_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6716|Riva, MD
I was so close but everyone was being assholes to me.  I had 6 kills with it and no one would let me get a free kill.  How did you get yours?
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6788|Singapore

I stabbed 7 people.

It comes when you're least expecting it.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6716|Riva, MD
What map was it?
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6788|Singapore

Suprisingly, Sharqi.

I cannot stand Karkand so i avoid it like a plague. I LIKE CQC just not karkand style. So sharqi is the one for me. I basically led my squad as a mobile defense/recon unit around Construction Site/Hotel areas. Since I was the medic I stabbed any idiots boating up to hotel or trying to cap Site.
juanito
+2|6691
i got both of mine at the same time on Sharqi.  there was this guy called antz (well dont really remember i think that was his name ) anyways he gave me four kill because for some reason he would notice that i was there so i killed him everytime but one of my teammates caped the flag so i couldnt kill him no more   i had to go hunt ppl down
The_Lone_N00b
+2|6770
I don't have it yet, but I've gotten 6 knifes kills in one round so many times
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6716|Riva, MD
Sharqi was where I was playing.  I guess i'll have to get one of my friends to set me up for that badge. lol
Rizen_Ji
+41|6735|200m out and smiling at you.
booooo

get it the fair and square way i have yet to try for this badge....
Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6708|Gütersloh, Germany
Karkand with a minimum of players as MEC.

And again on Karkand with a minimum of players:
https://img221.imageshack.us/img221/2594/screen0392yb.th.png

For latter I was USMC but MEC is the better choice. And I also figured out, that 32 or 16 map size is way better. I had a K/D of 0.5 :\
-|V2^Fraggus
+0|6706|Belgium
I got mine sunbathing on the beach of "gulf of oman" drinking pina colada's ...

No seriously ... if you wanna get get it try it best on SF because you have the advantage of "the dark". try map "leviathan" and hide in the "sub pens" near the doors on the sides , not the main entrance. So you can back stab anyone that comes in to re-take those flags.

Another good way is the SF map "Night Flight".  Stake-out at the "supply depot" , the nice little dark maze of containers is an excellent place to take you enemies by suprise. Just make sure you have a friend as commander so he can UAV you all the time. A good friend of mine got his Expert knife that way .

Last edited by -|V2^Fraggus (2006-01-06 03:33:52)

Skinnister
+43|6724|UK
I will admit this ,that i did ask a friend if i could stab him 7 times,but this was out of desparation, then i realized that it was actually easy to get knife kills so for my vetran im doing it alone.
Goose_MP[TBG]
+1|6693
Use a combo of flashbangs, and then when the enemy is running around absolutely blind, a quick knife to the face puts them out of their misery... not the hardest technique, but it sure is fun.. ppl get very frustrated.
darkcrystal
First Aid! Here!
+12|6686
i got mine on karkand.  it was pretty easy.  just join a rather large server so the rounds are longer.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6737|The Hague, Netherlands

Karkand is a good map to get the basic,vet and expert got all 3 on karkand, basic and vet are easy , you just have to come from behind.
well and the expert need soms work put when it shows up you feel great
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Stephen_Sung_811007
+4|6699|Taiwan
Karkand and Sharqi or any other map are not easy.
for me, the game is cursed to end after 5-6 knife kills.
and i look like and idiot there, bringing a knife to the gunfight.
Last time i met an enemy with his back behind me. i tried to pull out my knife. (i was playing support)
But, in a haste i accidently whipped out the ammo bag, tried to switch back but to late, he turn and saw me.
he looked at me like i was saying,
"LOOK HERE, SOME MORE BULLETS TO SHOOT ME WITH!!!!"
He shot me with a " NO THANK YOU, IDIOT" exspression on his face.
Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6708|Gütersloh, Germany

Stephen_Sung_811007 wrote:

Karkand and Sharqi or any other map are not easy.
for me, the game is cursed to end after 5-6 knife kills.
and i look like and idiot there, bringing a knife to the gunfight.
Last time i met an enemy with his back behind me. i tried to pull out my knife. (i was playing support)
But, in a haste i accidently whipped out the ammo bag, tried to switch back but to late, he turn and saw me.
he looked at me like i was saying,
"LOOK HERE, SOME MORE BULLETS TO SHOOT ME WITH!!!!"
He shot me with a " NO THANK YOU, IDIOT" exspression on his face.
1 isn't that far away from W
It's faster than scrolling with the wheel
tofa2003
+0|6690
Look at the way, these 3 guys get rid of the problem, pay attention to worst enemy and favorite victim
http://bf2s.com/player/47491469/
http://bf2s.com/player/48676298/
http://bf2s.com/player/45484898/
my opinion, 28  kill assists  is no expert way to become an expert
anyone like to assist me getting my expert pistol badge, just 500 kills 

Last edited by tofa2003 (2006-01-06 05:37:06)

Reaper2325
+2|6722|New Hartford, New York
I haven't got my Badge yet, but I managed to get 6 kills IAR once on SF's Surge map ( I think that was the maps name). I was assault class and made good use of it. I'd see 2 or three enemies trying to sneak into our base, so I flashbanged them then ran in and knifed'em. They didn't see me comming.....LOL.

I would have gotten my badge that round, but right when I went knife one last guy who would've been my 7th, I got TK'd with only 8 tickets left during the round. Figures.
elite
+89|6713|Sheffield, England
omg basic knife badge is soo easy, jesus
Matzaball
+0|6685
I got all my knife badges on the first try, when i tried for it, the server where i do AWESOME, The Devils Own, great server, lasts long.
Arch-35
+1|6708
I got basic and vet at the same time this weekend on a Karkand server, 64p full. I worked on the 50k's I needed for Vet, then went for the seven in a round. Yes it was fustrating, but It only took me two tries.

Last edited by Arch-35 (2006-01-06 06:48:34)

GSty
+0|6687
I've got it on karkand. I played on a 64 server with 18 people. It was very funny cos i the get the Valorous Unit Ribbon too. I only needed 10 min to get the badge.

My tip is:   Play as medic cos u can you  heal after knifing. And on a 64 server with 18 people is it very easy to get the 45 teampoints.  I only wanna get the f##kin knife badge and get the Valorous Unit Ribbon too.

That was fantastic. (At least i got the knife bagde the Ribbon and a Silver Star and my best round 139 in one round)

SO PLAY ON A 64 Server with Karkand as a Medic and with max. 20 players.

Then is is soooooooo easy.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6716|Riva, MD
My computer is a piece of shit so 64-player games aren't a possibility.  I already tried and my computer was lagging like a bitch.  I'll have to try Karkand but it looks hard because the U.S. favor being up on the hill, killing everybody they currently see and then grenading the corners, then coming down.  Plus, there's always those pain in the ass APCs and tanks.

Last edited by _j5689_ (2006-01-06 10:58:47)

sven_ventjes
+0|6699|belgium
i got my expert knife badge from yesterday without cheating.
i tried a like 10 hours to get it without asking a friend to get it from me i had 2x 17 kills in a round and like 5 times 16 kills with knife in a round and findeley i get it :-)
Arch-35
+1|6708
Go and read this thread, it should give you some insight into getting your knife badge

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=9115

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard