Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6229|NSW, Australia

ok im talking to this girl, shes a bit of a slut and i think i can get her to strip for me over webcam on msn,

just wondering if anyone knows a program like fraps that can record msn webcam thingos?
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6446|Amsterdam‫
hahaha you pervert
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
DA|2KSL4Y3R
BF2s AU Server Admin
+49|6398|Perth, Australia
d4rkph03n1x
+131|6749

Nappy wrote:

ok im talking to this girl, shes a bit of a slut and i think i can get her to strip for me over webcam on msn,

just wondering if anyone knows a program like fraps that can record msn webcam thingos?
Two conditions for us to help you. She must be decent looking, and you share any of the videos that you have gathered to the general populace.
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6709|Germany
Only if you post that vid on here later on !
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6541|Washington
Hyper-cam and get the unrestricted version so you don't have a big "Hyper-cam" across the top of the screen.
Make sure you test it first before you start recording something important, you might need to make some performance adjustment settings in Windows Media player.
Also save recording format as Divx or you will fill your hard drive fast.

Now for this info you must upload the video and give me the link

Need any more help let me know, I have experience since I have filled up about 5 disc of what you are trying to do
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6567|NYC / Hamburg

I <3 this thread. Remember to PM me the vid
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Machine_Madness
Madness has now come over me
+20|6437|Brisbane, Australia
if hot...pm me haha
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6639|Montreal, Qc, Canada
yea dwl hypercam it is good for these stuff i made it once looll you can only fraps the webcam square if you want, the only little thing is if you dont buy it, you'll have a small HyperCam logo on top but it change nothing

Now DO IT and PM me with the link
d4rkph03n1x
+131|6749

Pm.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6229|NSW, Australia

Fuck shes not hot
i dont think i want to see her boobs

btw its jailbait

/close

Last edited by Nappy (2008-03-11 04:09:24)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6738|The Hague, Netherlands

closed
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard