TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6440|Brisbane, Australia

ebug9 wrote:

I waited to see if people enjoyed CoD4 before I considered buying it. Thank God I did. Sounds like a waste of money.
You made a bad decision. That is like saying "i'm glad I didn't buy BF2, people bitch about it".

People complain (and rightfully so in some cases), yet they still play it until they hit rank 55 and unlock a few red tiger guns.

Richard2000 wrote:

Bf2 Is Still A Good Game But Too Many Servers Playing I/o And Thats Killing Bf2
Bf3 Will Be As Good If Not Better As Long As They Dont Bring Out Crap Mods Like I/o Then That Will Start Killing It Off
Lol Caps Filter, Means You Were Trying To Shout.

Last edited by TimmmmaaaaH (2008-03-05 00:02:18)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
TheTrueQuaid
What was I doing mars?
+11|5899|Assachusetts
BF2 just has to many things that make it so engaging. Want to go out on foot and shoot at people? Go ahead. Want to get in a tank and do some damage? Hop in!  Want to be like Air America and pilot the skycow/blackhawk near an emeny flag? Lets rock.

CS:S is the same thing over and over, defuse bomb or get the hostages. Vehicles add a dynamic to the game that makes it fun and the rounds are never the same.

The Battlefield series just kicks ass. Sure it has its problems but all games have some little stupid issue that you have to put up with. With SoFII servers dwindling I hope that the BF series trucks along to keep me entertained.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6734|Singapore
Damn, i upgraded my PC just to play bf2 and played for over 600hours. Still playing it but there are still the same amount of tards in each server. Camping for jets in wake island, tking for vehicles.
Longbow
+163|6647|Odessa, Ukraine

Ryan wrote:

and bigger and better games are coming out.
Any example? F:FoW doesnt count, that game is complete dissapointment.
CommonSense
Banned
+51|5936|New York

I'm Jamesey wrote:

I'm back on bf2 again, nothing's lived up to it so far
Be a vehicle whore. Thats what kept me on it.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6577|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

Ryan wrote:

I went back to BF2 after a year of not playing and absolutely hated it. The hitreg was terrible, took a million shots to kill someone (I'm too used to hardcore CoD4 I guess) and the accuracy of the guns seemed to be worse than before. Tbh, I think BF2 isn't very fun anymore, no matter how many people play it. It's almost 3 years old, and bigger and better games are coming out.
Qft, The only thing that make bf2 just out of reach of the "best game so far" is the damn crappy hitboxes. Unless your target is going toward you in a straight line or is running away from you in the same straight line, it will be a pain in the ass to hit.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6566|England

SOF2 was highly repetitive (AK-47, Shotgun and Nades. Occasionally sniper rifle, all other weapons were disabled on 90% of servers) yet I played that game for almost 2 years, mainly because of the clan and the players in it.
CSS I played (with the same clan) for almost 2 years, and with a better gun variety. But its highly restricted and massively biased towards the winning team (3 kills first round off an eco, and then win = an AWP in second round vs a team of pistols and SMG's. Yey for balanced clanwars). Got totally sick of it. On the plus side, regular updates, even if it took them over a year to get all the player models in the game...
BF2: Variety, action packed and diversity. Best FPS game Ive ever played (PC wise), but full of bugs. If DICE had sorted out the bugs and not cut half of it from release, it would undoubtably be the best FPS game across all platforms.
Raphi
Banned
+354|6259|Basel, Switzerland

ig wrote:

i posted this here because i didn't want any biased opinions from posting it in the bf2 section.

thoughts?

ig wrote:

no u
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.
I've played CSS to death, I'll carry on playing it until GTA4 comes out. Then when I complete that I suppose I'll give up on gaming for the most part. Maybe play various console games when I find the time.
David.P
Banned
+649|6274

Snake wrote:

CSS I played (with the same clan) for almost 2 years, and with a better gun variety. But its highly restricted and massively biased towards the winning team (3 kills first round off an eco, and then win = an AWP in second round vs a team of pistols and SMG's. Yey for balanced clanwars). Got totally sick of it. On the plus side, regular updates, even if it took them over a year to get all the player models in the game...
BF2: Variety, action packed and diversity. Best FPS game Ive ever played (PC wise), but full of bugs. If DICE had sorted out the bugs and not cut half of it from release, it would undoubtably be the best FPS game across all platforms.
QFT!

What do you think of cod4 compared to bf2? Everyone knows what i think.(Spammy mcspam spam!)
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.
I also despise how much money you have to spend on a PC to play recent games. It should be £400 to play them on low. That's without building it yourself.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6565|Area 51
No more I/O mode and it should do fine

David.P wrote:

Snake wrote:

QFT!

What do you think of cod4 compared to bf2? Everyone knows what i think.(Spammy mcspam spam!)
They are 2 different games. BF2 (As it was released in 2005) was a game based on every aspect of modern warfare. On the contrary to CoD4 which only focusses on infantry battles. Battlefield 2 has HUGE maps again on the contrary to CoD4 which is fkn small. Even though. CoD4 infantry is far superior to BF2 infantry, for one people actually DIE when you hit them. The prone spam/bunny hopping is hardly even there, medics don't rule the game and so on. Even though CoD4 misses that variation in game play that BF2 does offer. For example, if you are tired of the same ol' thing, just do something new, for example jihaad buggies. Or go sneaky on everyone as sniper. Or try to learn how to become a master at dog fighting.

Last edited by RDMC (2008-03-05 10:12:29)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6566|England

David.P wrote:

Snake wrote:

QFT!

Havent played it, or any cod game
N_sane21
+6|5891
Battlefield is dead, the series has officially sold out, with Battlefield:Bad Company and Battlefield: Heroes.They will most definitely be terrible games , I will play BF2 for ever.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468
I'm still waiting for the game that's better than the first Half-Life.
w0ls0n
+16|6547|Maine
If BF3 is just as good as BF2 I will play it. Something tells me EA/Dice will screw up the patches like they did with 1.21 . That makes it a bad game
Loonyk
+5|6160|Saint-Hubert, Québec,Canada

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

I'm still waiting for the game that's better than the first Half-Life.
Yup...

So you will not find anything better than BF2 until 10 years from now
Sheky
+6|6538|London, England.
Far Cry 2 should be alright. It's got vehicle's and your able to destroy everything and anything. But I not to sure about winning spawn points tho.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6366|California
I hope they make BF3 with bugz
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6522

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

I hope they make BF3 with bugz
i ate a ladybug once
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6153|what

Bf3: Modern Warfare
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6244|TEXAS
BF2 is win and no other game will compare at least until they make a Syphon Filter Multiplayer. .

gotta say it... BF2 shits on COD 4

Last edited by eaglecorps (2008-03-21 20:39:20)

clogar
damn ain't it great to be a laxer
+32|5956|Minnesota
simple answer: nevarrrrr!
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6778|Long Island

N_sane21 wrote:

Battlefield is dead, the series has officially sold out, with Battlefield:Bad Company and Battlefield: Heroes.They will most definitely be terrible games , I will play BF2 for ever.
I'd have to completely disagree with you.  Bad Company is going to be good, just watch the videos on it.  Battlefield Heroes looks like a different concept that will be fun as well.  I mean, what can you expect from a game that is free??  You would figure not much, but BFH will be fun.  I'll be sure to update this post once I play the Bad Company beta as well.
GR34
+215|6545|ALBERTA> CANADA
If and when one is berrter they better make the full game as good as the demo. Like BF2 demo was far supieror to bf2. allowing more then 64 players on a server and what not

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard