psH
Banned
+217|6406|Sydney

Poseidon wrote:

cowami wrote:

who cares

I'd prioritize soldiers' lives over a puppy's tbh.
That doesn't apply at all. It's not like the soldier's life was in danger. So yes, in this case, I'd prioritize the puppy over the soldier, just because neither were in harm's way, but the Marine went out of his way to hurt the puppy.
yeah, doesn't even look like they were doing anything important, just being complete assholes.
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6242|Phoenix, AZ
"Semper Fi Fi Fi Fi fi!"

LOL
kptk92
u
+972|6431|tc_london

daddyofdeath wrote:

I lolled at least. Ignore these wankers trying to sound cool by not agreeing the fun.
lol
xGj
Official lame Crysis fanboy.
+84|6394|Netherlands tbh

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Did anyone ever find out if it was even a real puppy?
I'd like to know that too
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6677

When's there gonna be a video about a marine getting revenge on a furry after seeing this video?
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6155|Scotland!

Men4c3 wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

You guys are pathetic, fucking nerd rage or something. Its a fucking puppy, people die, you dont seem to give a shit about that, one your pathetic, and two, it has been establish that the video was a fake.
What....Established by some random nobody? LOOK AT THE FUCKING VIDEO: http://my.break.com/content/view.aspx?ContentID=463231

His eyes are open, you can fucking clearly see the puppy's mouth and head move at the beginning right at 0:01-0:03, and once again his head is in a completely different direction at 0:05-0:06, and the puppy cry was not synced in....If I was a fucking puppy and was tossed like that, spinning in rapid circles and not knowing where the fuck I am going to land I would whine too. IT IS REAL AND BEING INVESTIGATED BY THE USMC NOW.
Even if the puppy was alive when it was thrown (which it wasn't) Your outrage is pointless, yes, they killed a puppy. People kill puppies every day, animals are tortured to test new products, tons and tons of dogs die every day to illegal dog-fighting and suffer long lasting crippling painful injuries.

If you're going to go off in a rage direct it at the companies who hurt animals 24/7 and the criminals who torture animals for sport and profit.

Not some random soldier who chucked a dead puppy off a cliff.

EDIT: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14139027/

Dogs being walked were seized from their owners and beaten to death on the spot, the Shanghai Daily newspaper reported. Led by the county police chief, killing teams entered villages at night creating noise to get dogs barking, then beat the animals to death, the reports said.
But hey, hold the phone, some soldier threw a dead puppy off a cliff, let's string him up.

Last edited by I'm Jamesey (2008-03-08 04:51:27)

Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5959
Marines like those gives others a bad name. All the others are good.

And keep that in mind guys.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6476|The Twilight Zone

dankassasin42o wrote:

I hope that usmarine gets raped in his ass
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5984|Washington DC

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Men4c3 wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

You guys are pathetic, fucking nerd rage or something. Its a fucking puppy, people die, you dont seem to give a shit about that, one your pathetic, and two, it has been establish that the video was a fake.
What....Established by some random nobody? LOOK AT THE FUCKING VIDEO: http://my.break.com/content/view.aspx?ContentID=463231

His eyes are open, you can fucking clearly see the puppy's mouth and head move at the beginning right at 0:01-0:03, and once again his head is in a completely different direction at 0:05-0:06, and the puppy cry was not synced in....If I was a fucking puppy and was tossed like that, spinning in rapid circles and not knowing where the fuck I am going to land I would whine too. IT IS REAL AND BEING INVESTIGATED BY THE USMC NOW.
Even if the puppy was alive when it was thrown (which it wasn't) Your outrage is pointless, yes, they killed a puppy. People kill puppies every day, animals are tortured to test new products, tons and tons of dogs die every day to illegal dog-fighting and suffer long lasting crippling painful injuries.

If you're going to go off in a rage direct it at the companies who hurt animals 24/7 and the criminals who torture animals for sport and profit.

Not some random soldier who chucked a dead puppy off a cliff.

EDIT: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14139027/

Dogs being walked were seized from their owners and beaten to death on the spot, the Shanghai Daily newspaper reported. Led by the county police chief, killing teams entered villages at night creating noise to get dogs barking, then beat the animals to death, the reports said.
But hey, hold the phone, some soldier threw a dead puppy off a cliff, let's string him up.
ugh, fucking backwards Chinese government

I don't get why everyone my age is like "OMG CHINA!"... sounds like a shit place to live in certain areas

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard