DerTransporter_
+1|5888|Kiel, GER
Hi there,

i have problems with my bf2-account "DerTransporter" (which you will not be able to find in the stats, which is part of the problem) and hope that somebody can help me.

i played BF2 one and a half year ago and created this account then. i stopped playing for quite a while and started again in feb. 2008. i tried to find my username in BF2 and found it neither with my e-mail-adress nor with my account-name. as i thought it might have been deleted, i wanted to register it again. BF2 told me, that this wouldn't be possible as the account would allready exist - hmm...

lucky me, i found an old backup of my user-profile and was able to restore the data from C:\documents and.... and afterwards BF2 asked me for my password. now i am able to go everywhere i want, have my weapons, my badges etc. but still i do not appear in any statistic i found and still i'm unable to find myself on a blank BF2 installation which tells me that there is something wrong with my profile, but i dont know

1. what
2. what i could do about it.

can somebody help me out?

thx in advance

simon

(my english might not be the best as i'm from germany, sorry for that)
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6285|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Maybe you got reset?
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
bf2gammer
+14|6216
retrieve your account
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6805|Nårvei

"This player has been looked up and found to have less than 100 global points.
BF2S.com does not track players with less than 100 points.
This player is due for an update in 01:43:34."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You sure that is the correct accountname ?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
cablecopulate
+449|6733|Massachusetts.
bf2s.com says your player "DerTransporter" has less than 100pts, so it won't be tracked. bf2player.com does not find it at all. Are you sure that pid 82905927 and dertransporter is the name?
DerTransporter_
+1|5888|Kiel, GER
@cowami - i'm not too much into BF2 accounts but if you were right, shouldn't i have been able to re-register? and if my account wouldn't exist in any EA system, shouldn't i be banned from every-server for beeing staff sergeant withjout account? i was promoted since then, got new weapon-unlocks etc. - would this be possible if my account would have been reseted?

Last edited by DerTransporter_ (2008-03-10 17:36:19)

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6285|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

/AngryWhiteMan..........If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?
wat

EDIT: Ahahahaha, immortalized!

Last edited by cowami (2008-03-10 17:29:01)

https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
DerTransporter_
+1|5888|Kiel, GER
bf2gammer - that's what i tried at first, it didn't work as they told me it would exist. recreating didn't work either. i'm 100% sure that i used the right name and e-mail-adress as i use both right now.

Varegg - that's what they tell you here, "in reality" i have 7.000+ Points and was promtoted (staff sergeant) some days ago. all this was saved anywhere, when i lock in my progress is still usable...

cablecopulate - i am 100% sure, this is part of my problem. i can go on any ranked server and prove it.

EDIT: I'm not sure if it is the right PID as the ways i found to check my PID is a stat-server - which i can't use. :-/

Last edited by DerTransporter_ (2008-03-10 17:35:19)

Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6805|Nårvei

DerTransporter_ wrote:

bf2gammer - that's what i tried at first, it didn't work as they told me it would exist. recreating didn't work either. i'm 100% sure that i used the right name and e-mail-adress as i use both right now.

Varegg - that's what they tell you here, "in reality" i have 7.000+ Points and was promtoted (staff sergeant) some days ago. all this was saved anywhere, when i lock in my progress is still usable...

cablecopulate - i am 100% sure, this is part of my problem. i can go on any ranked server and prove it.

EDIT: I'm not sure if it is the right PID as the ways i found to check my PID is a stat-server - which i can't use. :-/
Then you should contact EA support about your pid 82905927 if DerTransporter is the correct accountname ... how long have you played after you "revived" your account ?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
DerTransporter_
+1|5888|Kiel, GER

Varegg wrote:

Then you should contact EA support about your pid 82905927 if DerTransporter is the correct accountname ... how long have you played after you "revived" your account ?
It was in feb. 2008, 2 or 3 weeks ago. since then i made round about 2800 points. if a friend wouldn't have been asking for my stats i probably would think that everything is fine and i was only too dumb to use it right, but we wre able to reproduce the situation on several machines. :-|

So the next step, after shooting somebody (in game of course )  will be to ask EA for help - rumor tells, that depending on EAs customer service isn't the best situation to be in and my first attempts to find any opportunity to contact them tells me that rumor could be right.

[Added on 2008/03/14]
As i expected, there isn't any answer from EA yet.

Last edited by DerTransporter_ (2008-03-14 14:17:40)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard