The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6710|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

TheDarkRaven wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

That 17 year old kid is good, gotta admit. I see him getting snapped up by a Prem team in the summer.
I agree, he'd be a fantastic signing for anyone. I see, if West Brom get promotion, Mowbray being on Cardiff's back for him.
£5m quoted for him in NOTW today. Ledley is the other one to watch but as mentioned got a bad hammy, this game is one week to early.  We sold Gunter tospurs for £2m at xmas time otherwise he'd be in instead of Capaldy.  We havn't played this well this year.  No point even wondering why we are failing so much in the league but right now I don't care.  Get through this, get through the court case, I'm off to watch us V Hull on Weds and then see if the debt been called in if so -10 points, Admin and maybe relegation.  Won't bother me I'm Blue through n through.  Players, Managers, Stadiums, Boardroom can all come and go but fans can't.
bennisboy
+829|6683|Poundland
Well, spurs are winning again
Steven Thompsons magic, he wears a magic hat and when he signed for Cardiff he said "I fancy that" he didnt sign for Wrexham or Swansea cos thie rshite,m she signed for Cardiff City cos their fkn dynamite
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6725|"The Empire"

1927 wrote:

woop woop

2-0 to the sheep shaggers, 2-0,
Congtats, a day out in London for you, very nice day out to.

bennisboy wrote:

Bye bye Alan Curbishley i think after this match finishes.
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6661|Birmingham, UK

1927 wrote:

Steven Thompsons magic, he wears a magic hat and when he signed for Cardiff he said "I fancy that", he didn't sign for Wrexham or Swansea cos they're shite, he signed for Cardiff City cos thy're f'k'n' dynamite!
I love that song now! I'm singing it... I hope my parents downstairs don't hear!
bennisboy
+829|6683|Poundland

UK|Hooligan wrote:

1927 wrote:

woop woop

2-0 to the sheep shaggers, 2-0,
Congtats, a day out in London for you, very nice day out to.

bennisboy wrote:

Bye bye Alan Curbishley i think after this match finishes.
Imagine if we managed to beat em 4 - 0, that would be 3 4 goal losses in a row
bennisboy
+829|6683|Poundland
haha I jus realised, bristol rovers could be playing in eurpoe next season
kptk92
u
+972|6445|tc_london
WAHEY!!! Now for Rovers > West Brom
Chuffed to fucking bits, as this thread shows I'm not called 1927 for the fun of it.  Pleased as punch, its like becoming a Dad again. I will update photo's later.
I like rovers as Looney Lawrence took us up via the play off's but have many Baggy fans so good luck to ya Raven, Boing Boing, I would rather pull Rovers out the hat though as WBA are the better team.

In all serious though we ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PLAY IN EUROPE, fucking travisty that.
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6661|Birmingham, UK

1927 wrote:

Chuffed to fucking bits, as this thread shows I'm not called 1927 for the fun of it.  Pleased as punch, its like becoming a Dad again. I will update photo's later.
That's fantastic, 1927! What a brilliant win!

If only Wembley was still being built and you could have a home-tie of a final...

kptk92 wrote:

Quiet, you.
[THE] comben
Wee and Biscuits
+43|6570|Cardiff
i cant believe we just owned boro.  they were totally not up for it at all.  cardiffs defending was pretty uber too tbh.

bluebirds!!!   bluebirds!!!   bluebirds!!!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6657|London, England
Oh my god, Middlesbrough are just awful. I swear, even Bath Uni FC could beat them!

West Ham to lose 4-0 again for sure
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6661|Birmingham, UK

1927 wrote:

I like rovers as Looney Lawrence took us up via the play off's but have many Baggy fans so good luck to ya Raven, Boing Boing, I would rather pull Rovers out the hat though as WBA are the better team.

In all serious though we ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PLAY IN EUROPE, fucking travisty that.
Thank you very much!

Boing boing, Baggies Baggies, boing boing!

And who wouldn't rather have Bristol Rovers over West Brom!?

Shame about your not being allowed into Europe if you win - why is that?
kptk92
u
+972|6445|tc_london

TheDarkRaven wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

Quiet, you.
No, I'm looking forward to an all-underdog semi-final
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6661|Birmingham, UK

kptk92 wrote:

TheDarkRaven wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

Quiet, you.
No, I'm looking forward to an all-underdog semi-final
Go away! Your wishes won't come true! Baggies will win! Stop lying!!! Why must you lie!?
We are a Welsh team playing in the Englis hleague system.  We would have to play in the League of Wales against Airbus, Tns, Llanelli, Carmathen etc and win that to qualify.  Swansea, Wrexham, Merthyr and Newport County find themselves in the same posistion as us.  Even WHEN we win the prem the rules stands <<WHEN
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6657|London, England
I never realised why Welsh teams are playing in the English league, by those standards. Why can't Rangers/Celtic also play in the English league (probably cos they know if they play real football teams they'll get relegated faster than a kilt going upwards in high winds)
http://www.theaa.com/travelwatch/inc/pl … direct.jsp

Gotta get my tickets first but thats the route
kptk92
u
+972|6445|tc_london

1927 wrote:

http://www.theaa.com/travelwatch/inc/planner_places_redirect.jsp

Route not found
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6661|Birmingham, UK

1927 wrote:

We are a Welsh team playing in the Englis hleague system.  We would have to play in the League of Wales against Airbus, Tns, Llanelli, Carmathen etc and win that to qualify.  Swansea, Wrexham, Merthyr and Newport County find themselves in the same posistion as us.  Even WHEN we win the prem the rules stands <<WHEN
Well that's stupid! And you won't win... you'll lose to the Baggies in the final!

Mek-Izzle wrote:

I never realised why Welsh teams are playing in the English league, by those standards. Why can't Rangers/Celtic also play in the English league (probably cos they know if they play real football teams they'll get relegated faster than a kilt going upwards in high winds)
kptk92
u
+972|6445|tc_london

1927 wrote:

Why slate your own team again They just surprised you by beating Boro on their own turf, so theres no reason why Cardiff could win the Premier League in the next few decades
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6715|In You Endo- Stoke
Congrats to cardiff saw the second half some impressive defending by the bluebirds.
Onto the semi's...

kptk92 wrote:

1927 wrote:

http://www.theaa.com/travelwatch/inc/planner_places_redirect.jsp

Route not found
I must of sent you the Welsh translation   I don't care how I get there,walk if I have to.
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6290|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
''TWO NIL TO THE SHEEP SHAGGERS'' I lolled hard when they started chanting that. My result of the week has to go to Barnsley v Chelski!. What a result for our Yorkshire side.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard