Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6778|UK
This is a hilarious google video with some kid screaming at his mum in a clan match about chocolate milk.

This little bastard spawn doesn't know he's born and wouldn't have a fucking xbox online letalone chocolate milk if i had anything to do with it.
staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6737|Houston, TX
If he where my kid he'd eat so much soap that he'd be sh!ttin' bubbles for a week.

Last edited by staticblue (2006-01-05 11:52:42)

Home
Section.80
+447|6849|Seattle, Washington, USA

Holy crap, that kid seriously needs to learn some respect.
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6711|Sweden
HAHAHA thats just hilarious omg what a noob. And playing xbox? TRAITOR !
BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6731|Rochester, NY
My god, that kid needs his X-Box taken away. That kid is just insane. No respect at all. My god...
Ryan
+1,230|6845|Alberta, Canada

Man, adults dont even swear that much. learn sum ammners kid, or i'll hunt you down....BF2 style! same with all my BF2 friends! we'll pwn your xbox!
Rosse_modest
+76|6778|Antwerp, Flanders
If I were that kids mother I would break every single bone in his body...
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6790|Singapore

My God. I'll make him bend over and give him his xbox AND his chocolate milk up his ass.
oberst_enzian
+234|6744|melb.au
omfg, the last 30seconds of this is hilarious...

but also kind of sad. kids today eh
juanito
+2|6694
hahahahahahaha i would take the xbox and smack him across the head with it to knock some since into him and so he wont cuss again or ELSE!!!
teh adam
+2|6688
lol that was hilarious but sad... i would have taken the chocolate milk and poured it into the xbox.
[DHG]Col.Kilroy
+0|6697
a baseball bat comes to mind ........xbox all gone
GrimReaper121
+0|6690|Tampa, Florida
I would have planted my size 17 boot straight up his little ass and then but a major virus in his xbox so that when he turned it on it would give him the "BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH".
Fucking kids these days aint got no dam respect at all I tell ya...hummm sounding alittle like rodney dangerfield there sorry.
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6694|Sweden
If I will get a stupid kid like that I will hide all chocolate and milk, so he cant make one himself. And then throw him out of his room and take his stupid Xbox and say "Its mine!".
supa_fly52
Save a Mouse, Eat a Pussy
+8|6757|Gold Coast, Australia
OMFG, i wish i was his neigbour so i could come over to his house and drink all the chocolate milk, and spill some it his Xbox so it doesnt work anymore, and ill shave a nazi sign in his hair so he gets bashed up all the time.
Matiandos
+2|6686|Lappeenranta, Finland
I have a feeling this little punk won't learn manners until someone gives him the ass-whopping of his life.
S4INT05
+1|6732|79605, TX
i would beat the piss out of him if he were my kid.

it's funny though..."I WANT SOME MOTHERFUCKIN' CHOCOLATE MILK!"
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6711|Sweden
Can someone put subtitles on that?
LockerFish
+47|6707
what game was he playing? that feature where their mouth moves when he talks over LIVE is pretty nifty.

oh, and that kids a jackass, as stated above.
chickenmuncher
+2|6752| U.S.A.
Welcome! To the new generation of Americans.....

(I'm talking about the kid.)
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6718|Riva, MD
I think that was supposed to be Andy Milonakis.
[DARE] ksack
+0|6697
lol.  thats freakin funny!!!
FI|ExTinguish
+0|6721
DAMN that is one crazy 9 year old kid. i knew that kids these days had a lack of respect but that draws a whole new line... if this was my kid i dont know what i would do to him.... probably beat the shit out of him and then i would seriously question my parental qualaties cause im sorry but its not all the kids fault if hes poorly brought up the parents have to share some blame. any way this goes to far and 9 that unreal

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard