt.

This is funnier than the op

who is this Parker guy anyways?

j/k
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6721|Mountains of NC

Spider1980 wrote:

ThaReaper wrote:

My feeling are not hurt.

I found this funnier then the vader thing .......................... not sure why you mention Parker
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6938|Anaheim, CA

Lameness
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6695|Washington

Parker wrote:

Spider1980 wrote:

really?
cause i havent even posted in this thread, and i see my name in your sad little rant a few times.

sorry you are threatened by me, but i dont control anyone here.....they dont like you, and its their decision.....free will. now thats something that not even I, THE GREAT PARKER can take from anyone.

I wouldn't call it threatened.
If you said some shit about me and I said some shit about you, then a bunch of Enerds on a game forum decided to make rude comments to you in most of your post and attack you just because you said some crap to me in a post a long ass time ago, what would you call it.

I think you know what I am talking about.
it's almost like a cult...

My post get attacked in the  way they always do and the post that are fucking worthless and stupid don't get nothing said like mine do. I just get disrespected when I make a post, then you all expect me to say nothing back. then when I respond to take every sentence  I make and say something about it like it suppose to mean something coming from you all..

Here's one example.
If I (or otheres) make one grammar mistake then I get attacked from everyone for being so stupid and bla bla bla, yeah the grammar attack, we all haven't seen That one before..
But when Parker's grammar is always fucked up, no one ever once dares to say anything about it.
I'm sure he has no problem using good grammar when he feels like typing correctly, but when he doesn't and nothing gets said, but only gets said to other and attacked like they are the stupidest people you ever seen for grammar mistakes, that show you right there the kind of crap I'm talking about.

It's kinda like a stupid friend, He's a dumb ass but you don't talk shit about him because he's your friend, You would call someone stupid else a dumb ass before you would even think about calling your friend stupid.

Kinda like you don't call your friend who is mentally disabled a retard! but you would call him a retard if he wasn't mentally disabled.
Make sense?
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6793|Your moms bedroom
i post stuff that isnt funny all the time (but i think it is), it just dies and goes away, i dont cry about it, or bump it, or force other people to think its funny
bennisboy
+829|6799|Poundland

Spider1980 wrote:

Parker wrote:

Spider1980 wrote:

really?

I wouldn't call it threatened.
If you said some shit about me and I said some shit about you, then a bunch of Enerds on a game forum decided to make rude comments to you in most of your post and attack you just because you said some crap to me in a post a long ass time ago, what would you call it.

I think you know what I am talking about.
it's almost like a cult...

My post get attacked in the  way they always do and the post that are fucking worthless and stupid don't get nothing said like mine do. I just get disrespected when I make a post, then you all expect me to say nothing back. then when I respond to take every sentence  I make and say something about it like it suppose to mean something coming from you all..

Here's one example.
If I (or otheres) make one grammar mistake then I get attacked from everyone for being so stupid and bla bla bla, yeah the grammar attack, we all haven't seen That one before..
But when Parker's grammar is always fucked up, no one ever once dares to say anything about it.
I'm sure he has no problem using good grammar when he feels like typing correctly, but when he doesn't and nothing gets said, but only gets said to other and attacked like they are the stupidest people you ever seen for grammar mistakes, that show you right there the kind of crap I'm talking about.

It's kinda like a stupid friend, He's a dumb ass but you don't talk shit about him because he's your friend, You would call someone stupid else a dumb ass before you would even think about calling your friend stupid.

Kinda like you don't call your friend who is mentally disabled a retard! but you would call him a retard if he wasn't mentally disabled.
Make sense?
Am I the only one who tries to read it but it jus enters there head as "blah blah, no1 likes me, not cos I act like a cunt, but cos someone told them to, blah blah blah"
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6695|Washington
Funny how everyone just thinks I'm getting mad because other people didn't find the video funny?
Don't pride yourself in believe everything your brain makes you think, it's making you all not very smart...

That's not why, and only a few people know what I'm talking about.

So if you don't know, keep your worthless comments to yourself., There not doing anything but making you look like a flamer.
bennisboy
+829|6799|Poundland

Spider1980 wrote:

Don't pride yourself in believe everything your brain makes you think
What the hell is that supposed to say? Its barely english
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6695|Washington

bennisboy wrote:

Am I the only one who tries to read it but it jus enters there head as "blah blah, no1 likes me, not cos I act like a cunt, but cos someone told them to, blah blah blah"
I like how that's all you got from it and you had to post that.

Now I think this is a case of, lets make him look stupid, every time I make a response like this to someone, I think it gives them -2 smart points, and +2 points to everyone who is going to agree with me, this is how I get so popular with all my video game Buddy's
Is that your reason for typing that out?
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6695|Washington

bennisboy wrote:

Spider1980 wrote:

+2 more for you -2 more for me huh?

If you can't read or understand that, I don't think your qualified to respond to any ones post..

Last edited by Spider1980 (2008-03-12 16:26:53)

Zilla
Killa of threads
+122|6795|7th level of hell

Spider1980 wrote:

This deserves Karma

Bernadictus wrote:

All signatures & postings that feature:
  • +1 if you like it,
  • +1 me and I'll return the favor,
  • +1 me if you like,
  • And other various methods of karma requesting,

will be removed from now on, and will count as a serious offense. Leading up to the state of permanent removal from BF2s.com. And to do that we need your help to! If you see a karma begger, please report him to the nearest mod, by pressing the report button below his post with the appropriate reason.
Hmmmm...
Zilla
Killa of threads
+122|6795|7th level of hell

Spider1980 wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Spider1980 wrote:

If you can't read or understand that, I don't think your qualified to respond to any ones post..
First me, Then Parker, now your starting shit with Bennis?

and you wonder why no one likes you?
bennisboy
+829|6799|Poundland

Spider1980 wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Spider1980 wrote:

maybe you should read your post again, its not a coherent sentence

"dont pride yourself in believe everything your brain makes you think"

Its jus bullshit, it has no meaning, much like you assuming I'm tryin to impress everyone on here. Up until this thread I had no idea why everyone hated you, so I didnt join in, but after looking through this thread, its jus shown me you're a bit of a cunt really
Parker
isteal
i think spider may be referring to these:

http://bf2s.liquidat0r.com/viewtopic.php?id=2412

http://bf2s.liquidat0r.com/viewtopic.php?id=2329

look man, i didnt make those threads, nor was it my idea.
mr bond can take credit for the idea of the original thread, though buckles was the one that made it, and usmarine i believe tried to level the playing field by making a seperate one.

you dont like me, i dont like you.....shit happens.
but heres the difference:
i contribute to this community and actually consider some people here friends. i know that you think that is sad and pathetic, but maybe thats why people have an issue with you.
when you say things like this:

Spider1980 wrote:

I'm really tired of all you gaming fucks.
it doesnt really make you look friendly. you have even admitted that you are a prick, so i dont see what the big deal is.

and as for my grammatical errors, besides not using capitol letters and apostrophes, i look like a fucking pulitzer prize winning author compared to  the illiterate babble that you type:

Spider1980 wrote:

then when I respond to take every sentence  I make and say something about it like it suppose to mean something coming from you all..
lol wut
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6695|Washington

Zilla wrote:

Spider1980 wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

First me, Then Parker, now your starting shit with Bennis?

and you wonder why no one likes you?
Where's the part where I started it? and where's the part that you failed to see him start it? hmm... You think I just say shit to random people for no reason? your real intelligent aren't you.
HITNRUNXX
+220|6863|Oklahoma City

geNius wrote:

ig wrote:

deserves a ban tbh
Yay, lets scream obscenities and expect people to laugh. No, there is no reason to actually make it humorous. Just curse. A lot.

I vote ban since you guaranteed it, and I can't get my wasted time back. Not to mention the Karma whoring.
Parker
isteal

Spider1980 wrote:

your real intelligent aren't you.
https://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/parkercustoms/kettle-pot.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard